Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? (2074 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba / Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by egift(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Am looking for a candid comparison between Gov T. A. Orji of Abia State and Gov. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan of Delta State. Who among them is a better administrator and provides better developmental projects to their people.

Gov. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan

Gov T. A. Orji
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Very dicey question - will give it to uduaghan,orji is just a total failure.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by estyvino(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2014
For Uduaghan to have commissioned swimming pool, I give it to T. A. Orji

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by anago18(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2014
why compare shyte and crap.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by egift(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2014
I just keep wondering what Uduaghan do with his Oil money, especially when I see what is happening in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Edo, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Decibel: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2014
They are in the same category angry tongue
#TeamClueless cool

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Bigflamie(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2014
T. A. Orji is a devil in disguise.
He's the worst Governor in the history of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by size38: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Yet, these two Governors and people from those states will open their dirty mouth to insult Governor Amaechi everyday on social media.

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Nobody on earth can b compare wth uduagha, he is wicked. Ask any deltan youth.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by IGBOSON1: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2014
As far as i'm concerned, there's little to choose between the two; but Uduaghan edges it slightly!
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2014
IGBOSON1: As far as i'm concerned, there's little to choose between the two; but Uduaghan edges it slightly!
That's cos he has more money almost thrice what Abia has. Methinks they are both the same that's if Orji isnt even better!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by obinalihe: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2014
T.A is a good man and better ,he knows how to govern his people but I don't know much about uduaghan
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by ocular007(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
How can a you compare T.A to Uduaghan? T.A Orji is better in all aspect ,it is there for you to see ,good roads and infrastructure development in Abia is second to none

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by ocular007(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Four years after, and just one year to go, Orji is confidently stepping out to the market square to show himself approved a workman who does not need to be ashamed. For a people who have seen the two sides of tyranny and then freedom, they are better witnesses in this open trail. They are better judges and jurists in this open court of public conscience.

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Useless PDP Governors, and the mor.ons here attacking a performing governor like Fashola, will never mention theses mofoo names! Animals!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by ocular007(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
How has Abia fared under Orji in terms of law and order? Abia, undeniably, has been an oasis of sanity. Orji’s Abia is standing tall in the federation as a model state in terms of law and order and social harmony, and this was not legislated into existence but a product of committed and pragmatic action.

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Who dafouq is you?

TA Orji is the worst thing has ever happened to humanity after earthquake, Orji is like war, he is a human disaster.

obinalihe: T.A is a good man and better ,he knows how to govern his people but I don't know much about uduaghan

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2014
U dat is comparing gov. Uduagha with any oda govs in Nigeria nd d world at large shuld answer d following questions.
1 hw much delta state government received 4rm federal account monthly,
2 hw much is her igr,
3 hw is d level of development afta 7 nd half yrs in d 5 major town in d state,
4 hw many public secondary sckuls are into existence presently,
5 hw is d rate of unemployment in d state,
finally, i will advice u 2 go round; Agbor, Asaba, Warri, Sapele. Nd tell me if d man in question is not a disappointment 2 deltans.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Godstime1: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
As long as am concerned,CHIEF T.A ORJI is GOD Gift to ABIANS both at home and in the Diaspora because he has been a source of inspiration to many ABIANS who have found the right opportunity to thank GOD for giving them such an outstanding leader with VISION and MISSION to turn around the state to a more secured and healthy place for all of us to stay. Every Governor has atask at hand to deliver for their respective states so they are expected to make they achieve thus in other to satisfy the request of the electorates that voted them into power,so I believe that Delta state Governor will be doing the same.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by patrikobi: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
In Abia today, the word equity and justice are now password. For the first time, a leader came in Orji who is setting the standard for justice by insisting that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. He has continued to preach the gospel that equity and justice are necessary parameters for a people and a society to dwell in peace and harmony. Against all intense pressure, the governor has kept to his words that power must shift to the Ukwa Ngwa people of Abia State. Orji is also a moral revolutionary

