Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP (13484 Views)

Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / SHOCKER, APC Faults Jonathan Over Yakubu’s Removal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by bloodykiller: 2:05am On Jul 26, 2014
berem: so you can talk like this? Nawao! I am surprised. Lolz!

grin grin

yes my love

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by alotofgrace(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Osun PDP, in a statement by its chairman, Alhaji Gani Olaoluwa, said the APC governors’ action enabled Aregbesola’s government, “which apparently lacks respect for the welfare of workers,” to pay workers part of their July salaries.

team work at play
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Smartsyn(m): 5:31am On Jul 26, 2014
See what APC has reduced PDP to.. They've now learnt how to make noise too..
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 26, 2014
ok we don hear. Both APC and PDP are full of shiites!
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Leibnitz: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2014
shocked sad angry
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2014
1.....New Road( ona baba ona)
2.....Oyes (employment for youth)
3.....building of schools
4.....airport
5.....Omeal for our student
6.... Aje market,(presence of bank, police. station in †ђξ market)
7....New school bus for student and workers
8....free transport during festival from Lag Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Osogbo(Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ nd fro).
Just Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ cut it short, pls my fellow ppl, wat else do we expect him Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ do, shameless omisore said if he is elected (which is not possible insha Allah)dat he will demolish †ђξ school Ogbeni built, shameless him, he has nothing Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ offer us. Am not a politician, but I follow successful man.God bless Nigeria, God bless Jonathan. God bless Osun state, God bless Aregbesola.........†ђξ man of †ђξ match

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2014
†ђξ way u use ur magomago in ekiti, u can't use it here, †ђξ future of our Land is in our hand, no matter how u deploy soja Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ osun, we will still go out der Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ vote and wait till it get counted, during Oyinlola's regim, der is nothing, I mean nofin we can point Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ as his achievement, even in is town, so, for †ђξ main time, let ApC rule us, come backk next time. Operation MY VOTE MUST BE COUNT. God bless Nigeria, God bless State of Osun, God bless Osogbo

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by yinchar(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2014
I just shake my head, because most people commenting on this particular thread are not even living in Osun State, then how can you know what's happening overthere. The issue is that the Jona.daft led PDP Federal government have been deliberately delaying the payment of Federal allocation to Osun state coffers since the beginning of this gubernatorial electioneering period, so as to invoke the workers hatred towards the APC governor. It's a well and good calculated attempt, but they were however surprised how Ogbeni has been able to defy all odds and still pay salaries on time. How daft could they be, and all other PDP, even till now am sure the July allocation hasn't been received, and yet the the workers have been paid July salary....KUDOS to the man of the people AREGBERASCAL...come August 9, this dude is getting re-elected, and PDP that can bet the deletion/deactivation of his/her moniker/profile with mine can hit me up, those that registered before 2011, not newbies PDP (sorry).

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by disloman(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Story story stoooorrryyy.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by olamithey(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2014
youngmonie: Im really getting tired of this PDP talking talking without providing the public with any substantial evidence. Its bad and its a PDP thing, first the FG says APC are behind BH...to provide the evidence and arrest thing they wouldnt, now all this state chapters just roll out unverifiable information all in the name of election......PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE, SHOW US PAPER WORK SHOW US SOMETHING TO BELIEVE OR FOREVER THE Bleep UP!!
.....what about APC claiming that PDP want's to assassinate AREGBE? Was there any clear evidence to support that?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Pdp like drama too much.

Come August 9th, there's only one winner and that is Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by KINDORRA996(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2014
APC HAS LOST TOO MUCH OF RECENT ABEG PITY THE ND HOLDER AREGBESOLA SO THAT OSUN WILL MOVE BACKWARD PDP JARE NEXT MONTH
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by tallfish145(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Salaries has been paid,that's important!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by otokx(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
So how will it be sustained after the election? See desperation. No wonder governance has since come to a halt in Rivers State

Governance has not ended in Rivers State, our roads are being reconstructed, our cars will last longer, farm produce will be easily transported.

