Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (345694 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are too concerned about the well-being of your cattle lolll I am joking. I like Fouta Djallon as well, I love their music and how they have their own style with the Fulani flute.
funny I thought the same when I saw Adamawa's geography "I can get used to this, it's exactly like Futa"
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

Are you going to take my brother Bororojo's offer?

Remind me again what that was, too many Bantus have offered me their sisters in marriage grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 4:25am On Sep 02, 2014
Bororojo:

Somalis herd Camels, I can barter some cattle and horses with you, even though i have a few camels of my own.

90 percent of Somalis no longer herd camels, if we did then we would never have had great civilizations, nor have had the rich history we do.

Herding camels/goats is now a profession, in the same way farming is an occupation, in which they sell their excess produce to the market.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 4:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Bororojo:

lol You will have to convince me on that...... What does have cameroon have in common with Angola and Rwanda, that it does not have in common with Nigeria?? lol
Bantu culture !!! Many languages in common with Gabon Congo etc not like Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nayah:
Bantu culture !!! Many languages in common with Gabon Congo etc not like Nigeria

sorry but you are talking about YOUR region of Cameroon.... my own region of Nigeria also has a lot in common with Cameroon. Only around 30-35% of Cameroon are Bantu speakers.....
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Bororojo]

sorry but you are talking about YOUR region of Cameroon.... my own region of Nigeria also has a lot in common with Cameroon. Only around 30-35% of Cameroon are Bantu speakers.....[/quote
Bamileke and Tikar at about 38% of the population and their are semi Bantu the south an East is also Bantu so where is that figure coming from? We share a boundary with about 5 Central African countries and only ONE Wedt African land and you say that we should be closer to west Africa ? What are your basis? Geography? Well you should know that it depends on who write some documents English speaking people used to put even Gabon is West Africa because they simplify regions by cardinal points . Indeed if you re not in the Horn or East you ll be west or South or North for them but it doesn't mean this is true! Cameroonians have some words in common even with South Africa or familiy name like Obama ( Beti ethnic group ) with Gabon or Equatorial Guinea until Kenya tell me which part or propension does Cameroon has in common with the whole west African region? Even English speaking people in our country are a Bantou who have been colonized by English people. So there is no way Cameroon could be close to West Africa especially when it comes to culture I don't know If you re Cameroonian but you should know that .

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Bororojo]

sorry but you are talking about YOUR region of Cameroon.... my own region of Nigeria also has a lot in common with Cameroon. Only around 30-35% of Cameroon are Bantu speakers.....[/quote
Bamileke and Tikar at about 38% of the population and their are semi Bantu the south an East is also Bantu so where is that figure coming from? We share a boundary with about 5 Central African countries and only ONE Wedt African land and you say that we should be closer to west Africa ? What are your basis? Geography? Well you should know that it depends on who write some documents English speaking people used to put even Gabon is West Africa because they simplify regions by cardinal points . Indeed if you re not in the Horn or East you ll be west or South or North for them but it doesn't mean this is true! Cameroonians have some words in common even with South Africa or familiy name like Obama ( Beti ethnic group ) with Gabon or Equatorial Guinea until Kenya tell me which part or propension does Cameroon has in common with the whole west African region? Even English speaking people especially those of Buea are in majority Bantu have been colonized by English people. So there is no way Cameroon could be close to West Africa especially when it comes to culture I don't know If you re Cameroonian but you should know that .

