Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57800 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
londoner:

No, I don't think so. There seems to be no difference between a 'friend' and an enemy, then.

Ghanaians don't wish us well, generally. I'm not saying all though.

if ghanaians don't wish u well I tell u.. U will see a lot of niggerians trouping out cos they can't take the heat.m your companies will fold up and leave.. Do u know how many nigerians I meet in a day back when I was in ghana.. Flexing and no one is disturbing them.. No sense that they will be attacked or robbed what's so ever

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
iamord: I don't agree with u. Of course a lot of ghanains see niigerians has brothers but a lot of nigerians nigerians .we have a lot of connections.. But a lot of nigerians don't hesitate to belittle the country at any given moment. How will you degrade a country to a bag.. Today I myself don't even know the real name of that bag. It has been passed on from generation to generation Fueling a sense of ego against ghana. Something that a lot of them don't even know about. I see a lot of post on here and sayings.. I have seen a lot of people pray that boko haram comes to ghana .a lot r even happy that the economy is down @ the moment..so many instances that time will not permit me to say. I have lived in nigeria and my family are known to be respected.. Hardly will u hear a ghanaian family causing trouble. So there is really nothing to bring up against them.. Am not trying to exalt them . But this is what o have seen since I have lived in Nigeria. But when I tell u a lot of ghanaians are seen as maga when they come here. People that can be out smarted and ridden upon.

Exactly why should any support someone who will only degrade and call u names after they made it. Nigerians like to belittle other countries and take credit where credit is not due to them. Can u imagine a Nigerian saying they made Ghana without them Ghana will fall. The arrogance of these people.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
londoner:

I have not seen it from Nigerians. The only thing Nigerians don't like about Ghanaians is that they come across as fake with us. They love to say "we're brothers" etc, but talk on the other side of their mouths about Nigeria and Nigerians.

If there is something positive in Ghana, Nigerians generally don't have a problem acknowledging it.

When you tell people you are Ghanaian while in Nigeria, I'm sure many react positively to you. At least welcoming. they don't have a deep dislike hatred for Ghanaians that Ghanaians seem to have for them.

So u haven't seen all the insults that throw at Ghanaians every chance they get. Come on London. Stop being biased. Most Africans has nothing but good things to say about Ghanaians.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Exactly why should any support someone who will only degrade and call u names after they made it. Nigerians like to be little other countries and take credit where credit is not die to them. Can u imagine a Nigerian saying they made Ghana without them Ghana will fall. The arrogance of these people.
belittle is the word.. They do it to all african countries the have an impact with.. They emphasize on the feats they achieved in liberia and congo..forgetting that they were not the only countries that fought for the freedom of this countries... Even the congo is loyal to ghana army for the daring moves they took in the country.. If I decide to make mention of such its like am trying to tackle nigeria and trying to be a wannabe. its like majority of nigerians on here read only bad news about the countries . they don't always talk about the good. I read quotes like ungrateful south Africa.. That look at the people we help fight for ..and all manner of degrading talk.. What do u want them to do for u?? To lie on the floor for u?? This arrogance has to stop! Always wishing rto be the first is ok.. But trying to be first just to look down on the rest is not a good way to go.. I remember when nigeria gdp was rebraised.. People made noise about it. that south africa is going down and all manner of talk.. With all this kind of talk when nigeria is in problem do u expect them to sympathize with u?? Even if I know they do.. They will not show if to your faces cos they know that after that it will start all over again.. The matter has so many branches now.. Because of this immature behaviour its even hampering intra trade within the region. I remember the. Gay right issue.. How nigerians here lambasted ghana as white man slaves that they could not ban same sex in the country. To the EPA .. I told people that they will sign it that all that one they are doing is initial gragra.. People insulted me.. Now what arre we seeing today.. We concentrate so much on our negatives and bringing down each other that we look down on each other

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2014
londoner:

No, I don't think so. There seems to be no difference between a 'friend' and an enemy, then.

Ghanaians don't wish us well, generally. I'm not saying all though.

If u go everyday thinking everyone hates you and everyone is out to get you then you will only see hate even love from someone will be perceive as hate.

