Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (32095 Views)

Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by lafuria1(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
And of course this made front page.
I'm 100% sure a theory that Gej is behind an attempt to assassinate buhari will not make front page.

Anyway, I don't believe the govt nor buhari is behind boko haram. If you have any evidence to the contrary, please present.

Lastly, people who didn't believe the Chibok kidnap took place, why should their opinion on what happened to buhari matter, to me their opinion is irrelevant.

Let ne honest, if there was an attempt on the president life, the same group of people who who doubt Chibok and buhari will rain curses and insult that an attempt is made on the president life.
Nigerians are too polarized political, reason I don't value all this theory because they lack objectivity.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by heatmeup(f): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2014
egift: OP is a PDP Cankerworm. Remember to say the same if Jonathan gets attacked. People like the OP are doing all they can to set Nigeria on fire in order to perpetuate Jonathan in Power. It will not work.
i weep for nigerian so to say future leaders.just now you hyave started adding party to the situation at hand.nigerians want to vote for individuals not party so pls[b] SWERVE[/b]
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Only God know the truth but we can only analyse and guess .......

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by djfaithy: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller:

sharap slave
keep barking allover NL like a rabid dog, oya re edit am as usual, accursed puppy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by ocheejemb: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Lmao..

Thats a funny story. But a very far cry from orchestrating a bomb attack against yourself and killing dozens in the process. Lets be real here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by djfaithy: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
heatmeup: i weep for nigerian so to say future leaders.just now you hyave started adding party to the situation at hand.nigerians want to vote for individuals not party so pls[b] SWERVE[/b]
even if Nigeria will vote for personality, please what does jonathan have or what has he done to deserve re election?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
People are busy saying buhari is the sponsor of boko haram. Well gej should do his job as c in c and bring him to book. If u know an enemy of the state and not bring him to book, does that not spell incompetence

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by ceeceeco: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
I dislike anytin d@ is got 2 do wit APC. I just dnt like dis buhari of a guy.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by paralysis: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
OP u ar so so on point, that buhari if a guy need to go chill out in a pool of shits ;DOP ;DOP
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by scribble: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
I just hope that it has become obvious that a Buhari presidency wont change anything in Nigeria as far as Boko Haram is concerned.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by NnamdiN: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2014
BuddahMonk: My brother you killed it here
"even his wife had never heard of suicide bombing in her life"

nwokem hapu ndi nzuzu ka ha na emegheri.

o ga eme ha voom na anya cheesy
waternogetenemy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We are all cattle rearer in Buhari's mind. If I was a Northerner, i will pray very hard that a Northerner never wins the Presidency again.
Imagine living under a policy that delibrately produce poor illiterate people that are used worst than rags by the extremely wealthy few with access to oil well in the south.
Molested and Murdered, abi na requested suicide. how do dey do it?
At least GEJ is giving the Almajiri education and i expect more to be done for the poor in the North. They are also a victim of Northern rule of Nigeria.
All his aids sustained minor injuries

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by heatmeup(f): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2014
djfaithy: even if Nigeria will vote for personality, please what does jonathan have or what has he done to deserve re election?
and does buhari have any better for me i love the fact that he wants to privatalise most structures
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by KolaShangOne(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
@OP.. one simple question.. how much did PDP / Jonathan pay you? grin

Maybe if Buhari died, you would have said APC killed him too gain public sympathy.. smh.. you people think you can just come n tell us anything you like abi? And play with our minds like say na table tennis abi?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by bloodykiller: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
djfaithy: keep barking allover NL like a rabid dog, oya re edit am as usual, accursed puppy.

son of a demonic harlot

go and sell your mama to a mad man.

product of unkept pusssy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by dustydee: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by javakind: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2014
I;M HAPPY NOW grin THAT NIGERIANS ARE SEEING EARLY MORNING LIE, MOVIE, INFACT THEM BE OKO BO THEM NO SABI LIE CHEEEWWSSS grin grin grin
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Horlawoomey(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Chai see analysis, @ OP, do you know how many people died from that blast? Have you seen the picture of Buhari's SUV ? If a grown up like you can still have this kind of ideologies I wonder how you are going to raise your children. How can you be looking things on political point of view alone, the same mistake your Oga at the top have been making that snowballed the activities of this insurgents to this magnitude. SOME PEOPLE ARE BETTER KEPT IN THE ZOO.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by koboko69: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
djfaithy: keep barking allover NL like a rabid dog, oya re edit am as usual, accursed puppy.
Ignore that kid...na mofo.

