Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57876 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
londoner: ........I think many people here would benefit from watching this vid. Applying it to either Nigeria or Ghana. Especially from 8.23 onwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Ihs241zeg

the danger of a single story! Looks informative.. Will watch the rest when am settled

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: what back up? come to nigeria and see koffi the ghanian bricklayer, what do I care about your feelings?
fool. see as u trying to play the defence like the fool that you are..am in lagos.. And all I see is some jobless kid like u ranting about!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: fool. see as u trying to play the defence like the fool that you are..am in lagos.. And all I see is some jobless kid like u ranting about!
where are you in lagos? Lemme tell you d joint to visit so as to see your sister doing what they know how to do best cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: where are you in lagos? Lemme tell you d joint to visit so as to see your sister doing what they know how to do best cheesy cheesy cheesy
mumu. Na ur type dey patronise olonsho so u go everly know
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2014
And also gaynaians due to their leeching nature have maintained their stance that Nigerians are their neighbours. grin
So I say again that as far as Geography is concerned, gaynaians are illiterates of the highest order...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: mumu. Na ur type dey patronise olonsho so u go everly know
fvcktard, you want to be a nigerian, its not olonsho, its olosho, every ghanian wants to use a nigerian word. Tell me where you are lemme tell you where to see ghanian oloshos/ashawo scattered all over lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
londoner: Ashantiking, there is a thing called tribalism. This exists in Nigeria. We also have a civil war in our history (which left millions dead), which has been the foundation of feelings of distrust between the tribes you mention, specially in the absence of any process of reconciliation.

At least they don't pretend, where there is a dislike/distrust.

Petrodollar? I don't take any notice of him/her.....lol

All I see is emotion.

As far as burnt dead body pics, anyone who would do that, is well and truly beneath me as a human being.

Anyhoo, Ghana does not "stand up" to Nigeria, there is nothing to "stand up to Nigeria" for. Nigeria as a country is not doing anything to Ghana.

They just get jumpy around Nigerians. That is why they arrested the two Nigerian men.

When it comes to Nigerians, Ghanaians can be very irrational.

I don't know whether you only partake in negative interactions here on NL, but maybe you should take a wider view.

As far as Ghanaians and Nigerians....Lol even on the bus here in the UK, I have often heard Ghanaians (usually men by the way) discussing Nigerians.

Because I don't "typically" look Nigerian to them, they don't know that I am one. If they had known, they would start this "Nigeria and Ghana we are like brothers" none sense......Lol

There have been quite a few instances that Ghanaians have displayed this hatred/double-sidedness. Even when my own history with them makes it uncalled for and even improper.

You say Ghanaians get jumpy around Nigerians, I say Nigerians are the ones that get jumpy.

As recent as two years about 50 Ghanaians were deported from Nigeria with no explanation from the officials, if it was Ghana that did it Nigerians will come to nairaland and yell Ghanaians hate them.

You said Ghanaian men on nairaland was talking about Nigerians, at least it was ordinary citizens but in Nigeria you have top government who always mention Ghana.

1. A Nigerian newspapers made a comment that Ghana did not have enough water to flush toilet in Nigeria. If it was Ghanaian newspaper or a Ghanaian that said that Nigerians will be barking the same tired lines they hate us.

2. Education Minister Sam Egwu was on national radio talking about the ongoing ASUU strike, and he made the most ridiculous assertion that all the university lecturers in Ghana will not be adequate for a single university in Nigeria

3. Information Minister Dora Akunyili also told a local television network at the end of August that the whole of Ghana is not even up to the size of Lagos.

4. Do you know Nigeria doesn't allow Ghana domestic airlines operator to fly Accra - lagos routes but if it was Ghana that did it Nigerians will yell we are jealous of them. The list goes on

The fact of the matter is Nigerians like to bitch too much. In their minds everyone hates them. At least you said ordinary Ghanaian citizens talk about Nigeria but Nigerians officials and top government officials can't keep Ghana's name out of their mouth.

You say when it comes to Nigerians Ghanaians are very irrational, I say Nigerians are just irrational. They need to man up and stop bitching.