Eastern Southern Western ( or very few) part of Cameroon have more in common with Central that West Africa this is obvious and it would be a mistake to associate to Ecowas since we do not have many things in common sorry but fact
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
hey it's not ECOWAS really needs anything from Cameroon or vis versa. This post being about Fulanis, the only reason why
I mentioned Cameroon being in ECOWAS is because if the regional organization is to be stronger politically I'd like the Fulanis of Cameroon to be part of it. angry
Plus I mentioned main stream culture which French speaking Cameroonians share with others in West Africa like Ivorians. Plus when it comes to politics, whatever happens in West Africa greatly interest the political in Cameroon. I remember how enthusiastic some of them were in support for Gbagbo against the French. Cameroonians seem to have a "rivalry" with Ivorians when it comes to football and music.
Finally one can mention that the Northern Part of the country is inhabited by Sudanese and Fulani groups.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Omarbah:
the farmers in Futa Jallon sing similar songs when working. The lyrics are different but the rhythm is the same. When the moon is full in the village, they often come out play and sing. Women create their own circle, sing together, clap. Despite the distance we have a lot in common. A Pullo will remain one. wink

A haali gonga Pullo bandam
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Omarbah: hey it's not ECOWAS really needs anything from Cameroon or vis versa. This post being about Fulanis, the only reason why
I mentioned Cameroon being in ECOWAS is because if the regional organization is to be stronger politically I'd like the Fulanis of Cameroon to be part of it. angry
Plus I mentioned main stream culture which French speaking Cameroonians share with others in West Africa like Ivorians. Plus when it comes to politics, whatever happens in West Africa greatly interest the political in Cameroon. I remember how enthusiastic some of them were in support for Gbagbo against the French. Cameroonians seem to have a "rivalry" with Ivorians when it comes to football and music.
Finally one can mention that the Northern Part of the country is inhabited by Sudanese and Fulani groups.

Very true
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Nayah][/quote]

Gosh I never knew that the Bantus had this much power and numbers. Like Bororojo, I'm also from the border with Cameroon and I'm only accustomed to the Fulani areas of Cameroon like Ngaoundere, Garoua, Maroua, etc.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Romanciella(f): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
wow......
wat a nice thread......now i know why most strangers keep asking if m a fulani..... kiss
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Romanciella(f): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
heres my fulani besty

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nayah: .......

lol, what a simplistic way to look at this issue. Lets examine again-

1-Okay you say Cameroon shares land borders with 4 central African countries , lets examine them.
Of all these land borders, the longest is with Nigeria at 1,690 Kms, followed by chad at 1,090km (Both countries with strong West African and related cultures). Mind you, N'djamena on the Cameroonian border just across the Chari-Logone rivers, looks like any other city in Northern Nigeria to me.
border with Equatorial Guinea : 189km, Gabon : 290km, Rep of congo : 523km, CAR : 797km

2- Semi-bantu is not the same as bantu-- lol, There are numerous bantoid and Semi-bantu groups in Nigeria, such as the Mambilla, Ekoi, Ejagham , Tiv Etc- the Tiv alone outnumber many bantu groups in Cameroon... that your analysis holds no water o.
thee pure Bantu groups like the Fang, Bete etc are the ones i quoted, and they all number 27% .... lol

3- Your analogy with Obama's name is completely rubbish, because the name Obama is Luo, who are Nilotic people and speakers (Just like Dinkas), and not Bantu. Kenya has Bantus but your analogy with the name just did not fit in..... sorry

4- Anglophones are not the only one who see Cameroon as both a WEST and Central African country, it's just common sense to anyone with a knowledge of the area..... Have a look at the following examples.
Your country's french wikipedia page:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroun
Wiki travel (French) describes CMR as having the highest mountains in WA
http://wikitravel.org/fr/Cameroun
Mount Cameroon described as a volcano in West Africa
http://www.earth-of-fire.com/article-les-volcans-d-afrique-de-l-ouest-2-le-mont-cameroun-97538679.html

And finally, Maps dont lie.
Fom the last map, you can see for example that Mauritania is considered both west and North African, because both cultures are present in that country. They were in ECOWAS before, but they left because of their Moorish minority and their haratin bootlickers not wanting to be part of a "Negro" Union....... Same thing is what is happening to Cameroon, but under different conditions.
Cameroon prefers to be in the central African union where it can be considered King among minnows like Sao tome and Principe, Gabon, EQG, C.A.R..... .lol.....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
hope you are seeing for yourself now?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, what a simplistic way to look at this issue. Lets examine again-