In the minds of Nigerians everyone hates them. No wait let me rephrase this in the mind of a Nigerian every men from other countries hate them because they have swag, good looks, ambition, hard working and smart and all the ladies from these countries luv because well they are Nigerians and they are best thing since slice bread.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: belittle is the word.. They do it to all african countries the have an impact with.. They emphasize on the feats they achieved in liberia and congo..forgetting that they were not the only countries that fought for the freedom of this countries... Even the congo is loyal to ghana army for the daring moves they took in the country.. If I decide to make mention of such its like am trying to tackle nigeria and trying to be a wannabe. its like majority of nigerians on here read only bad news about the countries . they don't always talk about the good. I read quotes like ungrateful south Africa.. That look at the people we help fight for ..and all manner of degrading talk.. What do u want them to do for u?? To lie on the floor for u?? This arrogance has to stop! Always wishing rto be the first is ok.. But trying to be first just to look down on the rest is not a good way to go.. I remember when nigeria gdp was rebraised.. People made noise about it. that south africa is going down and all manner of talk.. With all this kind of talk when nigeria is in problem do u expect them to sympathize with u?? Even if I know they do.. They will not show if to your faces cos they know that after that it will start all over again.. The matter has so many branches now.. Because of this immature behaviour its even hampering intra trade within the region. I remember the. Gay right issue.. How nigerians here lambasted ghana as white man slaves that they could not ban same sex in the country. To the EPA .. I told people that they will sign it that all that one they are doing is initial gragra.. People insulted me.. Now what arre we seeing today.. We concentrate so much on our negatives and bringing down each other that we look down on each other

Cosign a trillion times

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

If u go everyday thinking everyone hates you and everyone is out to get you then you will only see hate even love from someone will be perceive as hate.

In the minds of Nigerians everyone hates them. No wait let me rephrase this in the mind of a Nigerian every men from other countries hate them because they have swag, good looks, ambition, hard working and smart and all the ladies from these countries luv because well they are Nigerians and they are best thing since slice bread.

I don't think everyone hates Nigerians, there are only two countries that I feel have this irrational dislike of Nigerians. Ghana is one. Also we know some countries are consistent with their dealings with us, which is appreciated.

Its the flip flopping of some Ghanaians that I don't like. Many times they just pretend. Making out they like you, when they really don't....And the reason they don't, is that you are Naija.

I see the insults here on NL, but in real life, Nigerians don't sit around talking about Ghanaians,to be honest. We don't have time for that.

Case in point. You took time to mention refute my claim that Ghanaians dont mean Nigeria well, then a few post after you are saying, why should you mean us well.......lol That's a good ole fashion flip flop in my book.....lol

Anyhoo, we're never going to see eye to eye on this. Our perspectives, although valid, are not compatible to agreeing on this issue.

@Iamlord, when the countries you have helped, turn around to degrade your country (which is what they do), it is okay that you remind them that you stood with them when their chips were down. Its not arrogance, its fact. We are not saying they should lie down for us, but we don't expect countries to forget so fast, just because they are no longer in need. Even if people talk about GMG bag, at least remember that Busia was the first to do so, just without the bag to go with it.

First chance Ghanaians get here they are showing dead body's and talking about "the best Nigerian is a dead one". Then when they react, you say they are arrogant. I don't think I've seen any Nigerian poster stoop as low as to use such to score a cheap point here.

In terms of you living in Nigeria and they seeing how you act and respect you accordingly. That is what I am talking about. They are able to relate to you and how you behave, not withstanding any pre conceived notion. Ghanaians should learn to do the same.

They need to stop deriving so much joy from negative news concerning Nigeria.

Honestly, I'll take a racist white person, over any double talking "we are your friends........ but Africa would be better off if you all were dead types".
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2014
londoner:

I don't think everyone hates Nigerians, there are only two countries that I feel have this irrational dislike of Nigerians. Ghana is one. Also we know some countries are consistent with their dealings with us, which is appreciated.

Its the flip flopping of some Ghanaians that I don't like. Many times they just pretend. Making out they like you, when they really don't....And the reason they don't, is that you are Naija.

I see the insults here on NL, but in real life, Nigerians don't sit around talking about Ghanaians,to be honest. We don't have time for that.