So you are saying Yorubas and igbos hate themselves.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
iconize:

Bloody leech! grin grin grin
An average gaynaian is a brother to everybody so long as the friendship puts food on his table.. cheesy

Whatever the reason at least you agree with me.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by anago9010(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: The next time you people come together to form your dirty black gathering against nigeria, I will deploy seven other nigerians like me to the thread to come and massacre y'all and your poor country. Shey una talk say una no well abi

guy you fvck up ooo, you no come invite me come this party.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

guy you fvck up ooo, you no come invite me come this party.
no vex, at least you are here now, I have tried putting them in their shithole where they belong, but the next time they fvck up, I won't hesitate to invite you. Bloody black ghanian trying to rub their black shoulders with nigeria. Just chill, they will be back.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

You say Ghanaians get jumpy around Nigerians, I say Nigerians are the ones that get jumpy.

As recent as two years about 50 Ghanaians were deported from Nigeria with no explanation from the officials, if it was Ghana that did it Nigerians will come to nairaland and yell Ghanaians hate them.

You said Ghanaian men on nairaland was talking about Nigerians, at least it was ordinary citizens but in Nigeria you have top government who always mention Ghana.

1. A Nigerian newspapers made a comment that Ghana did not have enough water to flush toilet in Nigeria. If it was Ghanaian newspaper or a Ghanaian that said that Nigerians will be barking the same tired lines they hate us.

2. Education Minister Sam Egwu was on national radio talking about the ongoing ASUU strike, and he made the most ridiculous assertion that all the university lecturers in Ghana will not be adequate for a single university in Nigeria

3. Information Minister Dora Akunyili also told a local television network at the end of August that the whole of Ghana is not even up to the size of Lagos.

4. Do you know Nigeria doesn't allow Ghana domestic airlines operator to fly Accra - lagos routes but if it was Ghana that did it Nigerians will yell we are jealous of them. The list goes on

The fact of the matter is Nigerians like to bitch too much. In their minds everyone hates them. At least you said ordinary Ghanaian citizens talk about Nigeria but Nigerians officials and top government officials can't keep Ghana's name out of their mouth.

You say when it comes to Nigerians Ghanaians are very irrational, I say Nigerians are just irrational. They need to man up and stop bitching.

So you are saying Yorubas and igbos hate themselves.
they are saying the truth @ boldened, I wonder how you get to know the names of our dignitaries, I don't even know the name of your president, I don't even care to know, ghana is the last country that comes through my mind in a day. I don't know anything happening in your country, yet y'all know everything about nigeria. Nawa oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by anago9010(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: no vex, at least you are here now, I have tried putting them in their shithole where they belong, but the next time they fvck up, I won't hesitate to invite you. Bloody black ghanian trying to rub their black shoulders with nigeria. Just chill, they will be back.

nothing do you...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: they are saying the truth @ boldened, I wonder how you get to know the names of our dignitaries, I don't even know the name of your president, I don't even care to know, ghana is the last country that comes through my mind in a day. I don't know anything happening in your country, yet y'all know everything about nigeria. Nawa oooooo

Yet u know all the areas in Ghana, I know for a fact u probably live in Ghana. You are obsessed. Eba forking eaters. That's something called research and reading the news. I only learned about these fools through the stupid remarks they made about Ghana. Then again we shouldn't expect much from. Officials of a failed state. A boko haram state of Nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

nothing do you...

Another human chopper from a failed state called shitgeria. I know God himself curse Nigeria. Foolish and evil beings, you are nothing but a disgrace to Africa. U murder each other like animals, steal from each and use your own mother for rituals to get rich. Stupid anago. Now it has started again come back with your best shot.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by anago9010(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Another human chopper from a failed state called shitgeria. Did I know God himself curse Nigeria. Foolish and evil beings, you are nothing but a disgrace to Africa. U murder each other like animals, steal from each and use your own mother for rituals to get rich. Stupid anago. Now it has started again come back with your best shot.

