Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq (3521 Views)

Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme / Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute / Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by stebell(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2014
fitzmayowa:

How is this related to the topic I guess you are high on cow shiit again...

Truth hurts rite. Ewu

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by stebell(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Emessy: A mosque was blown and you are still making useless comments
, sometimes I wonder if people like you really exist

Fooool. Jus so yu kno Hamas are killing their own people.
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by fitzmayowa: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2014
stebell:

Truth hurts rite. Ewu

Another wasted sperm...
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by stebell(m): 4:33am On Jul 27, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Another wasted sperm...

Fermented bread.
supporter of APC.
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by fitzmayowa: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2014
stebell:

Fermented bread.
supporter of APC.

You are high on your drugs again...may God heal you from your predicament
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2014
stebell:
Fooool. Jus so yu kno Hamas are killing their own people.
fitzmayowa:
Another wasted sperm...
stebell:
Fermented bread.
supporter of APC.
fitzmayowa:
what is wrong with you guys?
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by stebell(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
fitzmayowa:

supporter of APC
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by tit(f): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Next thing, they will bomb Jonah village!
Allah aki ya ye
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2014
tit: Next thing, they will bomb Jonah village!
Allah aki ya ye
where is Jonah's village?
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by yusufadebayo02(m): 2:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Decibel: Islam a religion of PEACE
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by tit(f): 3:52am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: where is Jonah's village?

You Boko Haram.
you want to say it is me that direct you to Rivers State.
My hand na dey oo.
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2014
tit:

You Boko Haram.
you want to say it is me that direct you to Rivers State.
My hand na dey oo.
grin
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by stanech: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2014
SPLIT This God damn country.
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2014
stanech: SPLIT This God damn country.
why? undecided
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by stanech: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: why? undecided

We can't live with these northerners anymore they are animals.
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2014
stanech:

We can't live with these northerners anymore they are animals.
shocked grin bro lets manage them. Who knows we might tame them oneday.
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by stanech: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: shocked grin bro lets manage them. Who knows we might tame them oneday.

They can't be tamed let's give them a separate region where they can operate freely
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2014
stanech:

They can't be tamed let's give them a separate region where they can operate freely
I wouldn't advise that. They will kill each other. Surely we ain't cruel as to allow some "wildlife" go into extinction.. That's animal cruelty.
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by stanech: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2014
cheesy
Nobleval: I wouldn't advise that. They will kill each other. Surely we ain't cruel as to allow some "wildlife" go into extinction.. That's animal cruelty.
grin
Nobleval: I wouldn't advise that. They will kill each other. Surely we ain't cruel as to allow some "wildlife" go into extinction.. That's animal cruelty.

Lol

So what do we do then cage them and put them in a zoo?
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
stanech: cheesy grin

Lol

So what do we do then cage them and put them in a zoo?
you see I woulda loved that. But who have the money to feed them? The cost of feeding zoo animals is on the rise my bro. We ain't father christmas... Not now anyways. Even America will flinch at such an idea. You forgot that the animals breed like rats...Even the oil from the South is angry at the rate which we extract them. But what should we do ?
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by sirTesco(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
topsyking:
[b]Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus Living with Jews = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
Muslims living with Muslims = Big problem[/b]
I swear u be correct guy abeg.
And they claim to be a religion of peace.
Confused set of people.
Re: ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
APC are evil just like these ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? / Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.