Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. (1993 Views)

Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Pastors Collecting Tithes Are Robbers And David Did Not Kill Goliath - Aribisala / Why Tithes Are Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2014
You look around and wonder why people suffer, the question lies within pastors and tithers,the pastors who know they are not levites,,but they are negroes,still collect tithes,and use it buy private jets,and those who pay tithes, who give money to pastors, turning them into billionaires,instead of them to help the poor,,,PASTORS did Jesus receive tithes

5 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2014
You can't rewrite Bible..... I know God does not collect tithe directly but indirectly once you've done it to His servants. It's matter of mind, I don't care what the pastors are using it for, am doing what's in d Bible and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by PastorKun(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Hawlahscho: You can't rewrite Bible..... I know God does not collect tithe directly but indirectly once you've done it to His servants. It's matter of mind, I don't care what the pastors are using it for, am doing what's in d Bible and nothing more.

Can you quote one single passage in the bible were Christians are told to tithe of their money? And please don't quote Malachi 3:10 which was directed to Jews to tithe of their agricultural produce.

4 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
PastorKun:

Can you quote one single passage in the bible were Christians are told to tithe of their money? And please don't quote Malachi 3:10 which was directed to Jews to tithe of their agricultural produce.

Matthew 23:23

You will only understand that, if you have a good command of english.

It's very funny how christian like to hand pick Bible verses that suit them, i'm sure you will shout with a loud voice when it comes to saying ABRAHAM BLESSINGS ARE MINE, huh and you won't conclude that God was just talking to Abraham and not to you, but no you won't, or did you not also know that Abraham tithed to Mekesedah (not sure of the spelling)...

Levites were priest, priest, priest, priest... oo.
And Malachi did say bring ye your tithe into God's store house (church)...
And my Bible tells me that what he told one, he told all.
If you say God was only talking to the Jews, then I put it to you that as a Nigerian your wasting your time doing any thing in the Bible, coz last I checked all Bible instruction were given to a certain tribe.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
The apostles where told to make disciples and where to be empowered by the ruach ha kodesh(holy spirit),so when we are drawing conducts, go to the works of the apostles,Jesus was attacking scribes of placing much interest on tithes, cos it was thier tradition
chrisviral:

It's very funny how christian like to hand pick Bible verses that suit them, i'm sure you will shout with a loud voice when it comes to saying ABRAHAM BLESSINGS ARE MINE, huh and you won't conclude that God was just talking to Abraham and not to you, but no you won't, or did you not also know that Abraham tithed to Mekesedah (not sure of the spelling)...

If you say God was only talking to the Jews, then I put it to you that as a Nigerian your wasting your time doing any thing in the Bible, coz last I checked all Bible instruction were given to a certain tribe.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: The apostles where told to make disciples and where to be empowered by the ruach ha kodesh(holy spirit),so when we are drawing conducts, go to the works of the apostles,Jesus was attacking scribes of placing much interest on tithes, cos it was thier tradition

I'm not sure you read that well.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2014

Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites, for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin and have ommitted the weightier matters of the law, judgement, mercy and faith, these ought ye to have done and [b]not to leave the others undont"[\b]

Self explanatory... do all of them.

Like my Papa will always say if you pay tithe without loving your neighbour, it's a waste of money...

In God's kingdom, there are principles, whatever you sow, you reap, I pay tithe and I reap a lot of blessings... that ends it.

Btw who Nigerians will drinking Para on another Man headache, the tithe payers don't make noise coz they are looking for room to get their blessing, it's those that don't pay tithe that keep killing themselves... smh
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
How those that verse supports tithing,u r just scared that your papa will be broke without tithes, say the truth,, all u pastors are wicked,,we shall all see on the last day sha

3 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: How those that verse supports tithing,u r just scared that your papa will be broke without tithes, say the truth,, all u pastors are wicked,,we shall all see on the last day sha

How exactly are they Wicked?
Bcoz they tell you to pay tithe?
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by PastorKun(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Matthew 23:23 was being addressed to Pharisees who are under the law, the last time I checked Christians are not under the law and we were even warned against keeping the laws.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Because they know that they were not called by nobody in the first place and two they deceive people and put fear in their minds mostly through occult means ,and use the tithes for sending their kids abroad ,building private universities and secondary school ,pastors are broad day light thieves
chrisviral:

How exactly are they Wicked?
Bcoz they tell you to pay tithe?

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
PastorKun:

Matthew 23:23 was being addressed to Pharisees who are under the law, the last time I checked Christians are not under the law and we were even warned against keeping the laws.

Lies from the pit of hell.
Please read your bible

Matthew 5:7
" do not think that I am come to destroy/abolish the law or the prophets, I am not come to destroy but to fulfill them"

KJV/Goodnews.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
He came to fulfill the law , and the law told Israelites to pay tithes,, so what's your point?
chrisviral:

Please read your bible

" do not think that I am come to destroy/abolish the law or the prophets, I am not come to destroy but to fulfill them"

KJV/Goodnews.

1 Like

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: Because they know that they were not called by nobody in the first place and two they deceive people and put fear in their minds mostly through occult means ,and use the tithes for sending their kids abroad ,building private universities and secondary school ,pastors are broad day light thieves

That is your own opinion.
I have paid my tithe, whatever they do with it, is not my wahala, it's between them and God.

