Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP (13395 Views)

Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / SHOCKER, APC Faults Jonathan Over Yakubu’s Removal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Rexyl(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2014
dharrey2012:

1. Started feeding primary school pupils thing
2. Constructed quite a number of roads through the "honeycomb" and also the notable d dualisatn of Akoda-Osogbo
3.Built blocks of classrooms to each primary and secondary skuls al across the state, I still see dem wit "Oyin ni oo" boldly written
4. Employed youths into the state force placed dem of state salary scale not even on 10 or 20k
5. Gave out 40 buses and cars to each lga road transport workers
6. Bought enuf textbooks for both pry and secondary skuls, they r still in use today
7. Founded Osun state University
8. Paid local government allocation regularly
9. Paid workers salaries
10. Re-absorbed thousands of workers sacked by bisi akande

BISI AKANDE EVEN DID MORE THAN ALL I LISTED.

Lesson, AREGBE didn't do much as his 2 immediate predecessors.

whao! Action and reaction! To all these apc says no, pdp says yes. I wonder if oyinlola truly executed a single project in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Obiossy(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Desric: I thought the PDP would have said he hasn't paid salaries since he assumed office as Governor, so if it's just for July that he's owing, then there's no big deal because he's still up to date even if he got a bail out from his colleagues from other states, at least it was done under mutual agreement and might attract zero interest. Meanwhile, I think it'll be nice and in the spirit of equity and justice for the PDP to check Abia state under her control how many months salary its owing civil servants over there.
whats wrong with abia state :-)
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Infact, I was amused yesterday wen I saw dis primary school student shouting at omisore's convoy dat......u won't win! U cannot win. Without fear, just Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ show how ppl of osun want Ogbeni Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ stay, am not a politician but I see OGBENI as a role model cus he is a man of wisdom, I remember †ђξ first time he want Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ contest for Gov in Osun, Oyinlola made every possible effort not Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ allow him Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ enter his state, I can't forget dos days, he locate mopol. at all entrance dat lead Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ osun in order not Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ allow Aregbesola Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ enter osun, Behold! Gos's will prevail, despite †ђξ threatning, wen ogbeni resume office, he didn't use his power as a Gov Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ retaliate, he let go of Him, ever since dden, I see him as a nice man, he doesn't hold grudge

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by mezebel(f): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
berem: Nothing wrong in helping a brother out. We should all be our brother's keeper. tongue. tongue

PDP should look for another lie to tell. This one no sweet at all.
guy use ur senses,brother's keeper in payment of workers salary?
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Rexyl:

whao! Action and reaction! To all these apc says no, pdp says yes. I wonder if oyinlola truly executed a single project in Osun State.
....truelly, Oylinlola try his best, but †ђξ problem he has den was dat, he want Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ satisfy his party members, so wen ever he giv out contract Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ his party members, he won't further investigate weda it is executed well,which lead Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ dem using fake material Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ complete †ђξ job, no sooner Dan later, †ђξ contruction will collapse, as for Ogbeni, He issue out contract Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ dos who he trust dat will execute itt well.......God bless Nigeria, God bless Osun state
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by danot1030: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Is dat d latest propaganda pdp can come up wit? Shame on u pdp.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Leibnitz: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
FINALLY THE SLEDGE HAMMER HAS LANDED ON HIS HEAD wink

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by mezebel(f): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2014
I jst wish a stronger party will emerge that will over-power PDP and APCrazy's
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by dguyindcorner(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Oklander: July salary? Shocker? PDP government in Kogi state hasn't even paid workers their May salary. Now that's a Bomber! Many i.diots seems to be ignoring the negligence, stupidity, poor governance and incompetence of PDP government in other state and focus on every little things happening in the states of the opposition.