morrafucker product of polyandrous marriage between bestiality partners, you are double jeopardy!!!! curse to come from a country of peeps black like midnight, with economy and life style that makes the world wars look like having picnic in Disneyland. little wonder most gayners are product of marriage between dementia and stupid. Charlee come Polish my shoes olofo.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet u know all the areas in Ghana, I know for a fact u probably live in Ghana. You are obsessed. Eba forking eaters. That's something called research and reading the news. I only learned about these fools through the stupid remarks they made about Ghana. Then again we shouldn't expect much from. Officials of a failed state. A boko haram state of Nigeria.
so you read news about nigeria, how can I ever read news coming from ghana, when the western world, china, japan, south africa etc are there for me to know about? you must hold nigeria in high esteem for you to read about us. I don't know the name of your president, its inconsequential for me to know, we hardly talk about ghana in nigeria. Let me ask you, do you have a forum like nairaland in ghana?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

morrafucker product of polyandrous marriage between bestiality partners, you are double jeopardy!!!! curse to come from a country of peeps black like midnight, with economy and life style that makes the world wars look like having picnic in Disneyland. little wonder most gayners are product of marriage between dementia and stupid. Charlee come Polish my shoes olofo.

U have no shame stupid human chomper. Your girls are all over Ghana, South Africa and Europe having sex with dogs. U are the product of a dog your father and a white your mother. Don't blame me because God curse filthy people called Nigerians. Nigerians are a disease that shouldn't be allow near humans.

Our economy is this that but filthy Eba forking eaters can't stay away. Ghana is like Mecca to you human choppers. 99.9% of the crime committed in Ghana are from stupid curse Nigerians. A country where 70% bleaches their skin. A country were 70% lives on less than a dollar a day. To be a Nigerian is to be curse for life.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Chukky86: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

Guy you bad oh.. take am easy..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
I promised I was gonna invite 7 badt nigerians like me that will put you in your shithole, anago is already here, you don't take our leniency for granted, when the likes of T8ksy, chinolization, dozzybaba, sloan, barcanista, idumuose, shizzle11, penSniper, dozzzybaba, gratiaeo, ahuitzotl etc gets here, all you ghanians are gonna run into your evil forest of ghana. I don't know the business of ghana in nigerian affair.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by anago9010(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

U have no shame stupid human chomper. Your girls are all over Ghana, South Africa and Europe having sex with dogs. U are the product of a dog your father and a white your mother. Don't blame me because God curse filthy people called Nigerians. Nigerians are a disease that shouldn't be allow near humans.

Our economy is this that but filthy Eba forking eaters can't stay away. Ghana is like Mecca to you human choppers. 99.9% of the crime committed in Ghana are from stupid curse Nigerians. A country where 70% bleaches their skin. A country were 70% lives on less than a dollar a day. To be a Nigerian is to be curse for life.

humour me Charlee, while our girls are prossie as you claim even when we know yours are pro in the same trade, your guys and girls are only useful as domestic help here. the rest mend plastic, sell rotten snacks for a living.

y'all never do wells gat strong gene from your fathers, since 90% of gayners are cross breed between a chimp and a female Arabian camel. and you particularly is a product of experimental s3x between misery and penury.

the fvckhead is pained, digging out stats from his crude oil look alike arsehole. may the gods afflict your lineage with incurable madness and bubonic plague plus SARS if those your shitty stats are false....can I get an amen charlee.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: so you read news about nigeria, how can I ever read news coming from ghana, when the western world, china, japan, south africa etc are there for me to know about? you must hold nigeria in high esteem for you to read about us. I don't know the name of your president, its inconsequential for me to know, we hardly talk about ghana in nigeria. Let me ask you, do you have a forum like nairaland in ghana?

Human chomper a product of a failed condom and education. It was about Ghana and I read everything about Ghana. With shitgeria I don't have to because I know what's happening daily in that hellhole. Every news in that miserable hellhole will contain.

1. An ashawo nigerian caught with politician. The question that will follow is why are nigerian women sleeping with dogs for money.

2. Boko haram has strike again. Another suicide bombing. The question that will come after that why is Nigeria a cursed country.

