Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss (25178 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Firefire(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
undecided

Nonsensical nonsense

Leaking mouth
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
proven cases of gross misconduct and misappropriation of state funds ? Lmao I just love that people like you can come on Nairaland or whatever online platform and say every crap that pops in their heads and of course other idiots like you would automatically believe.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by elitehow: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Can someone please caution this man called el-rufai!
Have you seen the worth of the 10 Expensive Movies That Blew Their Budget?

See Their Worth Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/602-10-expensive-movies-that-blew-their-budget

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by gbadexy(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
I'm no fan of jonathan but I don't bother reading el rufai's tweets or messages.
He just likes seeking attention and criticise for its sake.
The guy dey over do.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nwapst(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2014
The only thing this guys knows is criticism, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by MoneyGreen(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2014
prophetone: GEJ is a hypocrite, trying to win Al-makura over when he set the whole thing up.
Bros you get sense.. GEJ pretender.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Repteam: I know elrufai has his issues. But if our president can Channel all these power to finding the sponsors of boko haram and stopping these insurgents then Nigerians will be more grateful.

I mean we all know most of these politicians r corrupt, is he just knowing or is it the next year election on his mind that Inspired all these impeaching?

We just want peace in Nigeria that's all I'm saying.
U can only force a horse to the river, but can't force it to drink water.. the north says dis country will know no peace, den dey will know no peace. . Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him too nogo sleep
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by jakiedudu(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Am not surprised. supporters of APC do not see anything good about our dear President. They don't even give a Zap about Nigerians. All they care about is getting power at all cost which unfortunately for them will not happen. Maybe till 2035. Carry on GEJ till you retire in 2019!

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by steppin: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2014
saasala: Any man who criticizes GEJ for anything whatsoever is my friend. #OyaHatersAmWaiting
Notice mi! Nobody get ur time!
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by bonechamberlain(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2014
this man is a fool
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by cyril10(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2014
JudismphD: Hellrufia is becoming unbecoming

The midget is becoming so silly.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by saasala(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2014
steppin: Notice mi! Nobody get ur time!

Why then did you quote me?
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2014
hazekctravels:
U can only force a horse to the river, but can't force it to drink water.. the north says dis country will know no peace, den dey will know no peace. . Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him too nogo sleep

Are u talking about the whole 'North' ? or what Buhari had said? Pls say the facts.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by mko2005: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Please can anyone help me with the name of the guy that did the song 'Beautiful people in Naija' ? Please help me if you can !

Help pls
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Mogidi: Hell Rufai knows Al makura will be selling Suya by August.

I would go on my rants but I'd rather not for the simple fact that we both know you have no idea what's going on in Nassarawa and you are just Pro impeachment of a working Governor of a state you absolutely do not care about just because you believe it will weaken an opposition party that you hate and strengthen a Party you support. Anyway i don't give a crap what you choose to believe or support but at least just for once in your pathetic lives just have the decency to admit the real reasons why all this Impeachment crap started and not hide behind pathetic accusations that are entirely false and misguided yet idiots like the OP have already branded them as PROVEN because that's just the kind of misguiding you're good at doing.

Ughh, i ended up ranting. Coming on to this forum and reading through all the crap you call opinions just pisses me off! i think i am just better off not giving a crap about this forum anymore.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by shizzleStar: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
LMAyedun: I've decided to ignore any word/tweet/statement that originates from El-rufai because na Frustration go kill am -Asari Dokubo
Re-echoed once again!
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by eazisky(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2014
El-rufai's middle name should be ANTI-GEJ
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Please somebody should get Hell rufai a job.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Hell Rufai....pls go to hell sir #jobless old man craving for attention#

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by adekayo1234(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2014
PDP and APC are the same bunch of propagandist... I refused to be lured!

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by steppin: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2014
saasala:

Why then did you quote me?
So you'd see that no one cares! In your face girlie!
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by cupid4ig(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2014
This man is deluded
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by mko2005: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Please can anyone help me with the name of the guy that did the song 'Beautiful people in Naija' ? Please help me if you can !

Help pls

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by steppin: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
mko2005: Please can anyone help me with the name of the guy that did the song 'Beautiful people in Naija' ? Please help me if you can !

Help pls
Wrong thread bro! Drag your confused assz to the music section!

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by saasala(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
steppin: So you'd see that no one cares! In your face girlie!

You care, if you do not, you wont quote me.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by steppin: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2014
saasala:

You care, if you do not, you wont quote me.
Yeah right! Exactly the way a cat cares about the mice.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by apolonius(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2014
The op is a very ignorant head. What is your concept of proven cases of corruption? The law is clear that only a court of law can find someone guilty of financial crimes. Did the courts prove these guys?

Nyako was governor for over 7 years as a member of the PDP who aggressively supported Jona's election. He wasn't corrupt until he defected and wrote his memo.

I hate dark clouded minds and their politics of bigotry. You guys are why Nigeria is ruined!
Bleep off!

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by bloodykiller: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2014
koboko69: I can see obinoscopy hands here. I am very disspointed in the way you mods behave at times. Jonathan held meetings with 6 law makers, no one knows what they talked about. How on earth did the OP get this title? Seun do something about this guy. In what grounds does this title stand. Your mods are doing u no good.
El-Rufai is on point....Jonathan is becoming too petty all in the name of 2015.

gej keeps silent =he is a dictator

gej saves apc asss= cheap stunt

thats why apc can never win 2015 because this your party lacks maturity.

you guys are killing apc the more and i love it.

2011 will be a joke to the kind of margins pdp will use to win.

oops am talking to my bloody vulturic servant

heyy go and flush my poo in the toilet.

otu nne gi ebea
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by saasala(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2014
steppin: Yeah right! Exactly the way a cat cares about the mice.

And I will elude you just the way the mice always eludes the cat.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by doubrah: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2014
1stola: YES!
GEJ is greedy for power, without having any hope to move this nation forward.

further more, Read this;

https://www.nairaland.com/1828440/gej-pdp-what-cant-fixed-7
. I do not share dis view cos even his stack critics have never refuted his developmental strides,we are seeing developments in various sectors:rail system,airports,agriculture,roads,new federal universities among others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Lose To Buhari In Court – Sagay / Senate Asks Supreme Court To Reinstate Onnoghen, Says Buhari Can’t Remove CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.