1-Okay you say Cameroon shares land borders with 4 central African countries , lets examine them.
Of all these land borders, the longest is with Nigeria at 1,690 Kms, followed by chad at 1,090km (Both countries with strong West African and related cultures). Mind you, N'djamena on the Cameroonian border just across the Chari-Logone rivers, looks like any other city in Northern Nigeria to me.
border with Equatorial Guinea : 189km, Gabon : 290km, Rep of congo : 523km, CAR : 797km

2- Semi-bantu is not the same as bantu-- lol, There are numerous bantoid and Semi-bantu groups in Nigeria, such as the Mambilla, Ekoi, Ejagham , Tiv Etc- the Tiv alone outnumber many bantu groups in Cameroon... that your analysis holds no water o.
thee pure Bantu groups like the Fang, Bete etc are the ones i quoted, and they all number 27% .... lol

3- Your analogy with Obama's name is completely rubbish, because the name Obama is Luo, who are Nilotic people and speakers (Just like Dinkas), and not Bantu. Kenya has Bantus but your analogy with the name just did not fit in..... sorry

4- Anglophones are not the only one who see Cameroon as both a WEST and Central African country, it's just common sense to anyone with a knowledge of the area..... Have a look at the following examples.
Your country's french wikipedia page:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroun
Wiki travel (French) describes CMR as having the highest mountains in WA
http://wikitravel.org/fr/Cameroun
Mount Cameroon described as a volcano in West Africa
http://www.earth-of-fire.com/article-les-volcans-d-afrique-de-l-ouest-2-le-mont-cameroun-97538679.html

And finally, Maps dont lie.
Fom the last map, you can see for example that Mauritania is considered both west and North African, because both cultures are present in that country. They were in ECOWAS before, but they left because of their Moorish minority and their haratin bootlickers not wanting to be part of a "Negro" Union....... Same thing is what is happening to Cameroon, but under different conditions.
Cameroon prefers to be in the central African union where it can be considered King among minnows like Sao tome and Principe, Gabon, EQG, C.A.R..... .lol.....

ROFLLLLL Bororojo you have a wonderful sense of humour lol @ haratin bootlickers "We can't afford to be part of the Negro union" AHAHAHAHAHA you are a funny man brother. I can't stop laughing.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
How can this be called a Fulani thread without this song, one of my favourites of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSr8KHKJO7M
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Giving our brothers and sisters in Fouta Tooro some love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3CO1oQ7-4M
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Finatawa fulbe leydi Burkinabe:

Mbawdi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOzQmo_daFQ
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Here is a story about Guelaajo Bayo also named Guelaajo Ham Bodeejo. The story highlights the three states of mind of a Pullo that arises depending on the situation.

So Guelaajo Ham Bodeejo, the great warrior accompanied by a troop of horsemen met a "Red" Fulani. Girded with three leather straps, carrying two spears and a kind of spear with foliated iron, the Pullo was herding his cattle.

"Here Guélaadjo said to his men, is a Fulani summarizing the three states of mind a man of our race. "
"How to go about if one would like these states of mind to manifest themselves asked one of the riders "

"Nothing is easier, said Guélaadjo. Let he who is not afraid of dying volunteer for the experience. Just go try to rob the Pullo of one of his bulls by force. "One presumptuous rider did not wait to be told twice. He fell directly upon the shepherd and said:

"Ahoy! Red ear! Pullo with a stick! Guelaadjo orders you to give me the bull for his horsemen!

"The bull, said the Pullo, was not born to Guélaadjo nor purchased by him. He is mine and, as such, inviolable. "

"Since you do not want to hear anything, 'said the warrior, here's how I would do it" and so saying, he rushes for the bull. But the Pullo, with an imprecation, started running behind him.

