Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman (36264 Views)

Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by IbnuUche(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
sambisa5:

so how has this affect my life embarassed

hijab will soon be banned for your information.....

You gat homework to do,because you have chosen a wrong religion!
zombiza: hope your not kolomentard
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by sambisa5: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
IbnuUche: zombiza: hope your not kolomentard

Maybe you are,,,,,who knows wink

you better give your life to christ and stop deceiving yourself embarassed
zombi angry

i don't know what they are covering,,putting themselves in self imprisonment all in the name of religion shocked kiss
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by ezugegere(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
caesaraba: What will they say now? That Buhari planned the attack on himself and then sharply gave the guy bra to wear and escape.

Chapter 1: 1st they said that the leaders and inhabitants of all the North called together a great gathering and said, ``Let us make for ourselves a terrorist group and instruct them to attack the North and only the North in order to make the Lord God of the Gejites look bad.`` ...and it was marvelous in their sight.
However, after a while, the argument seemed to have died down in some quarters.

Chapter 2: Then they said, ``Boko Haram is being sponsored by Buhari later named Buhari. ...and this spread great Joy in their lands. There was singing, dancing and rejoicing for many nights on end and the harvests were aplenty.

Chapter 3: Meanwhile the Arch-Angels and the advisers and the high priests of the Lord their God persuded Him to go into hiding for many days and nights refusing to believe news of the seizing of hand-maiden in the land of Chibok, west of the Nile until an Angel from the land of the Arabs appeared unto him, persuading him to do otherwise and the scales fell off His eyes and all around him could finally see and believe that indeed, it had happened

Then the prophet Ephraim saw all that was and all that happened and said out loud to himself, ``If the Lord God of the Gejites with all His Arch- Angels, Advisers, High Preists and the Royal Guards of the Chariots could only be so wise, how foolish could His followers and worshippers be?``

Has he confessed that he was not sent by APC?
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by IbnuUche(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Janetozi: or woman that is woman enough to rule us. Let them give women a chance jare.
eg; germany , liberia etc
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by kabba7(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please what portion of any Nigerian law or constitution gave anyone security or not the authority to toture any suspect ? How long shall we continue this stupid idea of toturinng as part of investigation activities how can you extract inforrmation from a totured vicctim ? toturing is not a very effective tool in investigstions ..
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by kabba7(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
chukwuma10: Are you willing to be part of the President Goodluck
Jonathan Transformation Agenda Team? Then
register to be a one start member of the
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) by
click this link.http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=25287

Register to be a member of JONATHAN looters family? GOD FORBID!!
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Lexity2: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
u shdn't b 2 fst 2 conclud buhari's inosns. no one knos bokoharam's sponsors,i stil dnt beliv buhari is inosnt,u kno wu b wu 4 dis naija?
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
caesaraba: What will they say now? That Buhari planned the attack on himself and then sharply gave the guy bra to wear and escape.

Chapter 1: 1st they said that the leaders and inhabitants of all the North called together a great gathering and said, ``Let us make for ourselves a terrorist group and instruct them to attack the North and only the North in order to make the Lord God of the Gejites look bad.`` ...and it was marvelous in their sight.
However, after a while, the argument seemed to have died down in some quarters.

Chapter 2: Then they said, ``Boko Haram is being sponsored by Buhari later named Buhari. ...and this spread great Joy in their lands. There was singing, dancing and rejoicing for many nights on end and the harvests were aplenty.

Chapter 3: Meanwhile the Arch-Angels and the advisers and the high priests of the Lord their God persuded Him to go into hiding for many days and nights refusing to believe news of the seizing of hand-maiden in the land of Chibok, west of the Nile until an Angel from the land of the Arabs appeared unto him, persuading him to do otherwise and the scales fell off His eyes and all around him could finally see and believe that indeed, it had happened

Then the prophet Ephraim saw all that was and all that happened and said out loud to himself, ``If the Lord God of the Gejites with all His Arch- Angels, Advisers, High Preists and the Royal Guards of the Chariots could only be so wise, how foolish could His followers and worshippers be?``

That one na for your pocket.
He who sows the wind MUST reap the whirlwind.
Good Morning!

