Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57782 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: tell me why ghanians know much about nigeria and I noticed you have stopped quoting anago? Why?

I quoted everyone of his comments that were directed to me.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by doublewisdom: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yeah,Nigeria presently has a lot of issues but then uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Even with all the evils plaguing Nigeria we are still light years ahead of Ghana in terms of development. No be beans to get the best economy for Africa. Btw charlie don't bother your ugly heads about our in house fights na our way be that.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by anago9010(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

check your mentions fvcknoid, are you that dumb or pretending to be so did I expect anything better from a midnight coloured homo habilis with the i.q of a down syndrome afflicted kid. why die and go to hellfire when you already have Ghana with a hellish life to live and dark skinned colour mofos that makes devil look like albino.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ghana has 5power plants and can only boast of 2100MW installed power capacity, nigeria has 31power plants with an installed power capacity of about 7000MW(this can't serve the whole of lagos) still ghana claims to have constant power supply, that's why we say the whole of ghana can't stand up to lagos city. Industrialization in ghana is feeble.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

is this forum meant for ghanians?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by meforyou1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
iconize:

Gaynaians are from the gorillas clan and have low IQ equivalent to a dot(.)...

Noticed why they all have wide nose that can't be measured even with a measuring tape? grin grin
carry go. black charcoal, diminutive ghanaians
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by doublewisdom: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
As the US is to Mali so is Nigeria to Gayna. Gaynians seem to know quite a lot about Nigeria but the average Nigerian can't be bothered with frivolities like Gayna except when he or she needs a Ghana must go bag.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by meforyou1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: Ghana has 5power plants and can only boast of 2100MW installed power capacity, nigeria has 31power plants with an installed power capacity of about 7000MW(this can't serve the whole of lagos) still ghana claims to have constant power supply, that's why we say the whole of ghana can't stand up to lagos city. Industrialization in ghana is feeble.
ghanaians have 0MW of electricity. all electrical power in ghana comes from kainji dam in niger state, nigeria
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by atlwireles: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
I was reading thru some Bloomberg news article this morning and this came up

"Violence is not the only risk investors need to look past. Governments in Ghana and Zambia are struggling to finance their budgets less than a decade after having most of their debt written off. Both countries had their credit ratings downgraded in the past year, while Ghana’s cedi dropped 35 percent against the dollar in 2014, more than any other currency, pushing inflation to 15 percent in June".

Nigeria with all her problems according to our friends from Ghana is paradise when compared side by side. Which by the way is an insult. Ghana needs to be compared to Northern eastern Nigeria.

Nigeria has the potential to be one of the world’s top 20 economies by 2030 with a consumer base exceeding the current populations of France and Germany, New York-based McKinsey & Co. said in a report last week. The naira strengthened 0.7 percent this month, after six straight weekly gains.

“Many investors still believe that the risk of being in Nigeria by far outweighs the costs of being there,” Markus of Barclays Plc’s Absa Capital unit said. “It has price stability, currency stability, the economy is still on a good run, the fiscal deficit is insignificant and the current account is in surplus.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-30/bombs-from-abuja-to-nairobi-fail-to-slow-africa-s-markets-rally.html

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: ghanaians have 0MW of electricity. all electrical power in ghana comes from kainji dam in niger state, nigeria
I didn't even think of this, I will have to dig more then.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
doublewisdom: As the US is to Mali so is Nigeria to Gayna. Gaynians seem to know quite a lot about Nigeria but the average Nigerian can't be bothered with frivolities like Gayna except when he or she needs a Ghana must go bag.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: is this forum meant for ghanians?

First get the spelling right, u illiterate son of a bitch.

It is Ghanaians, Eba forking eater.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

check your mentions fvcknoid, are you that dumb or pretending to be so did I expect anything better from a midnight coloured homo habilis with the i.q of a down syndrome afflicted kid. why die and go to hellfire when you already have Ghana with a hellish life to live and dark skinned colour mofos that makes devil look like albino.

You are from the original hell on earth. Human chomper. Sinners go to Nigeria to get ready for hell. The condition in Nigeria is no different from hell. When God created hell he had Nigeria in mind. Evil beings who chop their fathers for egusi soup and pounded yam and their mama for blood money.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
The central bank of ghana has a total assets of $1.27billion while central bank of nigeria has $84billion, abeg, what kind of comparison can possibly come between these two nations.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: ghanaians have 0MW of electricity. all electrical power in ghana comes from kainji dam in niger state, nigeria

Damn u n your illiterate family. Human chomper.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

You are from the original hell on earth. Human chomper. Sinners go to Nigeria to get ready for hell. The condition in Nigeria is no different from hell. When God created hell he had Nigeria in mind. Evil beings who chop their fathers for egusi soup and pounded yam and their mama for blood money.
this guy knows eguisi soup, I barely know any ghanian soup
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: The central bank of ghana has a total assets of $1.27billion while central bank of nigeria has $84billion, abeg, what kind of comparison can possible come between these two nations.

Yet they are feeding three million legal Eba eater and 5 million illegal ones. Nigeria hell On Earth

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: this guy knows eguisi soup, I barely know any ghanian soup

Everyday u Bart know this about Ghana yet you are quoting Ghana's budget. 419 was born in you. Eba forking eater
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
The GDP of ghana is $46.4billion while nigeria is $590billion, carlos slim worths $84.4billion (he will buy ghana and get a balance of $40billion).

