Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344651 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
What is nagode?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Omarbah:

I have to be honest, it was a bit tough for me to understand it too, but I made sense of it. For some reason, I understand Maassinakoore and even Gombe fulfude more than I do Senegal fulfulde.

Hmm I wonder why that's the case. They say Senegalese Pulaar/Fulfulde is supposed to be the most pure......But it seems like it may have some Wolof and Serer influence. Am I right? I understand Maasinakoore and Gombe exceptionally well as well (and most other dialects for that matter) but when it comes to the Senegalbe, I really would appreciate it when they speak in a slow manner.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Omarbah:
What is nagode?

Thank you in Hausa language
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

Hmm I wonder why that's the case. They say Senegalese Pulaar/Fulfulde is supposed to be the most pure......But it seems like it may have some Wolof and Serer influence. Am I right? I understand Maasinakoore and Gombe exceptionally well as well (and most other dialects for that matter) but when it comes to the Senegalbe, I really would appreciate it when they speak in a slow manner.
Lol me too, they speak too fast. Due to the influence of neighbors, the structure of dialects have some differences, the words have a different pronounciations which makes it harder for others to understand.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Omarbah:

Lol me too, they speak too fast. Due to the influence of neighbors, the structure of dialects have some differences, the words have a different pronounciations which makes it harder for others to understand.

It sometimes sounds as if they are speaking Serer or something lollll I agree 100%
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 26, 2015
loooool
Why does every other person I have talked to feel the same way about Senegalese Pulaar?
It clearly won't be our standard, with all these remarks I am getting from everybody. .... because i feel the same way abut it too...lmao

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Bororojo:
loooool
Why does every other person I have talked to feel the same way about Senegalese Pulaar?
It clearly won't be our standard, with all these remarks I am getting from everybody. .... because i feel the same way abut it too...lmao

Let it be known Chairman grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2015
OmarBah, what the heck man..... White girl speaking Fulfulde, I've seen it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07Neo_dVSs
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Africaman: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Omarbah:

Thank you for this valuable information.
You're welcome.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Africaman: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

No problem just remember that since this is a Fulani thread, Na gode needs to become Mi yetti or A jaraama
My bad.

A jaraama.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Africaman:
My bad.

A jaraama.

Usseko, you are alright bro no worries
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:
Good news:

http://peeral.com/index.php/pinal/2809-fulfuldemovies
I have been seeing it this for a while on social media. I am waiting for them. I already watched one on youtube about a girl , the daughter of a royal in the village who got unwillingly married to a rich city person. It was good.
That was from Cameroon though.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:
OmarBah, what the heck man..... White girl speaking Fulfulde, I've seen it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07Neo_dVSs
Haha, hey if a brother wants a white lady, as long as the kids speak fulfude and are Muslims, I don't mind.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omarbah:

Haha, hey if a brother wants a white lady, as long as the kids speak fulfude and are Muslims, I don't mind.

Fulani women for be bro, then other African women second. No white woman for me here loll

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omarbah:

I have been seeing it this for a while on social media. I am waiting for them. I already watched one on youtube about a girl , the daughter of a royal in the village who got unwillingly married to a rich city person. It was good.
That was from Cameroon though.

This may be the first Fulani movie coming out of Nigeria, I'll have to ask my elders about that. Many in the Adamawa part of Cameroon though.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mi hofni dediraabe fulbe, sey Pulaaku men, sey finatawa men ngam hande e jango ko balde men. To Jomirawo jabii!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Noy habaru bandiraabe?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
@OmarBah, a famay? Video e demgal Fulfulde (Niger, Nigeria, e leydi Kamerun). Demgal ngal fuu gootum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yb_3K0tvIA
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mi salmini maa fulbe adunya fuu! Doroobe, jangoobe, waynaabe, mawnirabe e sukaabe. Sakiraabe worbe e rewbe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiES8gV4Z8
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fulaman198:
@OmarBah, a famay? Video e demgal Fulfulde (Niger, Nigeria, e leydi Kamerun). Demgal ngal fuu gootum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yb_3K0tvIA
It's very tough bro lol.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Omarbah:

It's very tough bro lol.

This is the same nomadic mbororo dialect spoken in Nigeria, Niger, Cameroon, Central Afr. Republic and Sudan. It's very similar to Adamawaare.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Pullo debbo

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:13am On Mar 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVhURLS479U
Is it the influence of Hausa music that make it "sweet" ?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbWFFtSEBJ4
In tis one, her fulfulde is clearer. Who is she talking about?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Omarbah:

Is it the influence of Hausa music that make it "sweet" ?

Well I wouldn't call it influence from Hausa music as traditional Hausa music sounds much better than auto-tuned stuff they do in Nigeria and Cameroon these days. I wish we could just be ourselves and use real instruments for our mainstreamed music.

There is some Hausa influence in our Fulfulde dialects. But it's not so much, kind of like how there is some Mande influence in your Fulfulde/Pulaar dialect.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Omarbah:

In tis one, her fulfulde is clearer. Who is she talking about?

She is singing about a man related to the late Garbajo Yusufa. In many of her songs she praises modern day Fulani heroes from Adamawa (both in Nigeria and Cameroon) and Gombe. Outside of Nigeria this man isn't known but he is quite the local hero.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.