The rider, turning and seeing himself closely pressed and in range of the launch of the shepherd, wanted to ward off the blow, but too late. The first spear penetrates his hip and, the Pullo, brandishing his second spear exclaims:
"Be careful because the one you have in the ass is just a small warning. But this one is a burning pin, which will be welded to your body and saddle it with your horse, sending you to sleep at the dreary city with small sloping slabs. As for my spear, it will permit me to explain to Guelaajo how I deal with peasants of small caliber, even when they bring me his orders. "

The rider, failing, exhausted, joined almost lifeless the troupe of Guélaadjo.

"Behold, he said, here is one aspect of the Pullo's state of mind. Believe me, however big the the size of our troupe is, if the the Pullo is attacked, he will charge us as long as he can do it but he won't let us take his bull by force "

Guélaadjo, turning to the griot: "Join the Pullo, he said. Sings the praises of his brave race and wait for his response. "

The griot executed the order immediately. The Pullo was deeply moved, with every part of his body trembling. Transported, he forgets everything else and exclaims:

"Take the bull. I give him you, with nothing else to offer but my weapons as they are essential to settle my dispute with Guélaadjo since I just brought "down" his messenger.

The griot coming to Guélaadjo, said, "Strange! The Pullo graciously offered me the bull for whose sake he was ready to kill us all. "

This gesture, replied Guélaadjo illustrates the second aspect of the Pullo and is revealed when we can talk or do the right thing. "

"Now go back and propose to the Fulani, the commitment to carry your ox." Hesitantly, the griot objected: "Hey! Guélaadjo, how dare I make him such an insult? "

"Go, and forget that it was he who gave you the animal" Coming back to the Fulani, the griot questioned; "Would you herd my bull to the village, for a fee? "

"Of course yes, why not? "

Amazed at such courage, generosity and servility succeeding without transition, the griot came back to Guélaadjo who added, "this is the third aspect of the Fulani mentality. But it shows itself off where there is need to . "

Alternately paladins, great lords with incredible magnificence and beggars, the Fulani are divided into three categories that have in common only the physical and language.

the Pullo of the stick -

the Pullo of the spear,

- And the Pullo of the book.

Understood to mean: the shepherds, warriors and sages.

Story from Amadou Ampathe Ba of Mali.

PS: sorry for the mistakes that I might have made. It is translated from French.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

ROFLLLLL Bororojo you have a wonderful sense of humour lol @ haratin bootlickers "We can't afford to be part of the Negro union" AHAHAHAHAHA you are a funny man brother. I can't stop laughing.
Simple question Borodjo are you Cameroonian? If not let me teach you some things that Google couldn't do for you because this is about ancestry talking with the elders not just taking things from the net or googling. If you're Cameroonian then please review your History and geography ! There is no way Cameroon could join Ecowas for two main reasons:
Culture
Position ( sorry but Cameroon can also be counted as a Central African region) no offense but I m not asking you I m telling you.
The majority of Cameroonians would be lost in this region they have nothing or very few things in common Nigeria boundary can not justify it since we share 5 others boundaries with Central Africans countries this is simple non argue can be done
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nayah:
Simple question Borodjo are you Cameroonian? If not let me teach you some things that Google couldn't do for you because this is about ancestry talking with the elders not just taking things from the net or googling. If you're Cameroonian then please review your History and geography ! There is no way Cameroon could join Ecowas for two main reasons:
Culture
Position ( sorry but Cameroon can also be counted as a Central African region) no offense but I m not asking you I m telling you.
The majority of Cameroonians would be lost in this region they have nothing or very few things in common Nigeria boundary can not justify it since we share 5 others boundaries with Central Africans countries this is simple non argue can be done

I'm not Bororojo lollll why do people keep mistaking me for him. We are both Fulani from the Nigeria/Cameroonian border.

What you forget is that Cameroonian culture is not only Bantu culture. If you think that is the case, then you are completely disregarding those that live in Adamawa and Bamenda regions and le nord extreme.