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by anago9010(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

look at this ape munching sub humanoid from the ashanti wasteland. Ghana is the original prototype of hellfire. outside Accra and little of tema, what the difference between your hellhole and the aftermath of the nuclear accident in Chernobyl. so gayners eat there parent cos of hunger, it must really sucks to be from that part of the globe anyway. little wonder Nigeria still supply y'all never do wells gas, in the attempt to copy nollywood the demented mofos start turning up soft p0rns.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Everyday u Bart know this about Ghana yet you are quoting Ghana's budget. 419 was born in you. Eba forking eater
am actually browsing it online cos of you. Come, have you eaten eguisi soup before?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: I didn't even think of this, I will have to dig more then.

A fool like you will fall everything. Nigeria can barely keep the lights on but they choose to supply Ghana with 24 hour lights. Damn these human choppers are stupid. How does it feel to born nigerian knowing their fate and career are already decided for u. If you a girl you will be ashawo and guys ritualist or crominal.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

A fool like you will fall everything. Nigeria can barely keep the lights on but they choose to supply Ghana with 24 hour lights. Damn these human choppers are stupid. How does it feel to born nigerian knowing their fate and career are already decided for u. If you a girl you will be ashawo and guys ritualist or crominal.
I know there's was a time nigeria supplies ghana, togo and benin rep electricity, but am not sure about ghana now, I will have to check it.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
The tenth richest person in ghana worths $30million, quite laughable, that amount can't construct a dual carriage road from lagos to benin in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: I know there's was a time nigeria supplies ghana, togo and benin rep electricity, but am not sure about ghana now, I will have to check it.

U don't have to when have that hellhole u call a country ever supply Ghana with anything except ashawos and 419. Forking Eba eater
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: am actually browsing it online cos of you. Come, have you eaten eguisi soup before?

Liar, why would I eat that piece of shit. U call it soup yet it is thick. Don't u people know the difference between soup and stew/sauce.

Ps why are your food always green. Shitgeria done suffer ooooooo. Forking Eba eater
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by RoyalPearl(f): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashanti King please just let it go and leave these people. I expect Petro dollar n Co to continue with this rubbish but when you argue with a fool then it proves there are two. it's not a must you must respond to everything. Leave them to argue or whatever they do amongst themselves. Eventually am sure they will get tired.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
RoyalPearl: Ashanti King please just let it go and leave these people. I expect Petro dollar n Co to continue with this rubbish but when you argue with a fool then it proves there are two. it's not a must you must respond to everything. Leave them to argue or whatever they do amongst themselves. Eventually am sure they will get tired.

Okay sweetheart, I will stop.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Liar, why would I eat that piece of shit. U call it soup yet it is thick. Don't u people know the difference between soup and stew/sauce.

Ps why are your food always green. Shitgeria done suffer ooooooo. Forking Eba eater
keep on disgracing yourself and your country, you eat watery soup and soups without vegetable, no wonder kwashiorkor is the order of the day in ghana. Your children don die of marasmus grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
RoyalPearl: Ashanti King please just let it go and leave these people. I expect Petro dollar n Co to continue with this rubbish but when you argue with a fool then it proves there are two. it's not a must you must respond to everything. Leave them to argue or whatever they do amongst themselves. Eventually am sure they will get tired.
coming from a ghanian ashawo, olosho and prostitute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
ashawo, what are you doing on a nigerian thread, you must definitely be looking for a nigerian guy to hook up with, go ask yvvone nelson and jackie appiah how nigerian's service them. The prostitute yvvone nelson warmed nyanya's bed, now she's currently warming a small nigerian boy "dammy crane's" bed. She's actually old enough to be dammy crane's mama.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by PetroDolla3: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
odinma1:

You are an idi.ot. You cannot even attach pictures properly on the forum. What a dolt you are, illiterate f.ck. Say yes sir to your boss.

You have not answered my question. Why is it that 60% of prostitutes in Nigeria are from GHANA? Why are Ghanian girls ignoring their men and bleeping Nigerian men? Let me tell you, we are stronger, sexier and brutal in bed. No Ghanian woman will touch you after they visit a Nigerian man's bed.

I see your men all around me and they worship me and obey all instructions. You are getting too excited with yourself mumu, with all your rubbish and false statistics, I deal with facts. If your country is so good, why is that there are more Ghanians living in Nigeria than in Ghana? We even named a bag after your country ffs. grin grin

Go to bed young man and accept that you are under the authority of Nigerians. Your government knows it and take instructions from Abuja.

My question to you is why are you on a Nigerian forum anyway? Oh I know the answer, you apes are not developed enough to have similar in your low life country. You can beg us and we will introduce Nairaland for Gaynians grin so that you dolts can have an opportunity to evolve from black and ugly monkeys that you are.

Show me one fine undiluted Ghanian and I will give you 1 million Cedis cool cool

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke
in your sh1thole. grin https://www.nairaland.com/1113441/kidnappers-float-association-banner-nsukka

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-dzdxlBS6vj0/Uuqn9hxPMeI/AAAAAAAAEso/Jf4x5mf-5vk/s576/politics.jpg[/img] grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.