So seun never change. More to come....he go take en hand destroy himself
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by khattab02: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Jakumo: There is absolutely no question that Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will Flow" fame DID hatch a cunning plan to have a relatively SMALL, safely directed explosive charge let off close to his heavily armored luxury SUV, in a simulated ambush staged to seek public sympathy and political advantage.

During that pantomime "attack" organized by the diabolical Ayatollah Buhari on his own convoy, a few token pot-shots were dutifully taken by reluctant riflemen under instructions to aim for the most solidly reinforced panels of the former tyrant's vehicle, so as to inflict superficial damage comparable to the small pockmarks resulting from the tiny "explosion" that peppered the car with birdshot pellets barely substantial enough to kill a sparrow at 40 yards.

On the other side of town in that same northern Nigerian city of Kaduna, Buhari's terror team planted a second MUCH BIGGER bomb that indiscriminately slaughtered over 80 innocent travelers gathered at a bus station. There is no doubt that Ayatollah Buhari, the architect of BOTH Kaduna bomb blasts, engaged the services of explosives demolition experts who ENSURED that their paymaster's car suffered MINIMAL damage during their choreographed special-effects explosion enactment, while simultaneously planting a REAL bomb designed for maximum carnage at a busy bus station just a few miles away.
hmm... This will make a very nice script in hollywood especially in 24.

He said''no doubt '' please where are the evidences? so that we can present it to the security agencies to end all these menaces?

its unfair to the poor masses!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by oluakadinma: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Please give the op rounds of applaud.

Quite revealing. So It was Buhari that taught us kidnapping
103? Ehhhhh. Chai chai.
Politics in nigeria is becoming quite dirty interesting.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Reptyle(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose: Buhari knows if doesn't win 2015 election,then he can never contest election again because age will no longer be on his side.

Therefore it is very possible that Buhari will employ all the tricks in his arsenal to win public sympathy including hiring some touts to pull those stunts in Kaduna.

If he could hire criminals wearing the garb of Mossad to Kidnap Dikko then what stops him from hiring some hoodlums to bomb his convoy.

It is logical for anyone to suspect foul play (even though I don't) in the attempt on Buhari's life. Thank God he did not die.

I hope you will be fair enough to also suspect foul play if a similar attempt is made on the life of the President or any other senior member of this government in the PDP and people begin to allege that it was a suicide attempt on his part to curry public sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by khattab02: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
lafuria1: And of course this made front page.
I'm 100% sure a theory that Gej is behind an attempt to assassinate buhari will not make front page.

Anyway, I don't believe the govt nor buhari is behind boko haram. If you have any evidence to the contrary, please present.

Lastly, people who didn't believe the Chibok kidnap took place, why should their opinion on what happened to buhari matter, to me their opinion is irrelevant.

Let ne honest, if there was an attempt on the president life, the same group of people who who doubt Chibok and buhari will rain curses and insult that an attempt is made on the president life.
Nigerians are too polarized political, reason I don't value all this theory because they lack objectivity.
gbam! Bros u korrect die!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

I noticed you've edited your initial comment to include the bold part...

You are very stvupid idumuose......show a comment from me about this attempt on Gen.Buhari's life since this news broke out.

Unlike dunce like you....I hardly comment on issues like this where information is quite scanty.
you rain abuses whenever you have no valid points to make.Stop throwing temper tantrums.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by ojimbo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy: The more they allow this boy to roam Nairaland freely, spewing out nonsense like this OP...the more this community become a joke...
this forum is for right reasoning beings and not daft like u

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by koboko69: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
you rain abuses whenever you have no valid points to make.Stop throwing temper tantrums.
I hope u can see how foolish u are withthe kind of quotes u getting?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Orikinla(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
OP, make a Nollywood movie fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.