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Janeify: And these people are always malnourished,ugly and dirty...i cry when i see pictures of rams killing Gods wonderful creature because of their selfish reasons.

I love both religion,but mai the killing and bombing end for north ooo

You must be either crazy or reallyy thick-skulled to lyk these 2 foreign religions that caused so much damage to Nigeria past 50 years.

Plz wats wrong with our Traditional Nigerian Religions? angry
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by TellBlazer(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
malachytochukwu: that's good news... Hope he is "linked to Gej" as some myopic niggars already speculate...
I love my president ...he might not be best Nigeria can offer but he is good.
Gej haters were are you? I guess is Gej and pdp that is sponsoring this one...No amount of factwisting wil make this one not to be an Hausa man.Doomed pple,Brainwashed pple.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by TellBlazer(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
hok4u:

Where in that article did you read he was a Muslim? Abi you are reading with your anus ni?
Do you need a soothsayer to know he is a muslim? Which other religion in this world bomb people?
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by nagoma(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2014
wellmax: Glory Glory Halleluyah.

With all these recent arrests, I hope security agencies will get valid links and expose, arrest and prosecute the sponsors of this terrorism.

Similar arrests have been made in the past & nothing came out of it. Remember the so called very big catch at the church in gwoza about 6-7 months ago? We were told this big catch was taken to Abuja. Sadly this one will also fade and fizzle away.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by nagoma(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2014
TellBlazer: Do you need a soothsayer to know he is a muslim? Which other religion in this world bomb people?

What religion does GEJ and his bomber Henry Okah practice?

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by nagoma(m): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2014
waternogetenemy: Bit.ch a.s.s Nigga...See wat Northern rule produce.
Never again should the North be allowed to rule our Nigeria.

They should Just divide the country. The hatred is too much. I'm sure the bombers were assined by GEJ to kill Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by caesaraba(m): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2014
#edited
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 26, 2014
wisson: OCCULT FESTIVAL is around the Conner,Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary. If you are interested please kindly contact us on
hoodsecretorder1@gmail.com or call 07060568214.

And U think anybody would be gullible enough to fall for this? Hungry go kill U for this business o...
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by eduxerxes: 5:46am On Jul 26, 2014
dplordx: AND SOME STUPEEED PAID HACK WILL STILL ACCUSE BUHARI OF TRYING TO BOMB HIM grin grin grin grin grin
NAIRALAND HAS GONE TO THE PIGS. THIS FORUM WENT TO THE GRAVE SINCE THE DAY SEUN COMPROMISED....
RIP NIGERIA. RIP NAIRALAND.
and u're still here mopping at every Front page News every day with that ur left eye. RIP dplordx
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by IbnuUche(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You must be either crazy or reallyy thick-skulled to lyk these 2 foreign religions that caused so much damage to Nigeria past 50 years.

you be realy onye omenana (traditionist) i hail oo

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by hok4u(f): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2014
TellBlazer: Do you need a soothsayer to know he is a muslim? Which other religion in this world bomb people?

No religion.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by nduchucks: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2014
One would hope that the authorities, in an attempt to claim quick victory, did not arrest a male prostitute or a gay guy dressed like a woman. I hope they have substantial evidence to tie this boy to the bombing. If not the boy should be released immediately.

Foolish soldiers who should be arresting and killing real BH members in Chibok and elsewhere seem to be out here harassing citizens. I'm yet to see a shread of evidence that this boy is linked to any bombing.

Do you remember when they arrested this boy and claimed that he is a terrorist kigpin?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bDNH5HtSMuQ/U7G9mFnf2dI/AAAAAAADGF8/KOvZpkXe968/s400/unnamed.png[/img]

Once again, I say Issokay. make una continue to deceive una selves. When I see Shekau in shackles, I go know say una dey work. Jokers!

