Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. (22358 Views)

Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai / Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria / Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by kobonaire(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: There is no tribe without its bad eggs. I be proper igbo basher for this forum but I always say it as it is without sentiment. When it comes to sport in naija, igbo leads. Shikena.
They absolutely do .... many of out medals, sports championship cups etc have been won by Igbos individually and as key participants in our teams too.

They also lead the pack in the crime department.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Damyion(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
YoursGEJ: I predicted it. I am now the new TB Joshua. I can prophesy for you too!!

Job prophesy - #2,500
Prophesy against your enemies - #5,000
Marriage prophesy - that one na strong thing oo so #10,000 ( i fit give you for #9,500 if I like your face)

All these are the prices for brand new prophesy. If you want tokunbo, that one dey too. It will be 80% of the original price but e no dey last

Tenk
brother, u are worse than boko haram...
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by aryzgreat: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
sukij:

y must yu also specify her tribe . isz igbo nt under nigeria or isz igbo a country on isz own?

u must be a boko goat, wia did i mention her tribe in my post? Quote me again, i'll finish u.. Anofia!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by OtunbaJega: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
paroh137: 16 years - 3 years experience shocked She started lifting weights at just 13 shocked

I think say na only me see am...lie detector

congrats to her sha
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by damoskiy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Too many tribal bigots on dis thread....unfollows thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Borat1: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
bankyblue: /\ /\ /\ /\ sixteen indeed undecided

anyway congrate dear happy for u, anyway or method u use to win dose not matter #agecheatingmethod

This is not an age-restricted competition last time I checked so why would she cheat. Ewu ohia!

If she weighs ok for her category even if she's older than methuselah, she's qualified to compete.

She doesn't even look to me like a contingent from naija. I'm sure she's British-nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Akshow: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
kobonaire: They absolutely do .... many of out medals, sports championship cups etc have been won by Igbos individually and as key participants in our teams too.

They also lead the pack in the crime department.
lol I don hear u.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Akshow: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
GodMode:

There's tribalism in Nigerian sports... That's why Nigeria needs to mutually break up.
ok
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Litmus: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
They will soon find ways to cheat her off that gold medal. Even if she fell from heaven and dose not even need to take the blood of Christ...or Christ's body, for that matter, in church, if she's then accused of taking steroids, there's nothing we can do. We have no power.

Congratulations to her and making Nigeria proud.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Omexonomy: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
bigass: Nice
you dey here
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by meforyou1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wow, congrats Nigeria.
Can't wait for athletics to see okagbare. Hope she's there
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by bigass(f): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Omexonomy: you dey here
yes ke redoil
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by freecharles(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sunkyphil:
bad belle which one can u lift?

who is this now undecided...I'm just surprised she beat the others to gold esp the one in red...who won't be happy for her, she's repping us
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by fredrex: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
She be 16 ooo....See fresh chick na!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by IfyAwazie(f): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Pls can someone tell me if theres a thread where one can vent on nairaland because right now im so angry with multichoice/Dstv. I paid three month suscription for my walka just last month and they scramble it this evening. To call their customer service i have to waste my airtime because they wont even answer ontime and when dey do, na big grammer dey will speaking. Mtchewwww. I won say e no go better for dem but i wont.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by adisa204(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
damoskiy: Nigerians always repping....she doesn't look 16 tho....
FTC....
common she so looks 15 gan..are u expecting a weightlifter to look like BARBIE.she is so young,didn't u see d way she was jumping on people.The first time I see Nigeria fielding a contestant with real age.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by alomeda600(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
bankyblue: /\ /\ /\ /\ sixteen indeed undecided

anyway congrate dear happy for u, anyway or method u use to win dose not matter #agecheatingmethod
ode oshi
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by toprealman: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
FTC....
She won gold alright!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
shugacaneman: Chika Amalaha (weight lifted) has won Gold in the commonwealth games for Nigeria. The 16yr old who has just lifted for 3yrs now was so powerful to win a gold medal. She has a bright future at 16, as she sets a new commonwealth record.
congrats

Igbos repping Nigeria since 1900

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by yanni28: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Well done chika
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Omexonomy: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
bigass:
yes ke redoil
na you sabi
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by seankay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Congrats to her smiley

I was just wondering if suicide bombing was a sport, na sure gold b dat 4 naija ***b4 u quote me, na joke o***
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by jude33084(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
shugacaneman: Chika Amalaha (weight lifted) has won Gold in the commonwealth games for Nigeria. The 16yr old who has just lifted for 3yrs now was so powerful to win a gold medal. She has a bright future at 16, as she sets a new commonwealth record.

16 years old shocked

Naija I hail o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by daveP(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
That age should be 19 and not 16.i love hearing positive news!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by jude33084(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
seankay: Congrats to her smiley

I was just wondering if suicide bombing was a sport, na sure gold b dat 4 naija ***b4 u quote me, na joke o***

Hausa and the Fulanis will not even see bronze medal tongue

Where the Talibans and the Al shabab dey undecided
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by jude33084(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: That age should be 19 and not 16.i love hearing positive news!!!

grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
FTC....
Who go carry that kind 'weight lift' and look his/her age? No be her fault na...try carry am steady...hahahaha, lets see what age u will look. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by jude33084(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
fredrex: She be 16 ooo....See fresh chick na!!!

I think it will hurt anyone if we choose to use the real age? undecided

19 to 21years? Yes cool
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mbilla: Because is a good news they called her a Nigeria but if it was a bad news now they would called her tribe. Igbo's are always good in anything they do. God Bless Igbo land.
DONT MIND DEM......
ITS not IGBOS fault.....
DEY GAT SUCCESS in their VEINS.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Wale112(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by daveP(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
jude33084:

grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Zenith21(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Congrats dear... Keep naija flag flying even if our politicians won't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City / Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani / Poor Officiating From Referee Folusho Ajayi Ruins Opening Match Of NPFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.