Case in point. You took time to mention refute my claim that Ghanaians dont mean Nigeria well, then a few post after you are saying, why should you mean us well.......lol That's a good ole fashion flip flop in my book.....lol

Anyhoo, we're never going to see eye to eye on this. Our perspectives, although valid, are not compatible to agreeing on this issue.

@Iamlord, when the countries you have helped, turn around to degrade your country (which is what they do), it is okay that you remind them that you stood with them when their chips were down. Its not arrogance, its fact. We are not saying they should lie down for us, but we don't expect countries to forget so fast, just because they are no longer in need. Even if people talk about GMG bag, at least remember that Busia was the first to do so, just without the bag to go with it.

First chance Ghanaians get here they are showing dead body's and talking about "the best Nigerian is a dead one". Then when they react, you say they are arrogant. I don't think I've seen any Nigerian poster stoop as low as to use such to score a cheap point here.

In terms of you living in Nigeria and they seeing how you act and respect you accordingly. That is what I am talking about. They are able to relate to you and how you behave, not withstanding any pre conceived notion. Ghanaians should learn to do the same.

Honestly, I'll take a racist white person, over any double talking "we are your friends........ but Africa would be better off if you all were dead types".

Let me take a wild guess, the other country that hates Nigeria starts with a S and ends with A. One thing Nigerians and Nigeria hate is when someone stands up to them. That's why you and Nigerians think Ghanaians hate them, we will not let anyone walk over us when we didn't let Europeans when they had guns. It seems to me any country that don't allow Nigeria walk over them are deem a hater.

Are you talking about your experience or what you read online? Ghanaians don't talk about Nigerians outside of the internet. We also don't have time for that.

When I made the comment...... Why should anyone mean you well when you only throw it back at their once you make it, I wasn't talking about Ghanaians or Nigerians, I was just talking about reality. No one and you can quote me on this; no one will wish some one
Who makes them feel less than a human or someone who reminds them that they are not as good as you well.

When u help someone u help them out of love or compassion but if you always beat the same drum " without me you are nothing, I made you, that's when the person that you helped barks back. That's how it is with Nigerians. Can u imagine Nigerians telling Ghanaians that they made Ghana without Nigerians Ghana is nothing. Oh really, did u know Ghana was something when you stole and kick Ghanaians out of your country only for Ghanaians to go back to their country and yet you follow us and still continue to make noise that you control Ghanaian economy.

I don't agree with showing pics of dead bodies especially children, but most e wars between Ghana and Nigeria are started by Nigerians. Is just ghanaians tend to finish. U don't want to get my boi petrodollar started. If u beat him with in a fist fight he will come back with bat and if U beat him with a bat he will come back with knife, and if u beat him with a knife he will come back with a gun and if you will beat him with a gun u best kill him because he will continue to come back till one of you dies. So don't get petrol started.

Nigerians themselves don't trust each other. So why other people trust them when they haven't proven that they should be trusted.

If you truly believe that Ghanaians hate Nigerians then you must also admit that Nigerians hate each other. Igbos and Yorubas hate each other. If you read any Igbo vs Yoruba e war, you can insert Ghana wherever you see Yoruba and you can insert Nigeria to anyplace you see Igbo.

The same things igbos say about Yorubas is the same things Nigerians say about Ghanaians. Igbos will typically say, they control the economy in lagos, Yorubas are ugly, lazy, dark and so on. Yorubas on the other hand will call igbos, criminals, greedy, cannibals, ritualist and so on. If u don't believe me go and read Igbo vs Yoruba battles. So stop with the bs that Ghanaians hate Nigerians because it is not a one way street and if you don't luv yourself why should anyone luv u.