I understand that a lot of you want to join with your fellow Bantu brothers and sisters in Gabon, Rwanda, Congo, etc. But like Bororojo said, maps don't lie and the Bantu population of Cameroon is less than 40%.......Therefore they are not a majority like you are trying to imply they are.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Omarbah: Here is a story about Guelaajo Bayo also named Guelaajo Ham Bodeejo. The story highlights the three states of mind of a Pullo that arises depending on the situation.

So Guelaajo Ham Bodeejo, the great warrior accompanied by a troop of horsemen met a "Red" Fulani. Girded with three leather straps, carrying two spears and a kind of spear with foliated iron, the Pullo was herding his cattle.

"Here Guélaadjo said to his men, is a Fulani summarizing the three states of mind a man of our race. "
"How to go about if one would like these states of mind to manifest themselves asked one of the riders "

"Nothing is easier, said Guélaadjo. Let he who is not afraid of dying volunteer for the experience. Just go try to rob the Pullo of one of his bulls by force. "One presumptuous rider did not wait to be told twice. He fell directly upon the shepherd and said:

"Ahoy! Red ear! Pullo with a stick! Guelaadjo orders you to give me the bull for his horsemen!

"The bull, said the Pullo, was not born to Guélaadjo nor purchased by him. He is mine and, as such, inviolable. "

"Since you do not want to hear anything, 'said the warrior, here's how I would do it" and so saying, he rushes for the bull. But the Pullo, with an imprecation, started running behind him.

The rider, turning and seeing himself closely pressed and in range of the launch of the shepherd, wanted to ward off the blow, but too late. The first spear penetrates his hip and, the Pullo, brandishing his second spear exclaims:
"Be careful because the one you have in the ass is just a small warning. But this one is a burning pin, which will be welded to your body and saddle it with your horse, sending you to sleep at the dreary city with small sloping slabs. As for my spear, it will permit me to explain to Guelaajo how I deal with peasants of small caliber, even when they bring me his orders. "

The rider, failing, exhausted, joined almost lifeless the troupe of Guélaadjo.

"Behold, he said, here is one aspect of the Pullo's state of mind. Believe me, however big the the size of our troupe is, if the the Pullo is attacked, he will charge us as long as he can do it but he won't let us take his bull by force "

Guélaadjo, turning to the griot: "Join the Pullo, he said. Sings the praises of his brave race and wait for his response. "

The griot executed the order immediately. The Pullo was deeply moved, with every part of his body trembling. Transported, he forgets everything else and exclaims:

"Take the bull. I give him you, with nothing else to offer but my weapons as they are essential to settle my dispute with Guélaadjo since I just brought "down" his messenger.

The griot coming to Guélaadjo, said, "Strange! The Pullo graciously offered me the bull for whose sake he was ready to kill us all. "

This gesture, replied Guélaadjo illustrates the second aspect of the Pullo and is revealed when we can talk or do the right thing. "

"Now go back and propose to the Fulani, the commitment to carry your ox." Hesitantly, the griot objected: "Hey! Guélaadjo, how dare I make him such an insult? "

"Go, and forget that it was he who gave you the animal" Coming back to the Fulani, the griot questioned; "Would you herd my bull to the village, for a fee? "

"Of course yes, why not? "

Amazed at such courage, generosity and servility succeeding without transition, the griot came back to Guélaadjo who added, "this is the third aspect of the Fulani mentality. But it shows itself off where there is need to . "

Alternately paladins, great lords with incredible magnificence and beggars, the Fulani are divided into three categories that have in common only the physical and language.

the Pullo of the stick -

the Pullo of the spear,

- And the Pullo of the book.

Understood to mean: the shepherds, warriors and sages.

Story from Amadou Ampathe Ba of Mali.

PS: sorry for the mistakes that I might have made. It is translated from French.