God bless you o!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Rexyl(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Alimtoheeb: ....truelly, Oylinlola try his best, but †ђξ problem he has den was dat, he want Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ satisfy his party members, so wen ever he giv out contract Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ his party members, he won't further investigate weda it is executed well,which lead Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ dem using fake material Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ complete †ђξ job, no sooner Dan later, †ђξ contruction will collapse, as for Ogbeni, He issue out contract Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ dos who he trust dat will execute itt well.......God bless Nigeria, God bless Osun state

well! out of all rumours are elements of truth. You are now making it known that oyinlola did something but aregbesola is doing it better. hmm our politicians should learn from mistakes of others and become wiser if they want. if not whatever they achieve could be rubbished and discarded within twinkling of the eyes.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by dguyindcorner(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2014
bloodykiller:

nkita lacha nne gi anya ebea

thunder gbagbuo nne gi there

otu nne gi ebea

useless son of a multiple spermmm

product of unkept pusssy

may sango wipe your family out

idiotic vulture that is used to bangging his ragged mother to stupor

vulture

your father scrotum

bastard hypocrite

May trailer crush you to pieces

Infact by all mean you deserve death and i will see to that.

I only bame a cheap harlot like your mother for not flushing a waste like you after intercourse.

Son of a rabid dog

Your generation can never attain any government level.

Bastard mugu

Oga, you no edit post today?

manipulator!!!
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by bloodykiller: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Oga, you no edit post today?

manipulator!!!

sharap
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by omokab: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Pdp is jus a funny party.even some fed govt parastatal have nt pay dea staff completely over the month.they sud also ask bro jona and anto okonjo hw they are financing each state tru fed allocation.I know it for sure dat fed is stil oWing Some state certain precent of their allocation so,wea do u want them to get money to pay dea workers?
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by modath(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Firefire: AREGBESOLA & APC can no longer continue To deceiving Osun workers.

Raufu cannot win this election. Period!

Gbagaun!!!
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Chaleeee: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Alimtoheeb: 1.....New Road( ona baba ona)
2.....Oyes (employment for youth)
3.....building of schools
4.....airport
5.....Omeal for our student
6.... Aje market,(presence of bank, police. station in †ђξ market)
7....New school bus for student and workers
8....free transport during festival from Lag Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Osogbo(Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ nd fro).
Just Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ cut it short, pls my fellow ppl, wat else do we expect him Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ do, shameless omisore said if he is elected (which is not possible insha Allah)dat he will demolish †ђξ school Ogbeni built, shameless him, he has nothing Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ offer us. Am not a politician, but I follow successful man.God bless Nigeria, God bless Jonathan. God bless Osun state, God bless Aregbesola.........†ђξ man of †ђξ match

Then explain this. I took this pictures in the heart of Osun State this month. He claims to be gi ing students Omeal when they don't even have classrooms or desks to read. He claims to give them Opon Imo when they don't even have chairs to seat and receive proper education.

Who is fooling who? APC has looted Osun blind. VOTE THEM OUT!!

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by obinoral1179(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Desric: I thought the PDP would have said he hasn't paid salaries since he assumed office as Governor, so if it's just for July that he's owing, then there's no big deal because he's still up to date even if he got a bail out from his colleagues from other states, at least it was done under mutual agreement and might attract zero interest. Meanwhile, I think it'll be nice and in the spirit of equity and justice for the PDP to check Abia state under her control how many months salary its owing civil servants over there.
they should also ask liyel imoke of cross river the last he paid the salaries of the civil servant.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by dejavski(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Oh lord!!! All this 4 just one person u dey vex. Gan oh
cry undecided

bloodykiller:

nkita lacha nne gi anya ebea

thunder gbagbuo nne gi there

otu nne gi ebea

useless son of a multiple spermmm

product of unkept pusssy

may sango wipe your family out

idiotic vulture that is used to bangging his ragged mother to stupor

vulture

your father scrotum

bastard hypocrite

May trailer crush you to pieces

Infact by all mean you deserve death and i will see to that.

I only bame a cheap harlot like your mother for not flushing a waste like you after intercourse.