So my question to you is do you believe igbos and Yorubas hate each other?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Now oh and chop your gold. 70% of you guys are starving. They can't afford common Eba. Forking Eba eaters don't have no shame.
bastard, 50% of prostitutes in nigeria are ghanians, nigeria is a lord over ghana, even a ghanian dog knows that, every ghanian want to come to nigeria, but we don't give a sh1t about ghana here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: if ghanaians don't wish u well I tell u.. U will see a lot of niggerians trouping out cos they can't take the heat.m your companies will fold up and leave.. Do u know how many nigerians I meet in a day back when I was in ghana.. Flexing and no one is disturbing them.. No sense that they will be attacked or robbed what's so ever
fucking low IQ ghanian, so they don't rob in ghana, I don't know why ghanians sound like they are all in kindergarten, nigeria is a lord to ghana, it is an established fact, your country is rich yet we have poor ghanians in nigeria begging money and portraying their prostitution act. Go and tell it to the birds of the air, is it the ghana I haven't been to or what, ghana is fVcking timid.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:55am On Aug 01, 2014
londoner:

nothing you can use to compare ghana and nigeria, absolutely nothing. Come to political power, affluence, wealth, sports, only ghanians fail to reason appositely, if you know you are an intellect, let's get figures from WHO, WORLD BANK, FORBES, UN etc if not, I conclude that ghanians rants, they aren't intellects.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: fucking low IQ ghanian, so they don't rob in ghana, I don't know why ghanians sound like they are all in kindergarten, nigeria is a lord to ghana, it is an established fact, your country is rich yet we have poor ghanians in nigeria begging money and portraying their prostitution act. Go and tell it to the birds of the air, is it the ghana I haven't been to or what, ghana is fVcking timid.
guy if u have noticed am not The type u see in your usual immature beef cos I won't waste my time with unproductive bunch like you. But I will waste no further ado to punch out that you are a daft person and feel you should always say something. You seem to be. A veey immature person.. From my last post I pointed out that if ghanaians really hated nigerians as you proposed , you will not be able to live in the country cos there will. Be lots of attack against the people. I was never crediting. Ghana to be free from robbers and hoodlums but the fact that. Because you are a nigerian is not a merit for them to stigmatized. Infact they are even given their respect. But fools like you lack understanding.. I kept pointing out about the corrupt practices majority of them do there that is creating such a negative image. Yet you sho ve it down the gutter instead of looking within.. When you talk about poor ghanaians on the nigerian street I also leave here so u should know you are to talking with a novice.. The same way there are poor ghanaians and prostitutes in nigeria is the same way there is a great influx of nigerians in the same category and on the good. Side vice versa,so don't be naïve .
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Let me take a wild guess, the other country that hates Nigeria starts with a S and ends with A. One thing Nigerians and Nigeria hate is when someone stands up to them. That's why you and Nigerians think Ghanaians hate them, we will not let anyone walk over us when we didn't let Europeans when they had guns. It seems to me any country that don't allow Nigeria walk over them are deem a hater.

Are you talking about your experience or what you read online? Ghanaians don't talk about Nigerians outside of the internet. We also don't have time for that.

When I made the comment...... Why should anyone mean you well when you only throw it back at their once you make it, I wasn't talking about Ghanaians or Nigerians, I was just talking about reality. No one and you can quote me on this; no one will wish some one
Who makes them feel less than a human or someone who reminds them that they are not as good as you well.

When u help someone u help them out of love or compassion but if you always beat the same drum " without me you are nothing, I made you, that's when the person that you helped barks back. That's how it is with Nigerians. Can u imagine Nigerians telling Ghanaians that they made Ghana without Nigerians Ghana is nothing. Oh really, did u know Ghana was something when you stole and kick Ghanaians out of your country only for Ghanaians to go back to their country and yet you follow us and still continue to make noise that you control Ghanaian economy.

I don't agree with showing pics of dead bodies especially children, but most e wars between Ghana and Nigeria are started by Nigerians. Is just ghanaians tend to finish. U don't want to get my boi petrodollar started. If u beat him with in a fist fight he will come back with bat and if U beat him with a bat he will come back with knife, and if u beat him with a knife he will come back with a gun and if you will beat him with a gun u best kill him because he will continue to come back till one of you dies. So don't get petrol started.

Nigerians themselves don't trust each other. So why other people trust them when they haven't proven that they should be trusted.

If you truly believe that Ghanaians hate Nigerians then you must also admit that Nigerians hate each other. Igbos and Yorubas hate each other. If you read any Igbo vs Yoruba e war, you can insert Ghana wherever you see Yoruba and you can insert Nigeria to anyplace you see Igbo.

