Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman (36259 Views)

Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by sambisa5: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
cry
honestly,,,,,this religion is a problem to this country......i don't care if it is a religion of peace or not.......

Imagine a woman,putting on socks, wearing hijab head to toe,leaving only the eyes.....some will even cover their eyes,,,,,with a net dat you can't even identify anything........

How do we then know if the person inside the hijab is a man or a woman

This religion has cost this country so much! sad

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Motolank: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
His face looks like EVEN IF HE S KILLED undecided , HIS SEVEN VIRGINS ARE ALREADY WAITTING FOR HIM.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
curtain: Lol! Fanatical Buhari killed by gay muslim. What a head-line it would have made.
Islam doesn't advocate terrorism. The news never mentioned dat d culprit was a Muslim. The likes of u probably dnt even knw 20% of ur religion, buh u choose 2 tarnish d image of Islam. Blind hatred, ignorance and sentiment are curable defects found on d losing side. Instead of puttin on quite a comic show of dummylevel intellect, why dnt u do ur homework on ur faith, whichever u profess

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by MoneyGreen(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is serious.. And he's so young.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by maasoap(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy: Bit.ch a.s.s Nigga...See wat Northern rule produce.

Never again should the North be allowed to rule our Nigeria.
Wishful thinking, you don't have capacity to ensure that.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by malvisguy212: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
megadeath: Nobody has said "welldone, Nigerian Army"......na only to abuse us una sabi sad
if no be that buhary convoy , pegeot, the guy for succeed, the pegeot guy try.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by sambisa5: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
caesaraba: What will they say now? That Buhari planned the attack on himself and then sharply gave the guy bra to wear and escape.

Chapter 1: 1st they said that the leaders and inhabitants of all the North called together a great gathering and said, ``Let us make for ourselves a terrorist group and instruct them to attack the North and only the North in order to make the Lord God of the Gejites look bad.`` ...and it was marvelous in their sight.
However, after a while, the argument seemed to have died down in some quarters.

Chapter 2: Then they said, ``Boko Haram is being sponsored by Buhari later named Buhari. ...and this spread great Joy in their lands. There was singing, dancing and rejoicing for many nights on end and the harvests were aplenty.

Chapter 3: Meanwhile the Arch-Angels and the advisers and the high priests of the Lord their God persuded Him to go into hiding for many days and nights refusing to believe news of the seizing of hand-maiden in the land of Chibok, west of the Nile until an Angel from the land of the Arabs appeared unto him, persuading him to do otherwise and the scales fell off His eyes and all around him could finally see and believe that indeed, it had happened

Then the prophet Ephraim saw all that was and all that happened and said out loud to himself, ``If the Lord God of the Gejites with all His Arch- Angels, Advisers, High Preists and the Royal Guards of the Chariots could only be so wise, how foolish could His followers and worshippers be?``

but you don't need to use bible verses because you want to prove a point.......

Fear God and His words(bible)....

God is not anybody's age mate angry
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
This Dude has been beclouded Y didn't he die wit d Bomb. He tot he is smart thou.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tazmode: Islam doesn't advocate terrorism. The news never mentioned dat d culprit was a Muslim. The likes of u probably dnt even knw 20% of ur religion, buh u choose 2 tarnish d image of Islam. Blind hatred, ignorance and sentiment are curable defects found on d losing side. Instead of puttin on quite a comic show of dummylevel intellect, why dnt u do ur homework on ur faith, whichever u profess
You remind me of an incident that happened in the south east, may be Onitsha about two years ago. A policeman from the northern part of Nigeria killed a driver and the barbarians started attacking hausas and Muslims in the area in retaliation only for the murderous policeman to turn out to be Christian and non hausa.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by malvisguy212: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tazmode: Islam doesn't advocate terrorism. The news never mentioned dat d culprit was a Muslim. The likes of u probably dnt even knw 20% of ur religion, buh u choose 2 tarnish d image of Islam. Blind hatred, ignorance and sentiment are curable defects found on d losing side. Instead of puttin on quite a comic show of dummylevel intellect, why dnt u do ur homework on ur faith, whichever u profess
sorry, the guy is a muslim.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by sambisa5: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2014

they never mentioned he is a muslim,,,,but they mentioned he dressed in muslim attire,,,,,so what are you saying Muslim lover
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by san316(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
kobonaire: that is exactly the same thing I said and one brain dead NLer started lashing out (see post just above yours)
i wonda o. But u knw our security operatives, they can even torture him into confessing that he is the chief espionage officer (sarkin yaudara) of Bh.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by LilPeezy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
dozydre: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1576031_3086_jpeg6e4ed4b2cbb81dc5f1739c4525ea773c

