Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here (2219 Views)

All Miss Nairaland, I Dnt Av A Girlfriend, But A Sister, Very Beautiful (3 Pics) / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by Neldrizzy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
wayne4loan: no vex .. the post just piss me off... #peacebro
alright man!! Am sorry for that..... We are cool
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by gabazin080(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
EmtolalaaPRAISE: Hmmmm,
Seriously? I knew I was gonna be this crazy one day. However, I beg that you forgive
me for not sticking to Queen's way of putting it down.
Am just a guy from around the corner of this great nation. From the south actually. I
love adventures and trust me, am social but more jovial ...
Thats enough for the introduction. It started on a day I wont forget, but please forgive
me coz am not gonna put it here. I was in a relationship with a very cute girl, when I
mean cute, I'm talking about the diva-kinda beauty. Lucky me right? yessssss. I have
good eyes and though am not allergic to ugly people, its just that you wont find them
around me. Its not like am a drop-dead handsome guy, its just that I have love for my
unborn children and I want their mummy to be so cute so she could transfer some of
her great beauty-genes to them. Good thought right? You wait n I will tell u where that
leads.
How did I get this beautiful lady probably from heaven. Well, my I would say thanks to
God for my relationships so far. the past ones I mean coz if not for the breakups , I
am sure I wouldnt have found this Godsend.
I wont bore you with the details coz I think it will be unfair and a gross disrespect coz
I sure loved them when I was with them but I dont miss a thing now.
My falling point for a woman before now combined a lot of things, beauty first,
intelligence, friendliness and Godliness. You ve got to have the four before I can see u
as a person meant for reality. Well, one of the qualities I looked out for had something
added to it. Guess ?? Shez got to be light-skinned before being classy in her beauty.
I know what you re thinking but trust me, I was the judge of that, not you!
Well, it worked for me, I got them close, they were my fans and friends, lolzzz. Its not
like I ever dissed any dark skin, coz they ve always been my best n most reliable
friends and as a matter of fact, they make up 95 percent of my friends, lolzz. Dont ask
yet!
Am dark in complexion n from my paternal n maternal side, we are all dark-skinned
Afro people. So I felt like, it will be good to have them children looking light like their
mummy.
So, I told myself that all dark-skin are meant to be just friends and nothing else. As a
matter of fact I shunned so many love that tried growing. I killed many feelings and
broke some hearts especially that of a friend that I was with for years. I loved her
though n she showed hers without holding anything back but trust me, I killed it.
Then I entered into my first and then my second relationship. Trust me, they were good
people. Light-skinned damsels who were actually jewels but not my jewel. one thing
broke it, not like I never had the patience, or anything like it but I guess it didnt work
out and am glad because nobody felt cheated but it wasnt witbout hearts breaking,
mine twice. Dont pity me, lol.
Lemme end that part because its part of a book am writing. lemme point this out to
you and I think its good U understand it.
"THE FUTURE YOU HAVE WITH ONE LADY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOU WILL HAVE
WITH ANOTHER".
Make no mistake about that, so choose wisely the person you are going to share your
times and moments with. The best thing you can ever give a person isnt money but
your time, your attention. Life is a space we have in time and if you share the
moments of your life with people who have no good role to play in your path to
destiny, then its better you were never here, let alone marrying them, AAAAAAAAAH,
na die be that na, lolzz.
Find a person that suits and understands your purpose. Love is a beautiful thing and
its always sweet, its a giver of strength if you find her.
That was just an abstract though, back to my little love story, I was emotionally
distabilized. My head was hot and the electric charges in my brain were running helter
skelter. Hmmm, I have felt this way many times but this time, I thought it would make
sense if I stopped existing because I couldnt deny the love I have for her. However, I
know love doesnt feel this way, it doesnt always keep you on standing on ur toes,
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, it even gives u a sit for u to rest ur back n a warm wash
of ur feet n then soft massage as she serves u a fruit juice to male U feel relaxed and
welcomed. That my dear, is love and it doesnt cost anything. Just your committed
heart.
My exams were close and I have failed some quizzes because of this same ship but I
couldnt just alight neither could I jump into the boundless ocean of flirting because ,
the whole of my emotional luggage was in this same ship. it was all that mattered to
me. God and my career came later, like much later. Silly right? yes! yes!!yesssss! !!
very silly but it sure had my brains n my balls.
The days have been numbered but I was just not in the mood for my professional exams
because a girl is my head.
Just then, I though of my mum. She was the best woman I have ever known. I knew at
once that she deserves some preferential love , so I made up my mind to pass the
exam for her, coz I was too dumb to think of myself.
Just then, my phone made sense to me. I entered Operamini, typed ,
www.nairaland.com and finally got myself registered on what I call 'The wonder site on
the net'.
My friend , that is where my love story began...
TO BE CONTINUED...
ok
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by Lorlaahlozz: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by DAvIt0(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
where the storyteller at btw....

mehn this looks like a strictly #female following thread.
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
<3 dye sweet when e start... Eventually we start seeing faults... Then the argument and if it's all about physical beauty... It crumbles in no time...