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by patrikobi: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2014
T.A is a man to be reckon in Abia state ,he has done so well and would be remembered for good ,So far, I can tell you that based on the records available to me that a total of 76 schools are renovated; while 48 of them have been completed, 28 are still under renovation. Besides renovation of schools, there is a programme known as education welfare. As part of educational welfare, the Commission has distributed about 100,000 exercise books and other educational materials to about 350 schools across the state. A total of 517 secondary school students were registered for WAEC /NECO certificate examinations for 2010/11 and 2011/12 academic sessions. Also, the secondary school quiz competition sponsored by the commission had the winner; Government College Umuahia receiving a Hummer school bus, the second and third prize winning schools received N2m and N1m respectively even as consolation prizes were given to other participating schools
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by ulonnaya21: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Gov. T.A's admin is the best Abia has ever had. Comparing it with Uduaghan, I dont kw must about him. But Abia transfornation is unprecedented in the last 2 to 3 years now. I give it to TAO
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by patrikobi: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
The point is that Abia State is lucky as regards to youth restiveness and in this regard I must commend our youths for their understanding. Our youths have long embraced dialogue in the place of confrontation; they have accepted negotiation rather than battle and they see peace as a way forward thus they are ever ready to bow to superior argument. Added to that is the fact that our amiable governor, Chief T.A. Orji has embarked on youth empowerment programmes that have made it possible for the Abia youth to be positively engaged in meaningful activities that will reward them economically. More than anything else, the Abia youths are also aware that ASOPADEC as a commission has been up and doing and so there is no need for any uprising in any form.

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Godstime1: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]OCHENDO IS ALWAYS AT WORK, MAKING SURE ABIANS GET THE BEST THEY DESERVE AT ALL TIME. MAY GOD BLESS HIM FOR US,AMEN!

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Godstime1: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] ALL THIS ROADS ARE BUILT IN UMUAHIA BY CHIEF T.A ORJI ADMINISTRATION. WE SAY THANK YOU TO A MAN THAT HAVE THE MANDATE OF HIS PEOPLE AT HEART. ............ #ABIA IS WORKING.

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by henchamb(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
obinalihe: T.A is a good man and better ,he knows how to govern his people but I don't know much about uduaghan

may God govern your family the way t a orji is misleading abia. amen

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by lakpalakpa: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Who is that Mofo posting crap pics of Abia state??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=egift]I just keep wondering what Uduaghan do with his Oil money, especially when I see what is happening in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Edo, etc.[/quote
dude seriously rivers?
pls name sm of dis tins ur sein in rivers state
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by jared007: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
And the winner is . . .emma! He's the best state criminal governor. Theodore dey learn. u

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by rozayx5(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godstime1: [color=#000099][/color] ALL THIS ROADS ARE BUILT IN UMUAHIA BY CHIEF T.A ORJI ADMINISTRATION. WE SAY THANK YOU TO A MAN THAT HAVE THE MANDATE OF HIS PEOPLE AT HEART. ............ #ABIA IS WORKING.

this is what a road looks like

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Law211: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Well,I don't like making this kind of comparison.My reasons are premised on the fact that,the Governors you're comparing have their different developmental priorities,they don't receive the same amount of allocation from the federal government as oil producing states,they have different sources of Internally Generated Revenues(IGR),they have different levels of foundations laid for them by their predecessors and other different challenges of governance as governors of their states.However,one can talk of the governor he knows very well and has followed his activities over the last couple of years and possibly,lives or do business in any of the states mentioned.I live in Abia state,precisely in umuahia,the state capital.I have lived here for the past four years.That is to say,I have been in umuahia from the inception of the 2nd tenure of Chief.T.A Orji,the Executive Governor of Abia state.I can tell you and stand to be corrected that,Chief T.A Orji has indeed,re-written the political,socio-economic and security history of the state.The developmental strides of the Ochendo's administration in Abia state is commendable.His administration has given umuahia,even though it's a small town in eyes of some people,the look it truely deserves as the state capital,in terms of road constructions and infrastructures.

Chief T.A Orji's administration is building a new Government House Secretariat which is nearing completion and would be commissioned before the Governor leaves office in less than one year now,he has built a new word-class worker's secretariat for Abia workforce,housing all the ministries in the state,who were operating from rented quarters before the governor came on board,he has built an international conference center in umuahia,with state of the art facilities that can be used for even any kind of world summit,the Abia State judiciary complex,built by T.A Orji is one of the best in nigeria.It is also on record that Abia state under the present governor is one of the safest states in nigeria as we speak today.Chief T.A Orji,is also one of the governors in nigeria that has never borrowed a 'kobo' from any foreign bank to finance the many projects he is putting in place in state but has been very prudent in the management of the state's resources,as he swore not to pile-up debts for the incoming administration. For me,Ochendo has written his name in gold in the history of the military/civilian administration of the state since its creation.He is indeed,a blessing to Abians.Posterity will remember him for good.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Vs Gov. T. A. Orji - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ndigbo loves T.A ORJI more than ojukwu, ask chinoelect

(1) (2) (Reply)

A True Nigerian's Take On Jonathan Presidency.a Must Read / [full Text] President Jonathan’s New Year Broadcast Speech On 1st January 2015 / What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.