Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Hv Been In A Relationship With A Girl Getting To A Year Now, The Girl Is A Virgin & I Want To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hv Been In A Relationship With A Girl Getting To A Year Now, The Girl Is A Virgin & I Want To (787 Views)

I be Virgin,she be Virgin... I Don Tire, Any Suggestions? / Pam Shaw 70 Year-old Virgin : “I Am Ready For Sex Now!” / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hv Been In A Relationship With A Girl Getting To A Year Now, The Girl Is A Virgin & I Want To by ObieTee1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
Virgin wahala: wat do I do?
Re: I Hv Been In A Relationship With A Girl Getting To A Year Now, The Girl Is A Virgin & I Want To by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ topic

There are countless threads like this on NL. Go look for the one wey resemble your own problem and you go find your answer there.
Re: I Hv Been In A Relationship With A Girl Getting To A Year Now, The Girl Is A Virgin & I Want To by walttt(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
u want to wat?! talk am out now, make i no report u 2 ur mama! tongue tongue tongue. NO P***Y 4 u dude, be patient n earn it.
Re: I Hv Been In A Relationship With A Girl Getting To A Year Now, The Girl Is A Virgin & I Want To by arramyjay: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2008
Ask her if she is ready,if she is then go ahead.
Re: I Hv Been In A Relationship With A Girl Getting To A Year Now, The Girl Is A Virgin & I Want To by 25more(f): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2008
hoW u cArRy kNoW sHe iS a viRgiN sEf? LeAvE HeR hYmEn AloNE jARe grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cope With My Relationship / Kissing Techniques / One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.