The same things igbos say about Yorubas is the same things Nigerians say about Ghanaians. Igbos will typically say, they control the economy in lagos, Yorubas are ugly, lazy, dark and so on. Yorubas on the other hand will call igbos, criminals, greedy, cannibals, ritualist and so on. If u don't believe me go and read Igbo vs Yoruba battles. So stop with the bs that Ghanaians hate Nigerians because it is not a one way street and if you don't luv yourself why should anyone luv u.

So my question to you is do you believe igbos and Yorubas hate each other?
u have said it all for me
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: guy if u have noticed am not The type u see in your usual immature beef cos I won't waste my time with unproductive bunch like you. But I will waste no further ado to punch out that you are a daft person and feel you should always say something. You seem to be. A veey immature person.. From my last post I pointed out that if ghanaians really hated nigerians as you proposed , you will not be able to live in the country cos there will. Be lots of attack against the people. I was never crediting. Ghana to be free from robbers and hoodlums but the fact that. Because you are a nigerian is not a merit for them to stigmatized. Infact they are even given their respect. But fools like you lack understanding.. I kept pointing out about the corrupt practices majority of them do there that is creating such a negative image. Yet you sho ve it down the gutter instead of looking within.. When you talk about poor ghanaians on the nigerian street I also leave here so u should know you are to talking with a novice.. The same way there are poor ghanaians and prostitutes in nigeria is the same way there is a great influx of nigerians in the same category and on the good. Side vice versa,so don't be naïve .
your people are prostitutes and destitutes in nigeria.... I didn't bother reading your epistle. Make it short and succinct
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: your people are prostitutes and destitutes in nigeria.... I didn't bother reading your epistle. Make it short and succinct
mofo if u don't anything reasonable to say..u shut up
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: mofo if u don't anything reasonable to say..u shut up
shut up? No, ghanians are beggars and prostitutes in nigeria, yet their brothers are here claiming bill-gate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Now oh and chop your gold. 70% of you guys are starving. They can't afford common Eba. Forking Eba eaters don't have no shame.

You're highly uneducated and delusional.
We're starving yet about 60million Nigerians spend about $112,500 on sport betting daily. That amount would feed y'all for more than 12months.. grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2014
londoner:

Imagine how many years they saved their $1 a day to get to Scotland ......lol

Bruv, don't mind that mutt..
An average gaynaian is full of hate, unintelligent, lazy and delusional. $1 a day yet about 60million Nigerians spend about $112, 500 on sport betting daily... grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: shut up? No, ghanians are beggars and prostitutes in nigeria, yet their brothers are here claiming bill-gate cheesy cheesy cheesy
mr man u better watch how u talk.. Am in lagos.. 99percent of the prrostiutes in Nigeria are Nigeria.. The asians take the one percent..which can. Be seen around. Apapa, golden gate axis even to abuja and ph city. etc.am yet to see a ghanaian. Prostitute here..stop trying to bad mouth. To score cheap point. U don't reason at all.m in ghana is. There not a high number of nigerian prostiutes in the country..especially in takoradi? The population of ghanaians in nigeria have. Dwindled in great numbers.. The shoe makers around now. I northern Nigerias and people from niger and chad. The puff puff biz is has a high Number of nigerians in it and togolese your foolish type think they are ghanaians.. I understand the hate. Cos if u look at it there are more benenoirs in nigeria.. selling their fishes and doing menial job of all sort.I also know a number of them doing it big. In the country...but. U don't talk about them cos u know they are a minority and can't step up to u when u talk. U immature fools just like to find someone u can pick on.. Ghana is not that type.. Deal with it.. U talk like a kid
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghanaians don't interact with Nigerians. In music, in movies. In fact there are collaboration between Ghana and Nigeria than between Nigeria and any other country. Every year you have the Ghana meets Nigeria concert. Despite whatever you hear between Ghana and Nigeria online we still get along okay. Ghana remains nigeria's only friend.

Bloody leech! grin grin grin
An average gaynaian is a brother to everybody so long as the friendship puts food on his table.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2014
londoner:

I have not seen it from Nigerians. The only thing Nigerians don't like about Ghanaians is that they come across as fake with us. They love to say "we're brothers" etc, but talk on the other side of their mouths about Nigeria and Nigerians.