What nansense!!
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by pegmatite(f): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2014
It thot it was done by a suicide bomber...how come he's alive
Abeg na gay joor!
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Balkan(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2014
dplordx: AND SOME STUPEEED PAID HACK WILL STILL ACCUSE BUHARI OF TRYING TO BOMB HIM grin grin grin grin grin
NAIRALAND HAS GONE TO THE PIGS. THIS FORUM WENT TO THE GRAVE SINCE THE DAY SEUN COMPROMISED....
RIP NIGERIA. RIP NAIRALAND.
wait for investigation. dont be in a hurry
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2014
nduchucks: One would hope that the authorities, in an attempt to claim quick victory, did not arrest a male prostitute or a gay guy dressed like a woman. I hope they have substantial evidence to tie this boy to the bombing. If not the boy should be released immediately.

Foolish soldiers who should be arresting and killing real BH members in Chibok and elsewhere seem to be out here harassing citizens. I'm yet to see a shread of evidence that this boy is linked to any bombing.

Do you remember when they arrested this boy and claimed that he is a terrorist kigpin?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bDNH5HtSMuQ/U7G9mFnf2dI/AAAAAAADGF8/KOvZpkXe968/s400/unnamed.png[/img]

Once again, I say Issokay. make una continue to deceive una selves. When I see Shekau in shackles, I go know say una dey work. Jokers!

What nansense!!

Yes he might be a Yan Dauda. We never know.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by asadike(f): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
dat guy na gay jor. Pls nigeria security shud go 4 d sponsors of boko haram nd nt dis poor almajiris. More ova, its time 4 northern leaders 2 look in2 dis problem once and 4 al.. Evn d northerners are runnin to d south, and in some part of southern nigeria, d hausa muslims and beggars are nt treated kindly at al bcoz of dis problem. I dont no d agenda of boko haram bt woteva it is,i op they no dat it is their land nd people dat sufers d most.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
I knew this wasn't bh in the first place. I hope they extract the truth
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Drdavidodavid(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kudos to the nigerian army on Dre effort to maintain stability in Nigeria.... but we need more evidence to know if d guy dey arrested is actually d person because in Nigeria everything can happen... we know ourselves
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Janeify(f): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

i dont remember insulting you or anyone here.why do you seek pleasure in insulting people anyhow you like.does it mean that you cant correct me/YOURSELF without insulting yourself(i used yourself because you have indirectly insulted yourself)?look,i was born into a christian home and i grew up in the midst of muslims.dont expect me to love something i dont have connection with and lastly,watch your hand/manners
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Janeify: i dont remember insulting you or anyone here.why do you seek pleasure in insulting people anyhow you like.does it mean that you cant correct me/YOURSELF without insulting yourself(i used yourself because you have indirectly insulted yourself)?look,i was born into a christian home and i grew up in the midst of muslims.dont expect me to love something i dont have connection with and lastly,watch your hand/manners

Nonsense! so if you are born in shyt will you enjoy shyt as well?

I am sure you are Yoruba.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Janeify(f): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Nonsense! so if you are born in shyt will you enjoy shyt as well?

I am sure you are Yoruba.
bastard!do i owe you an explanation,you believe in paganism and i believe in christanity...wetin be your own?you come dey sweat upon my case.you chop craze?as ur name states,u ae pagan naija
....TAH,GET OUT MY WAY.See this masquerade oo
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Janeify: bastard!do i owe you an explanation,you believe in paganism and i believe in christanity...wetin be your own?you come dey sweat upon my case.you chop craze?as ur name states,u ae pagan naija
....TAH,GET OUT MY WAY.See this masquerade oo

slaves must not raise their tone in front of free men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / APC Senators To Ekweremadu: Defect Or Be Booted Out Of Office / #Kwankwaso: What Happened To The Red Caps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.