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XunBHsIRBUs/U9J8RwRe6wI/AAAAAAADPOQ/7a79mcD46q4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kPkK8GMDR84/U9J8SzgJjXI/AAAAAAADPOY/7_HHqKvF3aA/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

The Defence Headquarters on Friday said that troops in Kaduna had arrested a man suspected to be connected with the explosion targeted at Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday.

This information is contained in a statement posted on Defence headquarters web site defenceinfo.mil.ng.

The statement said that the young man was apprehended by military patrol team that swooped on the area immediately after the explosion.

It said that he disguised as a woman clad in female garb to exude femininity with a brazier affixed to his chest. 

“The suspect was arrested while trying to fizzle into a crowd of onlookers when the patrol team arrived the scene. 

“Youths in the area attempted to mob him while he was being arrested but were restrained by troops who quickly whisked him away in an armoured personnel carrier,” it explained.  

The statement said that he was currently being interrogated by security agencies in a bid to ascertain his links.

It would be recalled that there was a twin bomb explosion on July 23 in Kaduna metropolis. 

http://www.punchng.com/news/troops-arrest-suspect-over-kaduna-explosions/
they're happy in, to be like the countries
they came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you
have a moral objection to liquor...
You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and
$5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and suicide...
You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad against...
You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous,
but routinely carry
explosives in your clothing...
You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs...
You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own at least four...
You are a Muslim
9. If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
--------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No
Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by sambisa5: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
dplordx: AND SOME STUPEEED PAID HACK WILL STILL ACCUSE BUHARI OF TRYING TO BOMB HIM grin grin grin grin grin
NAIRALAND HAS GONE TO THE PIGS. THIS FORUM WENT TO THE GRAVE SINCE THE DAY SEUN COMPROMISED....
RIP NIGERIA. RIP NAIRALAND.

and you are still on nairaland
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by billyG(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
But how comes he did not die in d bombing
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by sambisa5: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
LilPeezy: they're happy in, to be like the countries
they came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you
have a moral objection to liquor...
You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and
$5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and suicide...
You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad against...
You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous,
but routinely carry
explosives in your clothing...
You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs...
You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own at least four...
You are a Muslim
9. If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
--------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No
Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM.

Over BIG,,,,,,oooo hmmmmm
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by ignis: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
canalily: ...are you a type of rock?

You must have forgotten your secondary school geography. ....
When has igneous become ignis?
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by canalily(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
ignis:

You must have forgotten your secondary school geography. ....
When has igneous become ignis?
...am glad its all abt geography buh i hav ur attention! So hw ar u?
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by ignis: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
canalily: ...am glad its all abt geography buh i hav ur attention! So hw ar u?
Sorry, I am somebody's centre of attention.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by canalily(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
ignis:
Sorry, I am somebody's centre of attention.
...no doubts buh stand at a tension for me....
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: I thought some PDP e-rats said the bomb blast was stage managed by Buhari himself to seek for pity? undecided

Nawao!!

How does this particular arrest absolve Buhari from stage-managing the bomb attack? Did anybody tell U that Buhari came out of his bomb-proof SUV to throw the bomb? Can't U ever use Ur brain for once in Ur lifetime? What is so difficult in thinking?

There's a likelihood that the bomb attack was stage-managed. U can't rule it out. It is also possible that it was a genuine attack. We can't throw away any of these theories. Sometimes U have to be objective in reasoning and learn to address issues dispassionately without bias.

