Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! (4221 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by daveP(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
That looks like yvonne nelson in a movie

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by majamajic(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nothing bad , hope the guy accepted the ring. .....if not grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Oxone(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
This Reminds me of my 2nd year in the Uni, one night i was hanging out with my friends and a cute girl walked up to us and said she wanted to see me. The next thing was she started toasting me just like a guy would toast a girl. i noticed she was kinda of nervous and when she was done i decided to ease the tension by asking if "I'll think about it" is an appropriate answer just like the girls would say. That did the trick cos it got her laughing. We Went on to date for about a year before she left the country. She's one of the best people i know & it Was a pleasant experience cos it wasn't what i was use to.

So OP, well there's really nothing wrong with it but it depends on who you're dealing with and how exposed/liberal they are. Some would not see anything wrong with it while some will scream blue murder and tag you desperate and Easy instantly.

Basically Half cup versus Full cup Mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by olashas(f): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: From every angle, Men should be the one proposing. But that's none of my Business.
Jamie cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by SpcAgtOko: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: From every angle, Men should be the one proposing. But that's none of my Business.

grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
sameer1212: nop my dear, u r rong. d man will apreciate it more n will alwys respect ha for hvn dat courage to do dis.
Yimu! what if he isnt ready? or what if he got a girl somehwere he intends spending the rest of his life with? abegii... let the man do the job at his own time, and if the lady cant wait then let her move on!

looks pathetic!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Harmvirus(f): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
It is some how. It takes a lot of courage to do that.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
temigracie: ...if dem fight ...d guy go use am against am...
Memo to the guy :- 'You proposed to her, she accepted -respect her...even if she proposed to you - YOU ACCEPTED...respect her still' wink...the koko is there was a proposal and an acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
I'm gonna disapoint her.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
Yimu! what if he isnt ready? or what if he got a girl somehwere he intends spending the rest of his life with? abegii... let the man do the job at his own time, and if the lady cant wait then let her move on!

looks pathetic!
yh may be u r rite. bt still is not bad.......

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
temigracie: ...seems u have forgotten dat we think differently..and we handle situatns differently
hmmmmm yh may be.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Charles4075(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gender equality.. What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Gosj01(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
I always like Courage and boldness just lyk in the Pics and i neva turn them down.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by zube01(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Jackeeh: Is there any wrong in a lady proposing to a guy she's madly in love with and who she knows(without a doubt ),madly loves her too?
shey na movie be this eh op?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by pussyeater(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2014
The guy na DUNCE eeh!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by farano(f): 12:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Jackeeh: Is there any wrong in a lady proposing to a guy she's madly in love with and who she knows(without a doubt ),madly loves her too?
Nothing go make me try dis kind rubbish
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by fitzmayowa: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 26, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK!!! FÜCKING good one. FÜCKING thumps up!

grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Guidette(f): 5:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Abeeeeegi!!! It is nothing new. What about those women that forcefully propose to men with belle? It is just that this one is open, the other one even worse pass.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by sexylogan(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2014

She's bold but this makes me ask... If the guy loved her as much, why didn't he propose?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Gosj01(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
sexylogan:
She's bold but this makes me ask... If the guy loved her as much, why didn't he propose?
I guess sum1 hv to do the TALKING and sum1 hv to do the LISTENING!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Clinton594(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2014
I know that movie. I watched it last night
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
sameer1212: hmmmmm yh may be.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Memo to the guy :- 'You proposed to her, she accepted -respect her...even if she proposed to you - YOU ACCEPTED...respect her still' wink...the koko is there was a proposal and an acceptance.
miss,we dont reason d same way....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
krall: really?
na tru oo,mr krall....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: miss,we dont reason d same way....
Aunty never said we do, neither did I impose my point on you...thanks. We def. cant reason the same way- ever.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
It doesnt look rite to me abeg ooo ...shocked Infact make she park well jare...:@
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by tranxo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

looks pathetic!
I agree with you. Really looks pathetic. Men are hunters by nature, and the only game they treasure are the ones they pursue, fight for, and kill by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! by olumaxi(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2014
Is dat not oritshe femi and omawumi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? / 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You / Couple Spotted Having Sex In City Centre In Full View Of Passersby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.