Make a friend out of her before u love. .. So when love ain't enough... the friendship carries the weight till love recuperates...

E dey sweet when e start... But u go fit handle am when wahala show? Start with your head then let your heart follow...
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2014
ohk, emmmmm, I am going to complete my little love story as part of the comment and I hope thats ohk by you all or what do you think?
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2014
rozzay: Eeeeh so is he searching for d babe first b4 knowing wat to tell us
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, let me laught like that plz, searching for her first? Nope, funny enough, she already pinned her comment and trust me, she has read this story and waiting for the part 2 and probably part 3, lolzz, Nollywood script 2014.
Title, I and my naija babyboo, lolzz
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
DAvIt0: where the storyteller at btw....
mehn this looks like a strictly #female following thread.
Brother, here I am. dont mind me for not replying, busy in a way buh trust me, am here now and this time, therez more.
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2014
ivyy: You sound so immature undecided
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thats so sweet I must say. But dont blame me plz, I love this lady n if being a writer is what her love has turned me in2, then I think I am blessed. you see? There re people you cant replace becoz if others were irreplaceable eh, then another wouldn't be a better fit later. You know what? 'love makes you crazy b4 all but 2 U n ur lover, it makes a whole lot of sense'. The truth is, if you havent found love and the type that makes you do feel free to tell the world how grateful, n blessed U re to have this person, then it doesnt worth it, not even for a second. I wont libe forever but as long as my breathe carries me via grace, I wont hold anything back in loving this gift God gave me on a platter of gold. So, if U think am immature, well get ready coz am goin2 personally invite U when I wanna put a ring on that precious finger and maybe dedicate a book just to celebrate my wedding anniversary a year later, for now my diary has the details, lol.
You knw the kinda thing that makes a guy a gentleman to everybody not just to his woman, that kinda love that brings out a man in a man, lol. I wont pay back but plz frnd , try to see it from the good side first and be happy when others find joy coz thats the easiest way to find urs...
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2014
PrincessB1: Come nd continue diz story.........dnt kip us waiting
Ohk ma, am here, just give me today or friday n I will put it down, but as part of the comments I think...
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by merieam16(f): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Dis @op guy is nt serious o,abi na so u dey chop half done beans
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by valdes00(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Goddamnit.... Can sum1 b so kind enough to summarise dis lng write-up for me... Pls
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by Nsonaso(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
EmtolalaaPRAISE: Hmmmm,
Seriously? I knew I was gonna be this crazy one day. However, I beg that you forgive
me for not sticking to Queen's way of putting it down.
Am just a guy from around the corner of this great nation. From the south actually. I
love adventures and trust me, am social but more jovial ...
Thats enough for the introduction. It started on a day I wont forget, but please forgive
me coz am not gonna put it here. I was in a relationship with a very cute girl, when I
mean cute, I'm talking about the diva-kinda beauty. Lucky me right? yessssss. I have
good eyes and though am not allergic to ugly people, its just that you wont find them
around me. Its not like am a drop-dead handsome guy, its just that I have love for my
unborn children and I want their mummy to be so cute so she could transfer some of
her great beauty-genes to them. Good thought right? You wait n I will tell u where that
leads.
How did I get this beautiful lady probably from heaven. Well, my I would say thanks to
God for my relationships so far. the past ones I mean coz if not for the breakups , I
am sure I wouldnt have found this Godsend.
I wont bore you with the details coz I think it will be unfair and a gross disrespect coz
I sure loved them when I was with them but I dont miss a thing now.
My falling point for a woman before now combined a lot of things, beauty first,
intelligence, friendliness and Godliness. You ve got to have the four before I can see u
as a person meant for reality. Well, one of the qualities I looked out for had something
added to it. Guess ?? Shez got to be light-skinned before being classy in her beauty.
I know what you re thinking but trust me, I was the judge of that, not you!
Well, it worked for me, I got them close, they were my fans and friends, lolzzz. Its not
like I ever dissed any dark skin, coz they ve always been my best n most reliable
friends and as a matter of fact, they make up 95 percent of my friends, lolzz. Dont ask
yet!
Am dark in complexion n from my paternal n maternal side, we are all dark-skinned
Afro people. So I felt like, it will be good to have them children looking light like their
mummy.
So, I told myself that all dark-skin are meant to be just friends and nothing else. As a
matter of fact I shunned so many love that tried growing. I killed many feelings and
broke some hearts especially that of a friend that I was with for years. I loved her
though n she showed hers without holding anything back but trust me, I killed it.
Then I entered into my first and then my second relationship. Trust me, they were good
people. Light-skinned damsels who were actually jewels but not my jewel. one thing
broke it, not like I never had the patience, or anything like it but I guess it didnt work
out and am glad because nobody felt cheated but it wasnt witbout hearts breaking,
mine twice. Dont pity me, lol.
Lemme end that part because its part of a book am writing. lemme point this out to
you and I think its good U understand it.
"THE FUTURE YOU HAVE WITH ONE LADY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOU WILL HAVE
WITH ANOTHER".
Make no mistake about that, so choose wisely the person you are going to share your
times and moments with. The best thing you can ever give a person isnt money but
your time, your attention. Life is a space we have in time and if you share the
moments of your life with people who have no good role to play in your path to
destiny, then its better you were never here, let alone marrying them, AAAAAAAAAH,
na die be that na, lolzz.
Find a person that suits and understands your purpose. Love is a beautiful thing and
its always sweet, its a giver of strength if you find her.
That was just an abstract though, back to my little love story, I was emotionally
distabilized. My head was hot and the electric charges in my brain were running helter
skelter. Hmmm, I have felt this way many times but this time, I thought it would make
sense if I stopped existing because I couldnt deny the love I have for her. However, I
know love doesnt feel this way, it doesnt always keep you on standing on ur toes,
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, it even gives u a sit for u to rest ur back n a warm wash
of ur feet n then soft massage as she serves u a fruit juice to male U feel relaxed and
welcomed. That my dear, is love and it doesnt cost anything. Just your committed
heart.
My exams were close and I have failed some quizzes because of this same ship but I
couldnt just alight neither could I jump into the boundless ocean of flirting because ,
the whole of my emotional luggage was in this same ship. it was all that mattered to
me. God and my career came later, like much later. Silly right? yes! yes!!yesssss! !!
very silly but it sure had my brains n my balls.
The days have been numbered but I was just not in the mood for my professional exams
because a girl is my head.
Just then, I though of my mum. She was the best woman I have ever known. I knew at
once that she deserves some preferential love , so I made up my mind to pass the
exam for her, coz I was too dumb to think of myself.
Just then, my phone made sense to me. I entered Operamini, typed ,
www.nairaland.com and finally got myself registered on what I call 'The wonder site on
the net'.
My friend , that is where my love story began...
TO BE CONTINUED...