Great story you can also link it in French if you like. A lot of us here do speak and understand French.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

Gosh I never knew that the Bantus had this much power and numbers. Like Bororojo, I'm also from the border with Cameroon and I'm only accustomed to the Fulani areas of Cameroon like Ngaoundere, Garoua, Maroua, etc.
Hi Fulaman oh yes! Cameroon is very dc ete as you know and they are a huge proportion of Fulanis mboro, a bit Arabs and many Hausa but you need to keep on mind that semi Bantus are the most numerous groups in Cameroon ( Bamun Tikar and Bamileke) Borojo should know this this is not
Because he s from the North than this is the whole country sorry but he s wrong on that ask any other Cameroonian you ll see they clearly say that they are from Central African region NOT West this is obvious for 99% of us
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm not Bororojo lollll why do people keep mistaking me for him. We are both Fulani from the Nigeria/Cameroonian border.

What you forget is that Cameroonian culture is not only Bantu culture. If you think that is the case, then you are completely disregarding those that live in Adamawa and Bamenda regions and le nord extreme.

I understand that a lot of you want to join with your fellow Bantu brothers and sisters in Gabon, Rwanda, Congo, etc. But like Bororojo said, maps don't like and the Bantu population of Cameroon is less than 40%.......Therefore they are not a majority like you are trying to imply they are.

Ok so no offense but I think I know more Cameroon that you brother just accept you de wrong and this is not about wanting to join our brother or whatever this is about fact. The western par of Cameroon is the most populate region and they are SEMI BANTU inform yourself please .
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
And if you don't understand French in this map the purple means "Central Africa"
This is clearly mentionned

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

I understand that a lot of you want to join with your fellow Bantu brothers and sisters in Gabon, Rwanda, Congo, etc. But like Bororojo said, maps don't like and the Bantu population of Cameroon is less than 40%.......Therefore they are not a majority like you are trying to imply they are.
Just maths when you re 300 ethnic groups and one almost have 40% sorry but this is the majorty
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Here is a link to the article. It had another story with it too.
http://guineeactu.info/HTML/que-reste-t-il-du-pulaaku-.htm
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
why do you keep saying "sorry"? This is no big deal, you can remain in Central African Union, no problem. It's just that we would not disregard our ties with the Fulanis in North for that reason.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romanciella: heres my fulani besty
your besty looks good.
Is she from Nigeria? I see Hausa Fulani on the description.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
hhahaha, Nayah belongs to Paul Biya's ethnic group, who have been trying to discredit and marginalize both Northern And Anglophone Cameroonians for ages now....
Nayah would rather have Bujumbura and Yaounde (Two cities with very few in common) in the same union, than Yola and Ngaoundere, Jalingo and Garoua, Mubi and Maroua, Calabar and Douala, Obudu and Bamenda, Gembu and Banyo/Maayo-Darle....... lollll (All cities which people cross in and out everyday) and are the most densely populated parts of Cameroon

Nayah: And if you don't understand French in this map the purple means "Central Africa"
This is clearly mentionned

Your Highness, I never said Cameroon was not in Central Africa, ...i clearly stated that it has a foot in both worlds (and that is exactly what the map also shows, incase you can only see obvious things),..... you on the other hand are trying to Tell me that Kamaru is wholly Central African......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bororojo: hhahaha, Nayah belongs to Paul Biya's ethnic group, who have been trying to discredit and marginalize both Northern And Anglophone Cameroonians for ages now....
Nayah would rather have Bujumbura and Yaounde (Two cities with very few in common) in the same union, than Yola and Ngaoundere, Jalingo and Garoua, Mubi and Maroua, Calabar and Douala, Obudu and Bamenda, Gembu and Banyo/Maayo-Darle....... lollll (All cities which people cross in and out everyday) and are the most densely populated parts of Cameroon

Your Highness, I never said Cameroon was not in Central Africa, ...i clearly stated that it has a foot in both worlds (and that is exactly what the map also shows, incase you can only see obvious things),..... you on the other hand are trying to Tell me that Kamaru is wholly Central African......
Are you debating or reinventing History
I didn't know Biya was a Bassa'a ( as I told you you don't know Cameroon let people teach you instead of brodxastong wrong information . We learn every day you know grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.