Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636874 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Annais(f): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
smiley Hope so...
Olarewajub: Thats good. With time, you will surely improve. #TeamIntrovert4Life

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Annais: smiley Hope so...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by adebasket97: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good work here. And its nice reading through the thread.
For me, I don't have problems making friends but I just prefer to be alone. Have not been in any relationship for two years now, though I have many gals around me but still been alone is just cool.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olarewajub: Did you pray for the peace of our beloved country Nigeria?
hahaha. No. I don't have time to waste.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
How do you mean?
Djtm:
hahaha. No. I don't have time to waste.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Seems that you are just an introvert and not shy.
adebasket97: Good work here. And its nice reading through the thread.
For me, I don't have problems making friends but I just prefer to be alone. Have not been in any relationship for two years now, though I have many gals around me but still been alone is just cool.

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olarewajub: How do you mean?
praying for nigeria is a waste of time
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Bro don't say that, you must pray for ya country. #TeamNigeria
Djtm: praying for nigeria is a waste of time
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sailormoon: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Djtm: praying for nigeria is a waste of time
Not sure why but I found this hilarious lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by J0nyb0y(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Alexsmith20: yea thats wat dey ar all sayn "gettin out of confort zone" dont know if it really works...
Come of it!!! GALS DNT LIKE SHY GUYS!!
its not easy bro...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by J0nyb0y(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Viewing this topic: sailormoon(f),
how are you doing today?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sailormoon: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2014
J0nyb0y: Viewing this topic: sailormoon(f),
how are you doing today?
Very well thanks, yourself? smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Olarewajub: Bro don't say that, you must pray for ya country. #TeamNigeria
Nigeria doesn't need prayers. What else do you want God to do for us? We have fertile soil, favourable climate, countless natural resources and a fair share of bright minds. What else do we need?

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
The wisdom to utilise the things we've been blessed with.
Djtm:
Nigeria doesn't need prayers. What else do you want God to do for us? We have fertile soil, favourable climate, countless natural resources and a fair share of bright minds. What else do we need?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
komek:

Since the advent of internet I discover that my level of introvert has increased. I can be with my fone, laptops etc without going close to physical human beings.
Hmmmm...i neva knew u were one
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Olarewajub: The wisdom to utilise the things we've been blessed with.
We have the wisdom. Everybody knows we need to "utilise the things we've been blessed with."
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
nnekamezor: Hmmmm...i neva knew u were one
Do you stay in Abuja?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Djtm:
Do you stay in Abuja?
Nope....Do i look lik someone u know dere
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
nnekamezor: Nope....Do i look lik someone u know dere
You look like Iseoluwa
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Djtm:
You look like Iseoluwa
O yeah....: i see.smiley..i aint yoruba sef...#proudlyigbowink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
nnekamezor: O yeah....: i see.smiley..i aint yoruba sef...#proudlyigbowink
alright.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by J0nyb0y(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
sailormoon:
Very well thanks, yourself? smiley
doing fine.. Happy sunday
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Well said. I wouldn't want us to discuss politics here, what do you think and How was service today?
Djtm:
We have the wisdom. Everybody knows we need to "utilise the things we've been blessed with."
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Olarewajub: Well said. I wouldn't want us to discuss politics here, what do you think and How was service today?
Service was great and (thankfully) short for a thanksgiving service.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by komek(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yeah,i have been reading all you guys posts and i must confess that i found it really hard to come to terms withthe fact that am an introvert but it is was it is.For me i derive a tremendous amount of positive energy when am alone.When am in a crowd and the need arise for me to air my views, i do so with great relish.For one thing am not usually very comfortable when the spot-light falls on me.
I work-out alot and i found out that i do more reps and sets when alone than when am in the midst of people.
I love listening to music most especially r and b music.I depicts strength because of my well-built body but trust me i can be very emotional most especially when it comes to the opposite sex.
Yes, you guys now have me as your latest member.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by uzoexcel(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
embarassed i m too shy to comment

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
sailormoon: I have more conversations in my head than I do in real life

i can readily relate to this........i have been putting the conversations down sha grin grin grin
i seriously hope to publish a book someday.....i feel i have a lot to talk about and being introverted shldn't deprieve me of that.. sometimes i wish i am nt an introvert but i have found that most of my strength comes from being the way i am so i have simply learnt to be happy, develop my strengths even more and work on my perceived weakness.
I AM AN INTROVERT.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
You are welcome.
Ninejaywon: Yeah,i have been reading all you guys posts and i must confess that i found it really hard to come to terms withthe fact that am an introvert but it is was it is.For me i derive a tremendous amount of positive energy when am alone.When am in a crowd and the need arise for me to air my views, i do so with great relish.For one thing am not usually very comfortable when the spot-light falls on me.
I work-out alot and i found out that i do more reps and sets when alone than when am in the midst of people.
I love listening to music most especially r and b music.I depicts strength because of my well-built body but trust me i can be very emotional most especially when it comes to the opposite sex.
Yes, you guys now have me as your latest member.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yours is the worst.
uzoexcel: embarassed i m too shy to comment

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by J0nyb0y(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Good morning all.. Hope we slept well.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by uzoexcel(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Olarewajub: Yours is the worst.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.