Just tell FG to give us electricity then we will make a lot of progress.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by dharrey2012: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2014
hakimade: mumu tell mr Jonathan to give osun there allocation
u can as well tell Ogbeni to give Local government their full allocation.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by chimchim1(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
So how will it be sustained after the election? See desperation. No wonder governance has since come to a halt in Rivers State
Mums, July will end next week and the state is not owing until month end. Aragbe baba has tried paying salary ahead. And who told u Rivers has come to a halt? I smell pdp rat.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Zionope: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Do u know d last time dis guy received allocation from d federal government? It was May, in case u don't know.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by dharrey2012: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Alimtoheeb: 1.....New Road( ona baba ona)
2.....Oyes (employment for youth)
3.....building of schools
4.....airport
5.....Omeal for our student
6.... Aje market,(presence of bank, police. station in †ђξ market)
7....New school bus for student and workers
8....free transport during festival from Lag Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Osogbo(Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ nd fro).
Just Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ cut it short, pls my fellow ppl, wat else do we expect him Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ do, shameless omisore said if he is elected (which is not possible insha Allah)dat he will demolish †ђξ school Ogbeni built, shameless him, he has nothing Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ offer us. Am not a politician, but I follow successful man.God bless Nigeria, God bless Jonathan. God bless Osun state, God bless Aregbesola.........†ђξ man of †ђξ match
Oyinlola's government did all you listed above, if nt more. 60percent of these hasn't even bn completed. they are all there for us to see. This too little as achievement for 4years.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Akshow: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Beremekwensu, stick to the topic
insincere Nigeria, Kogi state led pdp govt is owning her teachers over 7months salary. U blind u no see that one? Abi na only apc state o u waka see?

Primary school students in pdp led Benue state have been out of school since over eight month. Our future leaders not going to school because a pdp led state govt didn't pay his teachers. U no see that one too? Abi na only apc states u waka go? Mumulish mugu. Continue licking gej balls and earn ur lap top squad salary. Shameless insincere liar.

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Babzrockman: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2014
I think Kogi state n Benue state govs deserve impeachment more. Bt u guys wil nt see 2 dat. One more thing, pdp n d south pple dominate dis forum and thereby giv room 4 bias and sentiment in their discussion of issues.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by dharrey2012: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: insincere Nigeria, Kogi state led pdp govt is owning her teachers over 7months salary. U blind u no see that one? Abi na only apc state o u waka see?

Primary school students in pdp led Benue state have been out of school since over eight month. Our future leaders not going to school because a pdp led state govt didn't pay his teachers. U no see that one too? Abi na only apc states u waka go? Mumulish mugu. Continue licking gej balls and earn ur lap top squad salary. Shameless insincere liar.
And who says those people will win their elections. Nobody cares whether its APC or PDP, any government that doesn't deliver needs to be voted out of office. That's wat u av ignorantly refused to noticed. Bisi Akande was voted out, Oyinlola was, and now Aregbe has fallen short. SIMPLE.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by liongirl: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Pls how many PDp govs are contributing the pension[quote author=Sincere9gerian][/quote]
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Akshow: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2014
dharrey2012: .
And who says those people will win their elections. Nobody cares whether its APC or PDP, any government that doesn't deliver needs to be voted out of office. That's wat u av ignorantly refused to noticed. Bisi Akande was voted out, Oyinlola was, and now Aregbe has fallen short. SIMPLE.
Are u sure u quoted the right person cos u are making no sense or in coherence with my post. The op thinks he can belittle Aregbesola by telling us he borrowed money to pay "july" salary. We all know d op is a staunch pdp supporter but he has failed to see d failure of pdp led states that are owing their states months of salary. Weather these states are foolish enough to vote pdp in again is their palaver. We in d south west are after result. U deliver we vote, u don't, u get the boot.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Rexyl(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Alimtoheeb: †ђξ way u use ur magomago in ekiti, u can't use it here, †ђξ future of our Land is in our hand, no matter how u deploy soja Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ osun, we will still go out der Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ vote and wait till it get counted, during Oyinlola's regim, der is nothing, I mean nofin we can point Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ as his achievement, even in is town, so, for †ђξ main time, let ApC rule us, come backk next time. Operation MY VOTE MUST BE COUNT. God bless Nigeria, God bless State of Osun, God bless Osogbo

see action and reaction. I now understand that this could also be applicable to politics. Evidences are coming up to show that apc and pdp are just equal and opposite. What makes the difference is the volumes of verbal supremacy between the supporters.

hmmm

see what is being exposed

Oyinlola did not execute any project in Osun State

Aregbesola has being executing projects on loans, at the expense of the State treasury.

