Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed (38014 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by tinziemaine(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
What should I do now, please? When we took an oath, we were blinded by love. I wanted to restrict but if I didn't take the oath with her, she won't believe every word I said before. Now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit, how can I take it back?

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by freshness2020: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
What should I do now please when we took an oath we were blinded by love I wanted to restrict but if I don't take the oath with her she won't believe every word I said before now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit how can I take it back?
Take her for deliverance...MFM to be precise.
Mourinho just left the enugu Branch.

329 Likes 26 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
MFM church no dae Nigeria aqain?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by delishpot: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
sugesting taking the "oat" in its self is enough to tell you the person is possesed in the first place

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Michellla(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin lol forgive me for laughing at this. it just seems like a joke

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Hazardd(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Smh
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by rawpadgin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
u are possesed for agreeing to take an oath with a girl

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by nedu2000(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
mourinho way go MFM b4 the southampton match nko? Lolss

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by ladygudhead(f): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
eyaaaaa.I just pity u.who dem bless nova beta na who dem com curse.....
-African proverb!

y wud u take an oath in d first place sef.ehn! that is ancient naaa. wel just to for deliverance. OK?

2 Likes

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by NOBODYY: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ogbeni pastors no finish for naija
Go all these christ embassy or winners or Confirm redeem or CAC
To deliver urself from the oath Lobatan!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by McCarlito(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oath in this century
That's achaic
Whatever happenned to trust

Meanwhile; visit the closes Celestial Church make dem use pigeon and cane flog out the oat from u... grin grin grin grin grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by mikelcool(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
why will anyone take an oath in this modern age. all the Hollywood movies that they took oath neva teach una lesson

6 Likes

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Folanky(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
. MFM no go do that one oooooo,make he sharperly port that gal go celestical,wen dey beat d spirit commot for her body,her lyf no go remain d same.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op, she done initiate you already. U better rush for deliverance. This one na rush hour things oo cheesy dnt say i didn't warn you.

2 Likes

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by nifton(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
See news oh.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by nifton(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Folanky:
. MFM no go do that one oooooo,make he sharperly port that gal go celestical,wen dey beat d spirit commot for her body,her lyf no go remain d same.
Ogbeni,u don make ma day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by afolwalex20(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
mikelcool:
why will anyone take an oath in this modern age. all the Hollywood movies that they took oath Nova teach una lesson

I believe it's Nollywood u meant..

10 Likes

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dealing with a possessed being isn't difficult na...especially for those who really loves them to take an oath with them...
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by gab264(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Guy ur just being infuacted with her is not love. It is one sided love (they do appear very mean and caring but is just for them to achieve there main aim.
I once have a friend whom his girlfriend happen to possessed by evil spirit but he didn't realise that earlier .It was after they have took an oath that the girl turns to a local prostitute and later she confess to this my friend that she belong to a marine kingdom.
That they are the one behind that oat she took with him.That if along the line he violate the oat the consequences that will befall him will be very deverstating.
That now she is free to sleep with any guy she likes because they were instructed to do so on a daily bases.

So my guy that z not just an oat. But u were engaged spiritually,that a very redicluous and dangerous mistake.
I suggest you visit ur head pastor.
or gather a very strong elders to pray for you.
Don't ever for once underestimate the capability of an oat you took with a possessed fellow.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Mznaett: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
So na true say those people don succeed to use that girl finish Ushocked choi! E don be for U my brodatongue

I dey come back no vex

4 Likes

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by jmichlins(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
you were blinded by love then so maybe you dob buy glasses or you went for a surgery? either way, I reserve my comment until you comeback and tell me which of the thing happened. Guys happy sunday jarey and forget the op

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by cromz(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
oluwa abeg shine your light mk I no go jam the ones wey they fly for night

4 Likes

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by younghartz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
What should I do now please when we took an oath we were blinded by love I wanted to restrict but if I don't take the oath with her she won't believe every word I said before now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit how can I take it back?

OYO LO WA ? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by aolumaxi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Yes oooo
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lolz.. av been reading a lot of funny post today... Lolz.. Oath ? Lolz... very funny... op its easy na...

2 Likes

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by omusiliyu(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Its you liability.

Carry your cross.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Demmzy15(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
angry
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by strawb(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Okk
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by allanphash7(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
So who should help you ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by DjAndroid: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op , You Don mess up .

My friend go impregnate a lady to marry her by all means, Only to find out later that the lady been Don marry 3 times before, with one kid for one of the husbands.

You dey reason with your manhood instead of brain.

Na Deliverance be the solution. That is if she wants to be delivered. Otherwise, there is nothing you can do. Blood oat no be joke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Lincoln275(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thank God for your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.