3. Another nigerian stole money to buy bleaching cream and the question that will come after that why are Nigerians filled with inferior complex

4. A nigerian has killed his mama for blood money and chop his dad for egusi soup and pounded yam. The question that comes after that is why are Nigerians criminals

5, another school strike in the hell on earth. The question that will follow is why can't Nigeria be like Ghana.

These are the headlines you will find in Nigeria newspaper, so I don't need to read it. I already know what is taking place in that hellhole.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

humour me Charlee, while our girls are prossie as you claim even when we know yours are pro in the same trade, your guys and girls are only useful as domestic help here. the rest mend plastic, sell rotten snacks for a living.

y'all never do wells gat strong gene from your fathers, since 90% of gayners are cross breed between a chimp and a female Arabian camel. and you particularly is a product of experimental s3x between misery and penury.

the fvckhead is pained, digging out stats from his crude oil look alike arsehole. may the gods afflict your lineage with incurable madness and bubonic plague plus SARS if those your shitty stats are false....can I get an amen charlee.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Human chomper a product of a failed condom and education. It was about Ghana and I read everything about Ghana. With shitgeria I don't have to because I guess what's happening daily in that hellhole. Every news in that miserable hellhole will contain.

1. An ashawo nigerian caught with politician. The question that will follow is why are nigerian women sleeping with dogs for money.

2. Boko haram has striker again. Another suicide bombing. The question that will come after that why is Nigeria a cursed country.

3. Another nigerian stole money to buy bleaching cream and the question that will come after that why are Nigerians filled with inferior complex

4. A nigerian has killed his mama for blood money and chop his dad for egusi soup and pounded yam. The question that comes after that is why are Nigerians criminals

5, another school strike in the hell on earth. The question that will follow is why can't Nigeria be like Ghana.

These are the headlines you will find in Nigeria newspaper, so I don't need to read it. I already know what is taking place in that hellhole.

I still want to know what you are doing on a nigerian forum if you aren't obsessed about nigeria, tell me, is there no ghanian forum like nairaland? I don't still know the name of your president.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: I still want to know what you are doing on a nigerian forum if you aren't obsessed about nigeria, tell me, is there no ghanian forum like nairaland? I don't still know the name of your president.

Don't ask me no damn question. U wanted a fight, now u got it. There are three million Eba eaters in Ghana reaping what they did not sow. Are they not obsessed. There are only about 10 Ghanaians on this site.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Don't ask me no damn question. U wanted a fight, now u got it. There are three million Eba eaters in Ghana reaping what they did not sow. Are they not obsessed. There are only about 10 Ghanaians on this site.
how did you knw? And what are you still doing on a nigerian site?. Please let the house know, before I can do anything for you.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: how did you knw? And what are you still doing on a nigerian site?. Please let the house know, before I can do anything for you.

Bold to defend forever. Eba forking eater
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Bold to defend forever. Eba forking eater
tell me why ghanians know much about nigeria and I noticed you have stopped quoting anago? Why?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
We may bash ourselves and call ourselves names but we would never take any shitz from any gaynian.

Mr gaynian, e be like say na only you waka come oooooooo

I advise you quit this thread and log off cos by the time the gladiators arrived you would beg for mercy.

This is our turf, you can't beat us here or anywhere on this planet earth. If you are in doubt you may visit www.globalruns.com

Nigeria Is Indeed The Giant Of Africa.

We Get Mouth Like Gun.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Statistics from ghana: ghana has never won an olympic gold medal, see how the one trying to win a commonwealth medal ended-up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ahuitzotl: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello,Am i needed here?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Facts from ghana: ghanians are very masculine, but their muscle are meant for petty labourer jobs and poke-nosing into nigerian affairs, they muscles couldn't earn this one an olympic Gold medal. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by CrudeGH: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: I still want to know what you are doing on a nigerian forum.s there no ghanian forum like nairaland? I don't still know the name of your president.
and who cares what a shitnigerian goat thinks or knows?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (51) (Reply)

President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.