Son of a rabid dog

Your generation can never attain any government level.

Bastard mugu

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Akpan107(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oklander: July salary? Shocker? PDP government in Kogi state hasn't even paid workers their May salary. Now that's a Bomber! Many i.diots seems to be ignoring the negligence, stupidity, poor governance and incompetence of PDP government in other state and focus on every little things happening in the states of the opposition.
your above comment is not far from the truth. I'm a PDP supporter and i think you said the truth about Kogi State.
I will be very happy if an opposition party wins that State come 2015. But Osun State must go to PDP next Month.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by cyril10(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Clerverly:

May Thunder Fire, Emanating From Furnace Of The Amadioha, Wipe Your Entire Lineage From The Face Of The Earth! Bloody Liar! Idiotiu

This is all APC ignorant followers are known for, to abuse people.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
what is the meaning of these drama between Lion and Elephant party or panti "whatever" if its true that some governor s help their course mate to do his responsibilities because his hand is too short financially then proof it to the people of osung. but if its cooked fallacy news then let me tell you DIA IS GOD oooooo
Now the accused.no be big grammer we won chop.if na propaganda then what's the purpose of your flagging broom. sweep their propaganda and proof them wrong. for now I arrest my case.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by chamboy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Chaleeee:

Then explain this. I took this pictures in the heart of Osun State this month. He claims to be gi ing students Omeal when they don't even have classrooms or desks to read. He claims to give them Opon Imo when they don't even have chairs to seat and receive proper education.

Who is fooling who? APC has looted Osun blind. VOTE THEM OUT!!
Mr Can't u tag name of d school, igbo boy wey dey snap him village skool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by chamboy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
This thread is badnews for sincerelynaija GEJ4death ppl, brokenTV abi na brokenradio

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Eziachi: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
It's better than help from IMF, World Bank, Paris Club or China Communist Government I will assume. Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by akoraye(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
And whats ur headache about that?
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Chaleeee: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
chamboy: Mr Can't u tag name of d school, igbo boy wey dey snap him village skool

You don blind!!! Its either u are delusional or u don't know jack abt Osun State.. You no see Aregbesola uniform for the picture??
That school is in Osogbo. I won't mention the name to protect the job of the principal and other staff. Remember Fashola suspended the principal of Ikeja Grammar Sch for allowing journalists take pictures of the dilapidated infrastructures in the sch

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-suspends-principal-of-school-where-pupils-sit-on-windows/
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by haymoney01(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
dharrey2012: .
And who says those people will win their elections. Nobody cares whether its APC or PDP, any government that doesn't deliver needs to be voted out of office. That's wat u av ignorantly refused to noticed. Bisi Akande was voted out, Oyinlola was, and now Aregbe has fallen short. SIMPLE.
and who told you bisi akande was voted... He completed his tenure
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by mbulela: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Osun PDP, in a statement by its chairman, Alhaji Gani Olaoluwa, said the APC governors’ action enabled Aregbesola’s government, “which apparently lacks respect for the welfare of workers,” to pay workers part of their July salaries.

What is today's date?
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by obinoral1179(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Akpan107: your above comment is not far from the truth. I'm a PDP supporter and i think you said the truth about Kogi State.
I will be very happy if an opposition party wins that State come 2015. But Osun State must go to PDP next Month.
keep on dreaming.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by obinoral1179(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
mbulela: Osun PDP, in a statement by its chairman, Alhaji Gani Olaoluwa, said the APC governors’ action enabled Aregbesola’s government, “which apparently lacks respect for the welfare of workers,” to pay workers part of their July salaries.

What is today's date?
federal government have not paid us self.
Re: SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP by Akpan107(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
obinoral1179: keep on dreaming.
My dreams came true in Ekiti State. I dont think anything will stop my dream in a State the governor is not even performing as that of Ekiti.
Obinoral, i will quote you next month!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears / 5 Ministers In London For Investment Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.