Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (646108 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
You are welcome to the house of peace.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Disneyboy: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
good evening my fellows....... how was today?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
leadzeal:
*Soul ties* That's a strong word, epireel and strong confirmation, iamayodeji.. hmmm.. *thinking*
Lol...no wonder I didn't get this mention beht what is strong in "soul ties" na? grin undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeaks:
This thread is very Interesting.

Greetings everyone. Hope y'all had a nice day.

So in your mind now ya an introvert ba? grin undecided sha welcome
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Disneyboy:
good evening my fellows....... how was today?
evening smiley today was okay tho busy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
eipreel:

Lol...no wonder I didn't get this mention beht what is strong in "soul ties" na? grin undecided

Last time i checkd.. Na man and wife, mother and child(even this one will seize later in life).. *clears throat* Na man and wife thing.. Even bf and gf can't have it to my own understanding.

"and a man shall leave his father and cleave to her and they two shall become one" wink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
eipreel:

So in your mind now ya an introvert ba? grin undecided sha welcome

I think I am an introvert. Why do you think my diary is titled introspections?

I used to think I was the quintessence of introversion until I did Wofbi, a bible certificate course in my church.
There was this girl that didn't speak up to ten words throughout.
Imagine being in a class from 8am to 3pm which is 7 hours everyday for two solid weeks and not saying up to ten words throughout that duration. Incredible! Infact on the last day of the course, the ladies in the class constituted a committee on the girl's case to ask her some questions.

As naturally quiet as I am, her case made me realize that we still have another (extreme) level of introversion. I think she would have been at home in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am very emotional, i get mood swings alot sad
Is anyone experiencing this? Females particularly. Tnks
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by hemor(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
iamayodeji:

Oya now. Where do we start from? Where are you based?
I school in Lagos (Unilag) but I live in Redeem camp, Ogun state.
We start from the beginning tho I'm not a total novice.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
classicB:

I know u want it from a female perspective but i feel i should drop a hint.

I think there's a void to be filled(note:everybody has the sort of emptiness but distintiguished by varying depth) . I experience it like twice a week even today.

The Void used here is a variable term. I mean there are different reason for such void and it needs different elements to fill it up.

Voids can be caused by that anxiety of achieving one's dream, unhealthy or no relationship, past events(like loss of love one or severe heartbreaks).

Emotions and mood swings are likely as a result of this voidness. This void is felt in the subconscious but in reality you seem not to know that those events listed above are the causes.

Hope this helps.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Am here
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 2:24am On Jun 26, 2015
I can see you guys are in dreamland. Anyway, check this article out https://introvertslounge./2011/09/08/guilty-conscienc-an-introverts-path-to-destruction/

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2015
hemor:
I school in Lagos (Unilag) but I live in Redeem camp, Ogun state.
We start from the beginning tho I'm not a total novice.
have you laid your hands on HTML before?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juillianne(f): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2015
As an introvert, people tend to misunderstand me. They think I am arrogant , rude and snubbish. but I am nt. I am one the coolest n nicest persons if u come close. I always live in my world. internet just made life easier for me.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Juillianne:
As an introvert, people tend to misunderstand me. They think I am arrogant , rude and snubbish. but I am nt. I am one the coolest n nicest persons if u come close. I always live in my world. internet just made life easier for me.

You are welcome Julianne. People tend to misunderstand introverts. Sometimes it might really be frustrating and I understand what you go through everyday. You are at home here, so feel free to pop out any question bothering your mind and also share useful tips that helps you live a better life as an introvert.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Good morning .
Juillianne:
Typical experience of an introvert in a extroverted world. You just have to love yourself the way you are.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Olarewajub:
Good morning . Typical experience of an introvert in a extroverted world. You just have to love yourself the way you are.

Morning to you. Hope you had a great night??
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi people.........Wow, dis thread has gotten dis far. Nice one. Introvertism is nt bad as people think it is. D most intelligent and knowlegable people are introverts. We just need to learn how to accentuate our positives and improve/manage d negatives.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2015
iamayodeji:

Morning to you. Hope you had a great night??
Yea, just waking up and i hope yours was awesome.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Olarewajub:
Yea, just waking up and i hope yours was awesome.

Yes it was...thanks.

shegxi:
Hi people.........Wow, dis thread has gotten dis far. Nice one. Introvertism is nt bad as people think it is. D most intelligent and knowlegable people are introverts. We just need to learn how to accentuate our positives and improve/manage d negatives.

Yes you are very much right. its nice to have you here. am eagerly waiting for your valuable input to this thread.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tranxo(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Is there any introvert who does not like the comfort of the internet world?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
classicB:
U just met one cry
classicB:
U just met one
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2015
iamayodeji:

Yes you are very much right. its nice to have you here. am eagerly waiting for your valuable input to this thread.

thanks man, and as per ur signature, name ur price bro and i will paygringrin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juillianne(f): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Olarewajub:
Good morning . Typical experience of an introvert in a extroverted world. You just have to love yourself the way you are.
Thanks. I guess dat's the best thing to do. I love the way I am.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2015
tranxo:
Is there any introvert who does not like the comfort of the internet world?

There is no introvert
That does not like the e world,
No not one.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juillianne(f): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2015
iamayodeji:

You are welcome Julianne. People tend to misunderstand introverts. Sometimes it might really be frustrating and I understand what you go through everyday. You are at home here, so feel free to pop out any question bothering your mind and also share useful tips that helps you live a better life as an introvert.
it's so cool to meet people of my kind. Thanks
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by hemor(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2015
iamayodeji:

have you laid your hands on HTML before?
yeah I learnt html and css on w3schools and I know it to some extent
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juillianne(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2015
classicB:
I get alot of that...bt I guess it boils down to Wat we go through everyday. And most times introverts dnt really ve any1 to talk to Bcs we hardly talk to people. we face everything alone. but the internet is here Nw, and u can share ur thoughts and worries with us.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by June24th: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
leadzeal:
Hello june24th,

Using this medium to wish you an happy birthday.. Please pay attention to 'happy'.. I know the world is in its struggles but seize every opportunity to rest in the bossom of happiness and prosperity.
Hope our Lounge wishes will put a smile on your face.
May the peace of God be with you, now and always.
Amen dear.. I really appreciate
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by June24th: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
eipreel:
Dear June24th,

This is wishing you a happy birthday and a prosperous year ahead with much love. Have loads of fun!

EIPREEL
Thanks sweerie
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by June24th: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
hemor:
Happy birthday June24th. I wish you llnp cheers!!!
Thanks dear
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
hemor:
yeah I learnt html and css on w3schools and I know it to some extent
PM me and let's work it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.