Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss (25110 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nonybb: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2014
I miss the days of Abacha or else this Hell-Rufai of thing would had been a thing of the past. GEJ must continue beyond 2015 or this Country will go up in flame. Whether you cattler rearers like or not. GEJ is for Igbo and Igbo is for GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2014
An idle man is the devil's workshop they said

can someone pls find job for el-rufai even if na shoe making so that this can be useful to his community even for once

#Gej till only God knows when

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by tbagjames(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Shallow thinking politicians. Narrow minded bigots. A game of blame, inciting comments an non contructive accusations. who then will bell this cat called ''corruption''
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by PointB: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2014
El Rufia is partially right!

What business does GEJ have helping the Nassarawa governor escape impeachement for gross misconduct and misappropriation?! He should allow the process to evolve. The best he can achieve will be the peace of the graveyard, or Pyrrhic victory!

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by elitehow: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't understand el-rufai anymore angry

BREAKING! Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo Into New Sports Management Company.
See Details Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/604-lil-wayne-signs-cristiano-ronaldo-into-new-sports-management-company

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by ojimbo(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
koboko69: I can see obinoscopy hands here. I am very disspointed in the way you mods behave at times. Jonathan held meetings with 6 law makers, no one knows what they talked about. How on earth did the OP get this title? Seun do something about this guy. On what grounds does this title stand. Your mods are doing u no good.

El-Rufai is on point....Jonathan is becoming too petty all in the name of 2015.
how i wish i understood what you posted

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by koboko69: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2014
ojimbo: how i wish i understood what you posted

What is wrong with what i posted? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by vislabraye(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Fantasywrita: On a serious note shouldn't GEJ be more concerned about solving this boko haram issue than impeaching people. I mean y impeaching all of a sudden? Is it cos the election is near? Or is it cos he has bad advisers?

The impeaching might be justified but all I'm saying is that if this man truly give a damn for the Nigerian masses he should find a way to stop these terrorist.

And anyone I mean anyone whether from north or otherwise that want to get in power by all means possible doesn't have the best interest of the people in mind!
. You know the problem ? We do not have a formidable opposition. The bulk of APC members were former disgruntled PDP members who want to hit back at the presidency. Both parties are interested in their personal agenda but APC is the worst.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by ojimbo(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2014
koboko69:

What is wrong with what i posted? undecided
nothing is wrong after all na your brain you take type am nah. Just that the white tissue must be high on something(wet weed)
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by 1stola: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2014
doubrah: . I do not share dis view cos even his stack critics have never refuted his developmental strides,we are seeing developments in various sectors:rail system,airports,agriculture,roads,new federal universities among others
Really? Pls tell me more.
Development indeed.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by myspnigeria: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2014
u can't please everyone
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Hangard: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
IN THE VOICE OF ASARI DOKUBO
* NA FRUSTRATION GO KILL THAT ONE *.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by 1stola: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
bonechamberlain: this man is a fool
and you are what? A morĂ´n I guess.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Plus10(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2014
PointB: El Rufia is partially right!

What business does GEJ have helping the Nassarawa governor escape impeachement for gross misconduct and misappropriation?! He should allow the process to evolve. The best he can achieve will be the peace of the graveyard, or Pyrrhic victory!
So you knew Gej does not have the will or power to impeach or remove a sitting governor then why acussing him of impeaching Nyako?
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by iheneme(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Wonder how he manages to put out these tweets with those tiny fingers.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by holycup(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2014
I avoid short ppl like snake. El rufai is devil in human skin always looking for an avenue to criticize Gej. Somebody shud Pls tell dat short devil dat leadership comes frm God
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by betatalk: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Opposition should be more matured
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by koboko69: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2014
ojimbo: nothing is wrong after all na your brain you take type am nah. Just that the white tissue must be high on something(wet weed)

I already figured u are a dunce even b4 i quoted u. No time for silly goons like u.good day
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by ask1: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Imoy(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
koboko69: I can see obinoscopy hands here. I am very disspointed in the way you mods behave at times. Jonathan held meetings with 6 law makers, no one knows what they talked about. How on earth did the OP get this title? Seun do something about this guy. On what grounds does this title stand. Your mods are doing u no good.

El-Rufai is on point....Jonathan is becoming too petty all in the name of 2015.

If truly he has a hand in saving AL mukura and he wants to do it wetin concern u?

If him save am finish go and die na.

All dis people sef, if gej no talk dem go complan, if him talk dem go complain na wa ooo.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Imoy(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2014
prophetone: GEJ is a hypocrite, trying to win Al-makura over when he set the whole thing up.
Wot evidence have u to support ur claim?

Una just like to dey type rubbish.

I no blame u, I blame china and Mtn for giving access to internet.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Freshpage(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
No politician in nigeria is innocent of gross misconduct and misappropriation of public funds. GEJ should stop this dirty politics, and focus on the security problem facing this nation.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by kingphilip(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Fantasywrita: On a serious note shouldn't GEJ be more concerned about solving this boko haram issue than impeaching people. I mean y impeaching all of a sudden? Is it cos the election is near? Or is it cos he has bad advisers?

The impeaching might be justified but all I'm saying is that if this man truly give a damn for the Nigerian masses he should find a way to stop these terrorist.

And anyone I mean anyone whether from north or otherwise that want to get in power by all means possible doesn't have the best interest of the people in mind!
please at the bolded give me evidences that he has hands in the impeachment of these individuals?
and come to think of it where was he wen the panel set up to investigate him called him to come n defend himself and he couldn't come to do so?
is the allegations labeled against he factual or not?
please i'll need convincing answers to these questions so that i'll be able to buy ur idea about the bolded
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by mko2005: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2014
steppin: Wrong thread bro! Drag your confused assz to the music section!
Thanks for the info not minding the insult !

God help us
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by continentalceo(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2014
GEJ 2015! Fresh air Era continues! We love you Mr President! Ride on cus the evil ones will not see u IJN

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by PointB: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Plus10:
So you knew Gej does not have the will or power to impeach or remove a sitting governor then why acussing him of impeaching Nyako?

Show me where I stated GEJ impeached Nyarko?
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014

Are you sure you understood the write up ?

Smh..
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Plus10(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=PointB]

Show me where I stated GEJ impeached Nyarko?[/quote
Check ur previous posts on NL
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Pontaboki: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wetin concern me with El Rufai,i dey Ibari Ogwa dey Jolly.Hoping for Boko Boys to merge with ISIS and declare an Islamic State,make I now see from which country him go dey talk.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by princenayo: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
This Bunkum called El Rufai will never learn. He should keep preaching hate Jona while Jona will keep winning him and cohort in Election.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by MIMU(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Somebody should call 911 for emergency rescue of Nigeria form the hand of greedy egocentric

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal Works For Tinubu - Reno Omokri / LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying / President Buhari At Daura LGA, Katsina State Ward Congress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.