Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344692 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Omarbah:

Most of it, gido yarem kossam, sokaabe yarem kossam lol, I love the song.

lol Very nice, without Kossam who are we anyways eh bro?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fulaman I want to ask you some questions... do you have any beef with hausa's as a people?.. because most of the time you kind of always downgrading hausa people.. (not too sure just thinking by what you post).. and there is this guy fom yola who said fulani people feels more superior to hausa is it so? .. the funniest thing is he spoke hausa more fluent than fulfulde then why tge arrogance.. and whats you take on the issue of indigenous official language for nigeria? and west african unity do you think is possible? And lastly I want to make correction to what most people held to that it was fulani that brought islam to hausa people which is totally not true.. hausa have been muslim since 13th century in the reign of sarki aliyu yaji dan tsamiya it was mali traders people that brought islam to hausa people.hausa were one of the greatest traders across west africa which stands till date with likes of aliko dangote etc
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
And there is a picture of salihu sagir takai you post on the other thread.. I think he is hausa not fula..
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
I ganduje is the pullo
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
His nickname is bandirawo.. he is one of the surviving pullo in kano state who have manage to keep the culture in addition to speaking fulfulde his hausa id not too fluent

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Current deputy governor of kano.. and apc gubernatorial candidate
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
kaura5000:
Fulaman I want to ask you some questions... do you have any beef with hausa's as a people?.. because most of the time you kind of always downgrading hausa people.. (not too sure just thinking by what you post).. and there is this guy fom yola who said fulani people feels more superior to hausa is it so? .. the funniest thing is he spoke hausa more fluent than fulfulde then why tge arrogance.. and whats you take on the issue of indigenous official language for nigeria? and west african unity do you think is possible? And lastly I want to make correction to what most people held to that it was fulani that brought islam to hausa people which is totally not true.. hausa have been muslim since 13th century in the reign of sarki aliyu yaji dan tsamiya it was mali traders people that brought islam to hausa people.hausa were one of the greatest traders across west africa which stands till date with likes of aliko dangote etc

I'll answer these questions when I am on my computer and not my smartphone
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
kaura5000:
His nickname is bandirawo.. he is one of the surviving pullo in kano state who have manage to keep the culture in addition to speaking fulfulde his hausa id not too fluent
Who is he?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omarbah:

Who is he?
deputy governor of kano state
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
kaura5000:
deputy governor of kano state
Humm , so there are a few fulanis that still speak fulfulde in Northwestern Nigeria?
By the way, are you Hausa?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2015
kaura5000:

I don't have any beef with the Hausa people, I have more beef with the Fulani calling themselves "Hausa-Fulani". What do you mean by "downgrading" Hausa people, in what way? Well that guy isn't me that was downgrading the Hausa, besides I speak better Fulfulde than I speak Hausa.

I like the Hausa, no one plays better Kalangu than the Hausa. No one plays better Kontigi than the Hausa.

I very much want an indigenous language for Nigeria, however, the Western wannabes want to keep speaking English. I do think that unity in West Africa is possible as long as we seek it sincerely.

I have always said that Hausa were Muslim before the arrival of Fulani in the 1100s and 1200s. Hausa become Muslim as a result of Wangara clerics coming from Mali (about 40 Wangara clerics from Mali helped convert Hausa to Muslims).
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Omarbah:

Humm , so there are a few fulanis that still speak fulfulde in Northwestern Nigeria?
yes am hausa

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Omarbah:

yes am hausa
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kaura5000: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fulaman please how is the language situation in sudan for both fula and hausa.. am afraid the pressures from arabic is too much.. and also for cameroon I had there are some few hausa people there how is there population and how often is it spoken.. I had fula is doing well

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
kaura5000:
Fulaman please how is the language situation in sudan for both fula and hausa.. am afraid the pressures from arabic is too much.. and also for cameroon I had there are some few hausa people there how is there population and how often is it spoken.. I had fula is doing well

I believe that both the Hausa and Fulani are more Arabised in Sudan than we are anywhere else. Amongst the Fulani it's mainly the Mbororo'en that still speak Fulfulde. Amongst the Hausa, the language is still spoken, however, both groups often give up their language and culture for the Arab culture in Sudan.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am friends with a Pullo from Sudan who speak fulfulde fluently. I think fulbe and hausa that live in Sudan mostly speak fulfulde and Arabic. His fulfulde is good. He can actually adapt to the dialects and all.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Omarbah:
I am friends with a Pullo from Sudan who speak fulfulde fluently. I think fulbe and hausa that live in Sudan mostly speak fulfulde and Arabic. His fulfulde is good. He can actually adapt to the dialects and all.

For us of Mbororo'en origin it's not too hard to adapt to different dialects of Fulfulde

Does he live in America with you?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

For us of Mbororo'en origin it's not too hard to adapt to different dialects of Fulfulde

Does he live in America with you?
He is in Sudan I believe. This is an online thing lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Omarbah:

He is in Sudan I believe. This is an online thing lol

No worries bro
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Fulbe Afriki tidon ndiiren. Mi hofni maa!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Question Fulaman,
If you guys do not carry the typocal fulani last names, how do you recognize one another? It's quite easy for me to spot out a Pullo but without the name you aren't 100%'sure.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Fulaman,
Who is the singer here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMn526d6k5Q

They got some nice girls on this video.
If Bororojo was here I would have asked him why Buhari didn't win in Taraba, his state lol
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omarbah:
Question Fulaman,
If you guys do not carry the typocal fulani last names, how do you recognize one another? It's quite easy for me to spot out a Pullo but without the name you aren't 100%'sure.

We do carry Fulani names, though most carry it in their middle names, whilst the Rimaybe carry it in their last names. Also, many of us Mbororo'en in Cameroon and Nigeria do have Fulani first names. I think I linked a Mbororo comedy parody earlier about a girls education. Her name was Fanta in the parody
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omarbah:
Fulaman,
Who is the singer here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMn526d6k5Q

They got some nice girls on this video.
If Bororojo was here I would have asked him why Buhari didn't win in Taraba, his state lol

The singer of those two songs is Aboubakar Babajo (see last name is Fulani)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_aPoYJQ3Hc

Loll @Taraba state, yeah I wish he were here so we could make fun of his state
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fulaman dha yidhi ngol gimol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d76Hr5jYFeU

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omarbah:
Fulaman dha yidhi ngol gimol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d76Hr5jYFeU

Mido yidi gimol ngol maasin, ada andi gimmowol sukka debbo lobbo?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Mido yidi gimol ngol maasin, ada andi gimmowol sukka debbo lobbo?
Mi anda, mi ndaraye youtube.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Omarbah:

Mi anda, mi ndaraye youtube.

lol ok dedirawo

Suka Debbo Lobo Dicko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_Wx3KdoO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIkk2P9injA
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

lol ok dedirawo

Suka Debbo Lobo Dicko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_Wx3KdoO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIkk2P9injA
I have seen her before. I like the first song. Do you have Dicko last name in Naija? I know they are mostly in Mali.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Omarbah:

I have seen her before. I like the first song. Do you have Dicko last name in Naija? I know they are mostly in Mali.

Yes, we do have the Dikko (Dicko) name in Nigeria it's actually quite common.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.