Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? (531 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
I landed a new job at Abuja which i wil resume on monday.I was with my girlfriend @ Enugu last night we spent together.She said something that shook me..."I wish I can remove your dick & put it in the refrigerator or padlock it with a key so that no woman can have access to it excepet me whenever i want to" it really shocked me though at a point i saw reasons for what she said & I wished thesame.Can you do that if you were given the power to?
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? by adioolayi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lack of trust worrying you both... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
adioolayi: Lack of trust worrying you both... grin
what made you say so & wil u do dat if u had d power to lock?
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? by Ivanspring(f): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Instead of your gf to pray for God to keep you alive (for her) in Abuja in this era of bombings she's worried about other girls.
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
That is what a chastity belt is for.
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? by thegoodone2(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought / Food 4 Thoughts 4 D Ladies.... / Why Will You Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.