Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,340 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss (25177 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Billygee2u: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
1stola: YES!
GEJ is greedy for power, without having any hope to move this nation forward.

further more, Read this;

https://www.nairaland.com/1828440/gej-pdp-what-cant-fixed-7
your hate and criticisms does nothing but strengthening GEJ
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by JEITO: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Can el- Rufai say this to his fada? lipsrsealed
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by manosteel(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is fallout of Joblessness, it marvels me how this El-Rufai of a guy who was very zealous during Obj regime, going about pulling Houses but simply because of few years of unemployment, turned himself to Area boy, tweeting like school boys and crying like a baby all the time.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Odika1: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
This midget called El-rufai is a clearly discredited individual who has sworn that gej will never drink water and keep the cup,well we shall see.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by 1stola: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Billygee2u:
your hate and criticisms does nothing but strengthening GEJ
Dreamer...
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by cliffm43: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
EL RUFAI IS BOKO HARAM SPONSOR AND APC MEMBER......IF THE GOVERNMENT IS WORKING,THEY SHOULD HAVE PROVEN HIM,HE IS A CRIMINAL WHO GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING,SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM HAUSA MAN IN NIGERIA?
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Vegasailin: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Even if some people refuse to fart,they will blame it on Jonathan.....Na Wa Oh....
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Kossyne(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
dragan:

I would go on my rants but I'd rather not for the simple fact that we both know you have no idea what's going on in Nassarawa and you are just Pro impeachment of a working Governor of a state you absolutely do not care about just because you believe it will weaken an opposition party that you hate and strengthen a Party you support. Anyway i don't give a crap what you choose to believe or support but at least just for once in your pathetic lives just have the decency to admit the real reasons why all this Impeachment crap started and not hide behind pathetic accusations that are entirely false and misguided yet idiots like the OP have already branded them as PROVEN because that's just the kind of misguiding you're good at doing.

Ughh, i ended up ranting. Coming on to this forum and reading through all the crap you call opinions just pisses me off! i think i am just better off not giving a crap about this forum anymore.

You rant. Good thing you realize that. See you on the next thread cause you ll definetly be there.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Kossyne(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
tbagjames: Shallow thinking politicians. Narrow minded bigots. A game of blame, inciting comments an non contructive accusations. who then will bell this cat called ''corruption''

Congrats, you have finally succeeded in saying nothing.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by DIVFAVOR(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
pinpinkay: Mr president , my name is pinpinkay and I am not a terrorist

Back to d topic , which party does al-makura belong to nd y does mr president want to save him ... I tire for diz world sef ...

Yeah I feel you, I think he wants to give him an offer so that his impeachment can be averted, This same offer he gave to Nyako to revoke the letter he wrote to the Northern forum of Governors and he refused, the next week, Nyako was impeached.

Lets face the truth, GEJ is buying the North through impeachment so he can have power over such states......by installing his own people to government.......politics in the highest order.

God bless Nigeria........ One Love to all.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by jericco1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
A game for the unclean..
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by tbagjames(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kossyne:

Congrats, you have finally succeeded in saying nothing.
I actually had nothing to say. Aim acheived. At least you were wise enough to notice my mission. Congrats too.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Shine1177: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
The more hateful they become the more public sympathy GEJ get.

Well till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by azimibraun: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gej meets with Nasarawa house members" let's be honest how does dis sound to anybody who understands the role of the nigerian president and the challenges we are faced with as a people? On the otherhand if u don't see dis as hypocritical, why ddnt he meet with the Adamawa house memebers? May be Al makura's sins are not as grevious as dos of Nyako. Is Gej planning to meet with the Edo house members as well? What is the role of the Party and its Heirachy? This is what even Labaran maku frm Nasarawa can handle or jst about any special adviser or assistant of Mr president or even a senator frm nasrawa on the orders of Mr president. Anyway dis is Nigeria anything goes. Mr President shld prioritize.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by azimibraun: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Delegate Authourity simple.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by ajuyakpe: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Come to think of it, maybe our lawmakers in d past don't really know their duties. They might just be waking up to reality now. Nigeria is made of corrupt leaders impeachment suppose not to be strange in our politics for Christ sake. In the past immunity cover ds govs until de leave office and start facing efcc people complain, now lawmakers re working to check d corruption people re complaining of wicth-hunting. But if dey re not guilty as charge, God ll fight for them. That's my view. Any body that is not working to move ds country forward should be impeached even if na #GEJ.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by kipesco(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Samsleek7: El rufai suffering from JONAria! New sickness discovered from those obsessed with GEJ.... #TeamGejTill2019
Hmmm, nice one dear
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by ATMCARD2(m): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Repteam:

Are u talking about the whole 'North' ? or what Buhari had said? Pls say the facts.
Lawal kaita frm Kaduna, Adamu ciroma (kebbi ),Buhari (kastina ),Hell rufai (Kaduna-zaria ),Atiku (adamawa ),whc other fact do u want for their utterances....... Nig is hot but North is hotter cos of their careless statements.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by eligibility: 5:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Fantasywrita: On a serious note shouldn't GEJ be more concerned about solving this boko haram issue than impeaching people. I mean y impeaching all of a sudden? Is it cos the election is near? Or is it cos he has bad advisers?

The impeaching might be justified but all I'm saying is that if this man truly give a damn for the Nigerian masses he should find a way to stop these terrorist.

And anyone I mean anyone whether from north or otherwise that want to get in power by all means possible doesn't have the best interest of the people in mind!

YOU ARE RIGHT.
I HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS IN SOCIAL MEDIA THAT ALL OUR LEADERS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED BECAUSE THEY HAVE WRONGED THE COMING GENERATION.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by jackdaniels(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2014
I dnt kw wen el rufai wil hav sense
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by corneli83(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2014
I lived in lafia area of Nasarawa state before and during the reign of Al-Makura and anyone that was there at that period will definitely understand why every Nigerian needs to support Al-Makura against the law-makers.

GEJ wasn't a fan of Al-Makura but the support of the people of Nasarawa aid his enthronement.

My car would always sink in sand almost every evening on my way home until Al-Makura made every local road look like highway.

I was amazed in 2012 by the action of this Governor when he personally appeared and quelled a fight triggered by angry Muslims.

He rejected the proposal of the said lawmakers from embezzling certain % of ecosystem fund.

If GEJ is supporting him now, I believe he's doing the right thing.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Shinninglight: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whetherr GEJ do o,dem go talk.he no do o,dem go talk.dem go talk 4 evrytin. Na wa!
Re: Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss by Onyiido: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Fantasywrita: On a serious note shouldn't GEJ be more concerned about solving this boko haram issue than impeaching people. I mean y impeaching all of a sudden? Is it cos the election is near? Or is it cos he has bad advisers?

The impeaching might be justified but all I'm saying is that if this man truly give a damn for the Nigerian masses he should find a way to stop these terrorist.

And anyone I mean anyone whether from north or otherwise that want to get in power by all means possible doesn't have the best interest of the people in mind!
Gej isnt the one impeaching, he has no business with state impeachment but only federal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Responds To Sahara Reporters Allegations / Senator Ben Bruce Murray Counters Lai Mohammed's Statement With This Tweet / Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.