Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only (1451 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by supereasy(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
sexylogan:

Men act nice so that they can win the approval of women and get in btw their legs... Konji tingzzz

Btw OP, not all of us are nice to women angry

. I stopped Being Nice Years Ago wen I discovered they aint worth It
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2014
supereasy: . I stopped Being Nice Years Ago wen I discovered they aint worth It

Seriously..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her / Men: Questions You Should Ask A Woman Before Marrying Her / Sumtin is wrong sumwhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.