Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? (1174 Views)

Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos / Beyond Emotions: What Does Goodluck Jonathan Stand For? / Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by authority2006(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2014
The crisis in Gaza (bombing and killing as well as massive crack down Palestinians that led to this conflict) is now a global debate. Just yesterday, UN school in Gaza that serves as temporary shelter for Palestinian women and children was bombed killing 16 of them. Two days ago, I posted an article about the crisis, you immediately banned me from posting on all threads, without warning or reason. And the article was just views of experts on the crisis and could go a long way in informing the uninformed minds.
Are you one of the people who believe that the crisis doesn't concern us? Are you afraid that there might be spill over here on nairaland because I don't think you prevent anybody who is interested in following the event from doing so outside nairaland. While I'm also convinced that you personally are following the crisis, my question to your conscience is: if other media platforms are preventing the news about the crisis from getting out to the rests of the world just like you are doing, how would you and the rest of us be able to know what is happening? Hence the title of my thread: what do you stand for?
Side Note: hope it is not money because capitalists only worship one thing throughout their lives.
Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by anago18(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2014
anti Islam, anti common sense, anti logical reasoning, anti sensible government. pro gej, pro money.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by Decibel: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2014
cool
Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by Omexonomy: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18: i stand for anti christian, anti common sense, anti logical reasoning, anti sensible government. Anti gej, pro money.
why must you trow insult like that to seun? It is not fair

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by inteli: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2014
@op, leave wats ceasar to ceasar. Our hands r already full here.
Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by wordcat(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2014
And the people dying in Borno on daily basis are not humans
Abeg, make we face our own jare.
Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18: anti Islam, anti common sense, anti logical reasoning, anti sensible government. pro gej, pro money.
you are a senseless bitter frustrated cursing cretin!!!
get a real life tunde salami

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
wordcat: And the people dying in Borno on daily basis are not humans
Abeg, make we face our own jare.
don't mind the guy. his fellow Muslims are killing Christians here daily and he didn't see anything bad in it rather he is self servicing with news from another country. hight of joblessness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by Hangard: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18: anti Islam, anti common sense, anti logical reasoning, anti sensible government. pro gej, pro money.
You are suffering from idleness syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by seunbadmus(f): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2014
tongue

10 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by anago18(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
seunbadmus: tongue

and you think this doesn't make you stu..pid

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by seunbadmus(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18:

and you think this doesn't make you stu..pid
Your opinion is like that of a Kirikiri prisoner claiming human rights...worthless. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by anago18(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
seunbadmus:
Your opinion is like that of a Kirikiri prisoner claiming human rights...worthless. tongue

coming from a bimbo with buckteeth, k-leg, hunchback and an I.q only similar to the temperature of world polar regions in numerical value that is priceless. with your coke and fanta face like double colour monkey.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by seunbadmus(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18:

coming from a bimbo with buckteeth, k-leg, hunchback and an I.q only similar to the temperature of world polar regions in numerical value that is priceless. with your coke and fanta face like double colour monkey.
Hahaha. You can see my pix and in your mind you know I'm far from your mother's lookalike which you described above.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by anago18(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2014
seunbadmus:
Hahaha. You can see my pix and in your mind you know I'm far from your mother's lookalike which you described above.

yeah my mother don't look like an ashewo kobo kobo with goat shyte for brains. so much more from a shytehead conceived by a worm that was ra...ped by a lizard fisted by a frog. I gat little patience for irritants like you dumbbell from a cassava background. don't know why the fvckhead that sired you, not use the utter useless spermatozoa to floss the plague in her enamel.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by seunbadmus(f): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18:

yeah my mother don't look like an ashewo kobo kobo with goat shyte for brains. so much more from a shytehead conceived by a worm that was ra...ped by a lizard fisted by a frog. I gat little patience for irritants like you dumbbell from a cassava background. don't know why the fvckhead that sired you, not use the utter useless spermatozoa to floss the plague in her enamel.
Nuff said Ana'shit'

