Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,402 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (646423 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by angieberry(f): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ndo. Get all the rest you need smiley
tranxo:
Really had a rough day.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tranxo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
Daalụ ezigbo ọyi. Ka chi foo.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
eipreel:

Lemme bring popcorn oya shift let's watch together jare cool

Hmm. that pop corn sweet sha. did u make it yourself? of course u did.

eipreel:

Yes please
Aii, in a bit.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
kevinberry:
Hmmm...evening all..am an introvert and I have been following this thread for quite some time now...

So my mum called today,she was talking about a dream that has been bordering her,about me impregnating a girl..I just smile and assure her that that can never happen..I don't blame her thou,she left me@the age of 10,so she have no idea who her son is...

I told her to read about introvert,in order to understand me better...

I would recommend songs by yanni and enya for my fellow introverts family here on nl..you guys would love it

Thanks.. I sure know we will love such song genre..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Age 10. You must really miss her.
kevinberry:
Hmmm...evening all..am an introvert and I have been following this thread for quite some time now...

So my mum called today,she was talking about a dream that has been bordering her,about me impregnating a girl..I just smile and assure her that that can never happen..I don't blame her thou,she left me@the age of 10,so she have no idea who her son is...

I told her to read about introvert,in order to understand me better...

I would recommend songs by yanni and enya for my fellow introverts family here on nl..you guys would love it
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
Heiehe tranxo and angieberry , have you guys obtain permit?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
leadzeal:

Thanks.. I sure know we will love such song genre..
Sure..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Olarewajub:
Age 10. You must really miss her.

Sure I do miss her
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by angieberry(f): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Olarewajub:
Heiehe tranxo and angieberry , have you guys obtain permit?
lol no need for that. You never answered my question by the way..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dechandel(f): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

*shrieks *

Ghoooooosst!!! shocked shocked

*faints *
Nollywood fainting abi? grin
Which ghost you see sef? undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
dechandel:
Nollywood fainting abi? grin
Which ghost you see sef? undecided

You!!!

*hides behind curtain *
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dechandel(f): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You!!!

*hides behind curtain *
I am here to haunt mumu_lity out of your head grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
dechandel:
I am here to haunt mumu_lity out of your head grin

Leave my "mumu-lity" alone! cry cry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
lol no need for that. You never answered my question by the way..
What question please.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dechandel(f): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Leave my "mumu-lity" alone! cry cry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Title : Try

A life of contentment
A life of care and conscience
A drive to be better
A drive to be a blessing to others

That's my thought as i lay
I will not live in denial
For death beckons in his time
And not on any one's

I will always try
Try to be my best
And when the dark shadow comes
I know at least I tried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:56am On Jun 25, 2015
*moving about like a shadow *
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 2:33am On Jun 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
*moving about like a shadow *
You do not want to go to bed ni?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Olarewajub:
You do not want to go to bed ni?

I'm a night crawler grin grin

Morning house!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Morning folks,how do you all do? wink

In the office listening to Newton Faulkner's Dream Catch Me....lovely song for an introvert if you ask me smiley

Today I dont feel like talking to anyone sad how do I tell my boss that cry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2015
eipreel:

In the office listening to Newton Faulkner's Dream Catch Me....lovely song for an introvert if you ask me smiley

Good morning. To your question, body language?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2015
eipreel:

Today is gloomy for me and it rarely happens. Hope nothing negative ve happened..
Anyway, Just look at the clock and start counting down to the end of the day's work, that should help. The exercise is known to be 'entering into the state of expectancy'.. Expectancy is hope and hope edifieth. wink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2015
Olarewajub:

Good morning olarewajub
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2015
eipreel:
leadzeal:

Today is gloomy for me and it rarely happens. Hope nothing negative ve happened..
Anyway, Just look at the clock and start counting down to the end of the day's work, that should help. The exercise is known to be 'entering into the state of expectancy'.. Expectancy is hope and hope edifieth. wink

Morning peeps, I kinda feel the same way today too. I refused to go to my PPA this morning. I just spoke to one person since yesterday when I went to buy something down the street(that's cuz I had no choice).
These things, does it mean we are reacting to some sort of signals or what? cuz sometimes I don't usually have explanation to some feelings.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I'm a night crawler grin grin

Morning house!

Morning man. that's because nobody sees you at night. It gives you a feeling you are the only one in the world cuz everybody else is sleeping.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2015
iamayodeji:

Morning man. that's because nobody sees you at night. It gives you a feeling you are the only one in the world cuz everybody else is sleeping.

Exactly lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
d(-_-)b

NP: Born Yesterday by SIA

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Hopez456(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
iamayodeji:

You're right man! I feel safe and secured in d night.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Olarewajub:
he is determined to pretend he cant read body language sad
leadzeal:

hmmm...thanks, i can only keep praying the clock keeps ticking real fast cry
iamayodeji:

Morning peeps, I kinda feel the same way today too. I refused to go to my PPA this morning. I just spoke to one person since yesterday when I went to buy something down the street(that's cuz I had no choice).
These things, does it mean we are reacting to some sort of signals or what? cuz sometimes I don't usually have explanation to some feelings.
maybe soul ties
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
eipreel:

maybe soul ties
thats what I thought.
Hopez456:
You're right man! I feel safe and secured in d night.
*smiles* You are not alone.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
*Soul ties* That's a strong word, epireel and strong confirmation, iamayodeji.. hmmm.. *thinking*
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
This thread is very Interesting.

Greetings everyone. Hope y'all had a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.