Now I could see that both of them are the same in opposite directions.

True or false?
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by oshosjf(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2014
bloodykiller:
nkita lacha nne gi anya ebea
thunder gbagbuo nne gi there
otu nne gi ebea
useless son of a multiple spermmm
product of unkept pusssy
may sango wipe your family out
idiotic vulture that is used to bangging his ragged mother to stupor
vulture
your father scrotum
bastard hypocrite
May trailer crush you to pieces
Infact by all mean you deserve death and i will see to that.
I only bame a cheap harlot like your mother for not flushing a waste like you after intercourse.
Son of a rabid dog
Your generation can never attain any government level.
Bastard mugu
bloodykiller:
nkita lacha nne gi anya ebea
thunder gbagbuo nne gi there
otu nne gi ebea
useless son of a multiple spermmm
product of unkept pusssy
may sango wipe your family out
idiotic vulture that is used to bangging his ragged mother to stupor
vulture
your father scrotum
bastard hypocrite
May trailer crush you to pieces
Infact by all mean you deserve death and i will see to that.
I only bame a cheap harlot like your mother for not flushing a waste like you after intercourse.
Son of a rabid dog
Your generation can never attain any government level.
Bastard mugu
bross dem no dey follow u play sef?
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Rexyl(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2014
dharrey2012: .
Oyinlola's government did all you listed above, if nt more. 60percent of these hasn't even bn completed. they are all there for us to see. This too little as achievement for 4years.

are you sure of this?

o ya the action and reaction continues!
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by juman(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: insincere Nigeria, Kogi state led pdp govt is owning her teachers over 7months salary. U blind u no see that one? Abi na only apc state o u waka see?

Hmmm, nigeria is a failed country.

Those "leaders" are not capable of just even pay salaries of their workers because they completely relying on oil money.

One nigeria is waste of time.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Zionope:
Do u know d last time dis guy received allocation from d federal government? It was May, in case u don't know.
meaning he depends on fed. Allocation?
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by bloodykiller: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2014
oshosjf:
bross dem no dey follow u play sef?

they are vultures and i dont play with vultures

remember am a killer

check my profile pics
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by dharrey2012: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Rexyl:

are you sure of this?

o ya the action and reaction continues!

1. Started feeding primary school pupils thing
2. Constructed quite a number of roads through the "honeycomb" and also the notable d dualisatn of Akoda-Osogbo
3.Built blocks of classrooms to each primary and secondary skuls al across the state, I still see dem wit "Oyin ni oo" boldly written
4. Employed youths into the state force placed dem of state salary scale not even on 10 or 20k
5. Gave out 40 buses and cars to each lga road transport workers
6. Bought enuf textbooks for both pry and secondary skuls, they r still in use today
7. Founded Osun state University
8. Paid local government allocation regularly
9. Paid workers salaries
10. Re-absorbed thousands of workers sacked by bisi akande

BISI AKANDE EVEN DID MORE THAN ALL I LISTED.

Lesson, AREGBE didn't do much as his 2 immediate predecessors.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by sullybee(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Decibel: The PDP warned civil servants in the state not to be deceived by Aregbesola’s “eleventh hour payment of salary through subventions from APC states,” saying it was unsustainable and was at best targeted at hoodwinking the workforce to vote for the APC. shocked shocked shocked

For me,all I got to say is 'TINUBU NEEDS TO GO'
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by whalexyy(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2014
berem: Nothing wrong in helping a brother out. We should all be our brother's keeper. tongue tongue

PDP should look for another lie to tell. This one no sweet at all.
. Why u dey think lyk dis or do u think at all, as a resident of the state wit all dis huge debts, his second term will be worst than the first and who told u they gave him the money, they lent him and they will eventually have it back if not with interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: US Govt Threatens Visa Ban On Election Riggers, Backs Adoption Of BVAS / Breaking News: Pst. Bakare's House On Fire / Again, Pipeline Explodes At Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.