Do you have the summary copy of it?
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2014
merieam16: Dis @op guy is nt serious o,abi na so u dey chop half done beans

chai... lolzz, U wait, I go soon over feed you with the remaining one lol
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Nsonaso:
Do you have the summary copy of it?
Yes I do
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by ivyy(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2014
EmtolalaaPRAISE:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thats so sweet I must say. But dont blame me plz, I love this lady n if being a writer is what her love has turned me in2, then I think I am blessed. you see? There re people you cant replace becoz if others were irreplaceable eh, then another wouldn't be a better fit later. You know what? 'love makes you crazy b4 all but 2 U n ur lover, it makes a whole lot of sense'. The truth is, if you havent found love and the type that makes you do feel free to tell the world how grateful, n blessed U re to have this person, then it doesnt worth it, not even for a second. I wont libe forever but as long as my breathe carries me via grace, I wont hold anything back in loving this gift God gave me on a platter of gold. So, if U think am immature, well get ready coz am goin2 personally invite U when I wanna put a ring on that precious finger and maybe dedicate a book just to celebrate my wedding anniversary a year later, for now my diary has the details, lol.
You knw the kinda thing that makes a guy a gentleman to everybody not just to his woman, that kinda love that brings out a man in a man, lol. I wont pay back but plz frnd , try to see it from the good side first and be happy when others find joy coz thats the easiest way to find urs...

Ok sire, am happy for you
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
pweedyuz:
abeg dress small make i join u for d mat....i don dy trek since morning....temi do fast with dat drink nd make e dy cold o!
...abeg no vex jare.....na hold-up ni ooo.....I cant believe theres hold-up in d shy nah.....i had to go London to get dos nice cinema pop-corn
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by Activity77(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
I dey 4 back dey observe...
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
@op,plz b fast coz I can't wait 2 tie d knot with a nlander too;p
Re: God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2014
please friends, be patient with me, This is true and I have no reason to lie about it...
For now, I ve got another exam to write and 4wks is all av got to prepare or revise all av been studying and also perfect my skills. So please, be patient. my exam starts on October 13 n its for 2 weeks... But if this pressure gives me a space in time, I will tell the other parts of my sunlight that makes my world glow... Somehow, its the strength propelling me for greatness... Love affects us in ways even in our daily life activities nd true love actually is a part of Gods big plan for you and it helps you achieve those goals you forgot were part of your yesterday's dream...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? / Engagement Ring / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.