If there is something positive in Ghana, Nigerians generally don't have a problem acknowledging it.

When you tell people you are Ghanaian while in Nigeria, I'm sure many react positively to you. At least welcoming. they don't have a deep dislike hatred for Ghanaians that Ghanaians seem to have for them.

That's actually one thing I hate about them.
How we're brothers, I don't know...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: [s]mr man u better watch how u talk.. Am in lagos.. 99percent of the prrostiutes in Nigeria are Nigeria.. The asians take the one percent..which can. Be seen around. Apapa, golden gate axis even to abuja and ph city. etc.am yet to see a ghanaian. Prostitute here..stop trying to bad mouth. To score cheap point. U don't reason at all.m in ghana is. There not a high number of nigerian prostiutes in the country..especially in takoradi? The population of ghanaians in nigeria have. Dwindled in great numbers.. The shoe makers around now. I northern Nigerias and people from niger and chad. The puff puff biz is has a high Number of nigerians in it and togolese your foolish type think they are ghanaians.. I understand the hate. Cos if u look at it there are more benenoirs in nigeria.. selling their fishes and doing menial job of all sort.I also know a number of them doing it big. In the country...but. U don't talk about them cos u know they are a minority and can't step up to u when u talk. U immature fools just like to find someone u can pick on.. Ghana is not that type.. Deal with it.. U talk like a kid [/s]
50% of the brick layers in nigeria bear names like koffi, asamoah, abuaje etc, prostitutes in nigeria are always speaking ashanti and other ghanian language, we recognise them when the call money in the ghana accent "maney" and when they call doctor like "dacter". Your people are destitutes here.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Kelewele: Your donkey ass knows too damn well this is nothing compared to what pertains in your refuse dump where animal life such as yours is insignificant to your zoo keeper badluck ebola jonothing.

Stale...
The argument between the both of us can't continue because it's vivid that you're a nebbish dolt.
Brace yourself up and be hard before quoting me again..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: 50% of the brick layers in nigeria bear names like koffi, asamoah, abuaje etc, prostitutes in nigeria are always speaking ashanti and other ghanian language, we recognise them when the call money in the ghana accent "maney" and when they call doctor like "dacter". Your people are destitutes here.
hahaha.. Look at this stupid boy.. Who are u telling all this one.. U don't even know how to. Lie.. The 3 set people that can be found doing brick laying in the country are. Yourbas hausas and benenoirs.. Stop being foolish.. I believe you have gotten a considerable amount of education.. Since you bring up percentages.. If u want to everyone here to believe u. Post links to back up. Your case.. Else you are a slowpoke
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: I don't agree with u. Of course a lot of ghanains see niigerians has brothers but a lot of nigerians nigerians .we have a lot of connections.. But a lot of nigerians don't hesitate to belittle the country at any given moment. How will you degrade a country to a bag.. Today I myself don't even know the real name of that bag. It has been passed on from generation to generation Fueling a sense of ego against ghana. Something that a lot of them don't even know about. I see a lot of post on here and sayings.. I have seen a lot of people pray that boko haram comes to ghana .a lot r even happy that the economy is down @ the moment..so many instances that time will not permit me to say. I have lived in nigeria and my family are known to be respected.. Hardly will u hear a ghanaian family causing trouble. So there is really nothing to bring up against them.. Am not trying to exalt them . But this is what o have seen since I have lived in Nigeria. But when I tell u a lot of ghanaians are seen as maga when they come here. People that can be out smarted and ridden upon.

grin of course gayna is a little insignificant "bag". grin
Infact gayna is a little insignificant "sour kunu"..
What can be more "bag" in this context than having foreign donors contribute 50% of your annual budget? grin

Thank God you know gaynaians are seen as magas. But actually gaynaians are worst than magas because an average gaynaian is unintelligent and dumb which makes it more easily to manipulate them.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: hahaha.. Look at this stupid boy.. Who are u telling all this one.. U don't even know how to. Lie.. The 3 set people that can be found doing brick laying in the country are. Yourbas hausas and benenoirs.. Stop being foolish.. I believe you have gotten a considerable amount of education.. Since you bring up percentages.. If u want to everyone here to believe u. Post links to back up. Your case.. Else you are a slowpoke
koffi is the name of the brick layer that initially constructed our church children restroom, the work was later taken from him because of his incompetence and I noticed most prostitutes in nigeria always want to be "love dacters". Ghanians are destitutes in nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
If life in ghana is as superb as you claim, ghanians will not be our bricklayers and prostitutes here in nigeria, only poverty will make one leave his/her land to become a bricklayer/prostitute in another man's land.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking, there is a thing called tribalism. This exists in Nigeria. We also have a civil war in our history (which left millions dead), which has been the foundation of feelings of distrust between the tribes you mention, specially in the absence of any process of reconciliation.