And mind you,
The Bible warned you not to ever in your life talk against any anionted man of God, whatever they do, don't ever talk against them... I'm sure you know what happened to one of David's wife.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Who still pays tithes, in this 21st centuries,who are ladened with fake pastors, filled with anti Christ spirits?
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: He came to fulfill the law , and the law told Israelites to pay tithes,, so what's your point?

You have said it all...
If the law says you should pay tithes, then pay it.
Mind you, Isrealites today does not limit it to the country of Isreal alone, every born again christian is an Isrealite.

1 Like

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
How dare u compare David with today evil men of devil , David was a servant of yahweh,,today pastors, are called out by poverty and a craving and desire to cheat the populace
chrisviral:

That is your own opinion.
I have paid my tithe, whatever they do with it, is not my wahala, it's between them and God.

And mind you,
The Bible warned you not to ever in your life talk against any anionted man of God, whatever they do, don't ever talk against them... I'm sure you know what happened to one of David's wife.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
coolkris: Who still pays tithes, in this 21st centuries,who are ladened with fake pastors, filled with anti Christ spirits?

I wonder how you know they have got Anti Christ spirits.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lies from the pit of hell
chrisviral:

You have said it all...
If the law says you should pay tithes, then pay it.
Mind you, Isrealites today does not limit it to the country of Isreal alone, every born again christian is an Isrealite.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
coolkris: How dare u compare David with today evil men of devil , devil was a servant of yahweh,,today pastors, are called out by poverty and a craving and desire to cheat the populace

"Judge not, lest ye be judged"
"In whatever measure ye give out, in the same measure shall ye be given unto"
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: Lies from the pit of hell

Calm down... I will give you scriptural backup, you have not even given me one.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pastors who slap people in church, pastors or priests who are pedophiles,pastors who ride in private jets,pastors who own ritualist dens, pastors who don't know Jesus real name is yahushua meaning yahweh is salvation
chrisviral:

I wonder how you know they have got Anti Christ spirits.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by PastorKun(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Please read your bible

KJV/Goodnews.

Evidently, you don't know your bible and you have a lot to learn. Read this for starters

Galatians5:4
For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Romans 8:17
"And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together."

We are all one, no tribe, no Isreal, no Palestine, No Nigerian too.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
During the end times, false pastors will some, claiming that Jesus (yahushua) is not the son of god,today they say Jesus is god,that he is trinity, whereas Jesus is creation of yahweh,,created to save mankind and to be our king
chrisviral:

Calm down... I will give you scriptural backup, you have not even given me one.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
PastorKun:

Evidently, you don't know your bible and you have a lot to learn. Read this for starters

Galatians5:4
For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace.

Now I know English is your problem..
This is talking about self righteousness...
Paul was telling you that if you think by fulfilling the law, you are holy, that your mistaken...
But rather with Understanding, knowing that God is the Law and that it's him that makes able to fulfill all laws..
Paul never told you not to dis-obey the law.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
So u feel u can deceive nigerians and deceive yahweh too, why don't u tell people that they should give thier tithes to beggars,when u know that no tithes is expected of nigerians?
chrisviral: Romans 8:17
"And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together."

We are all one, no tribe, no Isreal, no Palestine, No Nigerian too.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: During the end times, false pastors will some, claiming that Jesus (yahushua) is nothing the son of god,today they say Jesus is god,that he is trinity, whereas Jesus is creation of yahweh,,created to save mankind and to be our king

Are you a christian, do you even read your bible...

Here are the very same words of Jesus Himself...
John 14:9
: he who has seen me has seen the Father"
Another verse said...
"I and the father is one"

Then in john8:58
He said "verily verily I say to you, Before Abraham, I was"

What does that statement means to you?
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: So u feel u can deceive nigerians and deceive yahweh too, why don't u tell people that they should give thier tithes to beggars,when u know that no tithes is expected of nigerians?

God didn't instruct Us to give to beggars, he said
"Bring ye your tithes into my store house"

Please with arguments, we will achieve nothing, let's just agree to disagree.
"And that which you hold, hold on tight to it, untill I come"
So bro hold that which u hold, make I hold mine.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
It all boils down to translation, what he means is that they are united ,that there is unity and harmony with them,,yahushua,,Jesus was created for him to save mankind.period,, Jesus said yahweh is one , and that he is not good that only yahweh is good
chrisviral:

Are you a christian, do you even read your bible...

Here are the very same words of Jesus Himself...
John 14:9
: he who has seen me has seen the Father"
Another verse said...
"I and the father is one"

Then in john8:58
He said "verily verily I say to you, Before Abraham, I was"

What does that statement means to you?

2 Likes

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: It all boils down to translation, what he means is that they are united ,that there is unity and harmony with them,,yahushua,,Jesus was created for him to save mankind.period,, Jesus said yahweh is one , and that he is not good that only yahweh is good

Please I need a bible back up for this...
When john 1:15
" he that cometh after me is perfect"
That was john speaking, how can a perfect being not be good..... sorry bro.. pls look for a Living faith church and worship.
God bless you.
Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by chrisviral(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
John 1:1 In the beginning was the word (God), and the word(God) was with God and the Word (God) was God...

In verse 14...
" and the word (God) was made flesh and dwell among us"

Please brother, do you still want to argue trinity...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKER! What TB Joshua Said In His Church Today About Building Collapse / Video: Blood-moon, Solar Eclipse, End Of The World, People’s Reactions / Who Knows About Hakodesh Ruach Benin City Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.