The truth will definitely come out at the fullness of time. For now we're watching and waiting. 2015 is pregnant... Heavily pregnant

For Ur information.... GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
sambisa5:

they never mentioned he is a muslim,,,,but they mentioned he dressed in muslim attire,,,,,so what are you saying Muslim lover
unfortunate 4 him. I'm a Muslim and i'm proud 2 say dat my religion is the True one. Like i said, Islam doesnt preach terrorism. If pple kip committin all sorts of atrocities under d holy image of Islam, and u think dat dats wat Islam encourages without even studyin d tenets of Islam on ur own, then i'm sory cuz ur ignorance is no one's fault and ur school certs might just b a heap of worthless papers, no offence. I've met far much smarter & more sociable non-Muslims who i pray 4 2b on d right path. Prolonged talk aint ideal. do ur homework 1st. adieus
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by wisson: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
OCCULT FESTIVAL is around the Conner,Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary. If you are interested please kindly contact us on
hoodsecretorder1@gmail.com or call 07060568214.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by demitola(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
I'm short of words. See how frail he looks, agent of destruction and death
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by aurenflani: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy: Bit.ch a.s.s Nigga...See wat Northern rule produce.

Never again should the North be allowed to rule our Nigeria.

As if your father is a stakeholder in who becomes what in our Nigeria.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
maasoap: You remind me of an incident that happened in the south east, may be Onitsha about two years ago. A policeman from the northern part of Nigeria killed a driver and the barbarians started attacking hausas and Muslims in the area in retaliation only for the murderous policeman to turn out to be Christian and non hausa.
hmmm, i'l kip sayin dis. Criticisms yield outstanding results only in certain situations when such criticisms are aimed at creating sometin positive. Buh some pple enjoy misjudging others blindly, and in their sorry state of unfoundedness. They blaspheme, curse, insult bcuz they enjoy it wen some of them dnt even knw wat their religion teaches them. Talking is overrated. Peace mehn
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by knockturnal(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
That looks like the 73rd missing virgin!

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
There is a good possibility that this guy was out doing his "yandaudu" business that is prevalent in the North and was not involved in the bombing. This man could be a victim of the prejudice against gays in Nigeria. The Nigerian security apparatchik are reactive and not proactive.

Armed robbers could operate in a neighborhood for hours without challenge. But more often than not, when they have slithered into oblivion, the police usually show up and arrest every one in sight. Those arrested become a source of extortion for the police for showing up. You have to pay bail.

I am afraid that this "guy" may be a victim of the system. I hope that the army is not just show boating to give the impression that they are working at the expense of an innocent soul. I already see blood on his body, he appears to have been tortured.

The Nigerian army and other security organs in Nigeria have a history of gross violations of human rights. Let us not rush into judgment here. I don't think boko haram would be so dumb to send a guy that would be conspicuously different in an intolerant and hostile anti gay country.

We got into this mess by having the security kill Boko Haram leader extrajudicially. Let justice prevail!
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by sambisa5: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tazmode: unfortunate 4 him. I'm a Muslim and i'm proud 2 say dat my religion is the True one. Like i said, Islam doesnt preach terrorism. If pple kip committin all sorts of atrocities under d holy image of Islam, and u think dat dats wat Islam encourages without even studyin d tenets of Islam on ur own, then i'm sory cuz ur ignorance is no one's fault and ur school certs might just b a heap of worthless papers, no offence. I've met far much smarter & more sociable non-Muslims who i pray 4 2b on d right path. Prolonged talk aint ideal. do ur homework 1st. adieus

so how has this affect my life embarassed

hijab will soon be banned for your information.....

You gat homework to do,because you have chosen a wrong religion!
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by IbnuUche(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
ceasare: Welldone to the army for swiftly catching up with the bomber but they will get my kudos and this GEJ govt until they are able to get a suspect that will name highly placed Nigerians involve in this insurgency anything short of that they are still joking......same old routine!!!
seconded with 1000 likes.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by sambisa5: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tazmode: unfortunate 4 him. I'm a Muslim and i'm proud 2 say dat my religion is the True one. Like i said, Islam doesnt preach terrorism. If pple kip committin all sorts of atrocities under d holy image of Islam, and u think dat dats wat Islam encourages without even studyin d tenets of Islam on ur own, then i'm sory cuz ur ignorance is no one's fault and ur school certs might just b a heap of worthless papers, no offence. I've met far much smarter & more sociable non-Muslims who i pray 4 2b on d right path. Prolonged talk aint ideal. do ur homework 1st. adieus

go get a life shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Comedian Remanded In Prison Over Bank Robbery Prank / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.