At least they don't pretend, where there is a dislike/distrust.

Petrodollar? I don't take any notice of him/her.....lol

All I see is emotion.

As far as burnt dead body pics, anyone who would do that, is well and truly beneath me as a human being.

Anyhoo, Ghana does not "stand up" to Nigeria, there is nothing to "stand up to Nigeria" for. Nigeria as a country is not doing anything to Ghana.

They just get jumpy around Nigerians. That is why they arrested the two Nigerian men.

When it comes to Nigerians, Ghanaians can be very irrational.

I don't know whether you only partake in negative interactions here on NL, but maybe you should take a wider view.

As far as Ghanaians and Nigerians....Lol even on the bus here in the UK, I have often heard Ghanaians (usually men by the way) discussing Nigerians.

Because I don't "typically" look Nigerian to them, they don't know that I am one. If they had known, they would start this "Nigeria and Ghana we are like brothers" none sense......Lol

There have been quite a few instances that Ghanaians have displayed this hatred/double-sidedness. Even when my own history with them makes it uncalled for and even improper.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: belittle is the word.. They do it to all african countries the have an impact with.. They emphasize on the feats they achieved in liberia and congo..forgetting that they were not the only countries that fought for the freedom of this countries... Even the congo is loyal to ghana army for the daring moves they took in the country.. If I decide to make mention of such its like am trying to tackle nigeria and trying to be a wannabe. its like majority of nigerians on here read only bad news about the countries . they don't always talk about the good. I read quotes like ungrateful south Africa.. That look at the people we help fight for ..and all manner of degrading talk.. What do u want them to do for u?? To lie on the floor for u?? This arrogance has to stop! Always wishing rto be the first is ok.. But trying to be first just to look down on the rest is not a good way to go.. I remember when nigeria gdp was rebraised.. People made noise about it. that south africa is going down and all manner of talk.. With all this kind of talk when nigeria is in problem do u expect them to sympathize with u?? Even if I know they do.. They will not show if to your faces cos they know that after that it will start all over again.. The matter has so many branches now.. Because of this immature behaviour its even hampering intra trade within the region. I remember the. Gay right issue.. How nigerians here lambasted ghana as white man slaves that they could not ban same sex in the country. To the EPA .. I told people that they will sign it that all that one they are doing is initial gragra.. People insulted me.. Now what arre we seeing today.. We concentrate so much on our negatives and bringing down each other that we look down on each other

Typical of a gaynaian, writing a bible with no paragraph...
For your information, Nigeria army single-handely ended the conflicts in Liberia and Sierra leone, your army were just there to make up numbers and make tea for the Nigerian army(substantiated fact).

Even the Congo you mentioned, during the Congo crisis in the 60s a Nigerian army officer Aguiyi Ironsi was the force commander of the United nations operation in Congo. So our contribution in ending the Congo crisis is also vivid.

And yes south Africans are ungrateful lackeys. And we'll continue to whip in facts about Nigeria's role in ending their slavery, into their pap brains.. grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2014
........I think many people here would benefit from watching this vid. Applying it to either Nigeria or Ghana. Especially from 8.23 onwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Ihs241zeg
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: koffi is the name of the brick layer that initially constructed our church children restroom, the work was later taken from him because of his incompetence and I noticed most prostitutes in nigeria always want to be "love dacters". Ghanians are destitutes in nigeria.
its like. English is your problem.. I asked for back up to support you percentage claim.where is it?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: its like. English is your problem.. I asked for back up to support you percentage claim.where is it?
what back up? come to nigeria and see koffi the ghanian bricklayer, what do I care about your feelings?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (51) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.