Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. (1990 Views)

Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Pastors Collecting Tithes Are Robbers And David Did Not Kill Goliath - Aribisala / Why Tithes Are Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. by paxonel(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
chrisviral: Mr paxonel, how exactly does paying of tithe corrupt nigerians and keeps it in bondage?
I want to understand.. before you talk think...
Is tithe equivalent to the billions of funds been siphoned, or is it actually causing the increase in un_employment or it is the cause of lack of infrastructures in your country...
Let he, who can talk, talk reasonably or just shut up!

Do you know how many staffs Oyedepo has under him (that's employment) in what aspect did Jesus actually change the economic state of the Jews or roman reign then...
If the country is not doing fine, it's not the church's fault, it's the fault of its citizens combined.

Will not paying tithe actually make police officers stop collecting bribe, will it make prostitutes stop dropping kids on the roads, will it make your government start building infrastructure or how exactly will it change Nigeria?
Talk like a learned person, do you know what this tithes are used for, in Winners we run welfare program where the poor families are assisted financially, same for widows and also give out scholarship to university students (about 100 received 50k each this year in just my church branch in owerri alone) and don't forget our giving arm, one of the highest in the World...
Do you think this monies fall from skies, I pity you my dear...
So before you open your mouth and talk rubbish, first research and BTW who told you we don't talk about Jesus Gospel, go to a winners church, get in line and get a WOFBI FORM (BCC), it's a two weeks course for all winners (and don't worry, the church will pay for you) and you see that your just starting in christianity, if not you won't talk like this.
God Bless you!
@Chrisviral, i agree will you that oyedepo create employment, I recommend him for that but he is talking money from church members.among whom the majority are very poor ( up to to 70% of them ) to pay his employees thereby making the rich to be rich and the poor to continue in poverty, have you ever asked why winners chapel had problems with the British government? it is Nigeria here we tolerate rubbish because we are foolish people
Oyedepo uses tithe money to run welfare programmes and help the poor but do the church members who pay the tithe know about that? no. what they know is tithe is meant for pastors according to the old testament so oyedepo is not telling church members the truth
the politicians that siphoned billion of funs are some of them not church members? some are even members of winners, they will finish siphoning money and call themselves winners, winning the process of siphoning
these are people who lark moral values, there are plenty of moral values in the Bible, just know that one if don't know anything else
but who is teaching them? nobody. oyedepo is not teaching them i can swear my life for that
if you really want to know what moral values are leave Nigeria, travel to the UK or any developed nation you will see it,leave oyedepo and his. Yoruba ideology which is without transparency
don't you know that oyedepo is a yoruba man? we all know the damages African traditions have
caused this country in terms of tribalism and division, no love
nigerians lark moral values, they are paying tithe to pastors for pastors to teach them the moral values that is in the Bible which developed countries who brought Christianity to Africa got from the Bible, they are enjoying their lives and we africans are here suffering unnecessarily, but pastors are not teaching us, they are collecting tithe
then what are we paying the tithe for? we are just wasting our money because we are not getting what we are paying for
I think that is the beginning of corruption, cheating and distortion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Origin Of Being An Alhaji Or Alhaja/hajia?? / 90% Of Nigerian Christains Cannot Possibly Go To Heaven / Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.