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by anago18(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2014
seunbadmus:
Nuff said Ana'shit'

your stupidity is in terabytes, america rapper odb must have been reading your family biography when he choose his stage name old dirty bastaaard. par adventure quantum physics guys are able to solve the mystery of time travel, it will have still be legal to abort you. get off my mentions you this dumbest organism on the milky way. ara lo ma san pa e danu.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by seunbadmus(f): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18:

your stupidity is in terabytes, america rapper odb must have been reading your family biography when he choose his stage name old dirty bastaaard. par adventure quantum physics guys are able to solve the mystery of time travel, it will have still be legal to abort you. get off my mentions you this dumbest organism on the milky way. ara lo ma san pa e danu.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by anago18(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=seunbadmus][/quote]

the more you bring your nonsense picture stories the more you sound dumb. I can dig out billions of picture stories in the atrocities of Christianity. from support for terrorism to priest molesting minors in Europe and america to official support of homosexuality by the church and terrorism in christian I.e Amish Christian group in south west america, anders brevik, Joseph kony and religious movement in north Ireland. anyway I don't expect you to comprehend it above your unicellular brain cell, it is like putting down syndrome toddlers through the rigour of Laplace transformation. this Ibadan Iwo road - old Ife road biatch, once I back in town I will definitely come give you some wonderful beating to your dumbhead.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by seunbadmus(f): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18:

the more you bring your nonsense picture stories the more you sound dumb. I can dig out billions of picture stories in the atrocities of Christianity. from support for terrorism to priest molesting minors in Europe and america to official support of homosexuality by the church and terrorism in christian I.e Amish Christian group in south west america, anders brevik, Joseph kony and religious movement in north Ireland. anyway I don't expect you to comprehend it above your unicellular brain cell, it is like putting down syndrome toddlers through the rigour of Laplace transformation. this Ibadan Iwo road - old Ife road biatch, once I back in town I will definitely come give you some wonderful beating to your dumbhead.
Did I tell you I was a christian? Dig anything out of ur mother's punanny. tongue. I'm so enjoying the reaction from you. Bring it on bozo, it's a pretty boring day over here Alhaji..

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by bloodykiller: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
seunbadmus:

hey baby you're too beautiful to play dirty with a vulture
that keeps creating monikers like a bastard mad man.

first anago1000
anago1904 or anything
now
anago18

i guess only vultures get disassociated by humans thats why he keeps choping ban like a fool.

@anago18

otu nne gi ebea

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by wordcat(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014
VICTORCIZA: don't mind the guy. his fellow Muslims are killing Christians here daily and he didn't see anything bad in it rather he is self servicing with news from another country. hight of joblessness!!!

Word

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by anago18(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
seunbadmus:
Did I tell you I was a christian? Dig anything out of ur mother's punanny. tongue. I'm so enjoying the reaction from you. Bring it on bozo, it's a pretty boring day over here Alhaji..

fvckhead liar!!!! ain't you the same never do well defending the contraption at the religious section. oloriburuku talking about her momma veggies that smells so bad that makes rotten salmon, feels like the world most expensive cologne. did I expect anything better no. definitely you were force fed your own placenta from infancy.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by rash47(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Damn it, mr pangolo. You worry ooo,where is the courtesy reserved for ladies.
anago18:

fvckhead liar!!!! ain't you the same never do well defending the contraption at the religious section. oloriburuku talking about her momma veggies that smells so bad that makes rotten salmon, feels like the world most expensive cologne. did I expect anything better no. definitely you were force fed your own placenta from infancy.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: What Do You Stand For? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
seunbadmus: tongue
chei dearis godooo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime / Nasarawa Impeachment:crisis Hits Probe Panel Over Appointment Of Alleged APC,PDP / What Are US Biowar Researchers Doing In The Ebola Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.