Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2983 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Ginaz(f): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
in a study conducted, there is a 70% chance of having an unplanned sex after getting drunk. now, supposing your girlfriend or boyfriend confessed to you she/he had sex while drunk, what would you do??

would you forgive and act like nothing happened or discontinued with the relationship?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by MizTyna(f): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
I might forgive but I never forget

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by slimzy28(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by cyprus000: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=13pt]
I will sure forgive her. What matter's to me is loyality.

Since she didn't do it consciously
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by MissEse: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
He would wish he slept in gutter than inside a woman.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by dulux07(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yh, but on one condition, that she never taste alcohol again. Gettin drunk is a sign of indiscipline.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by bewla(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizTyna:
I might forgive but I never forget
Thank u but if na me u do am to u get the boot
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by afolwalex20(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
MissEse:
He doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't even let his frnds talk him into it. I'm so convinced it won't happen.

Who wants to know if he drinks

Shey na d ryt answer to tha question b dat?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by kristen12(f): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'll try forget but not forgive
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yeah its not his fault but he shouldnt do it again

Hopefully my ultimate bae wont drink hmm
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by jamex93(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
I go forgive but problem go dey d next time I catch ha dey drink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Totally unforgivable. Don't care for the excuses that alcohol made him do it. He's out.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Ginaz(f): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Totally unforgivable. Don't care for the excuses that alcohol made him do it. He's out.

what if he was really remorseful?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by MissEse: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
afolwalex20:

Who wants to know if he drinks
Shey na d ryt answer to tha question b dat?
Is my reply causing u discomfort?

Well.... I felt like commenting and I did. Deal with it grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ginaz:

what if he was really remorseful?

I just can't forgive cheating. Sorry. And having sex with someone else is the ultimate betrayal to me. It'd eat me up just thinking about it.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] I will sure forgive her. What matter's to me is loyality.

Since she didn't do it consciously
[/size]
if a Drunk rememebered he or she had sex,mehn it was consciously caned
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:
Yeah its not his fault but he shouldnt do it again

Hopefully my ultimate bae wont drink hmm
if it is not his fault then whose fault it is?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
baralatie:

if it is not his fault then whose fault it is?

well its his fault, but it was a mistake made under the influence of alcohol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by afolwalex20(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
MissEse:

Is my reply causing u discomfort?

Well.... I felt like commenting and I did. Deal with it grin

tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

and if alcohol can influence him once what is the guarantee it will not influence him again.taking into consideration he can remember the chocky,Choky session!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
baralatie:

and if alcohol can influence him once what is the guarantee it will not influence him again.taking into consideration he can remember the chocky,Choky session!

Well I would give him the benefit of the doubt this time since he confessed it to me remorsefully

If it happens again I don't know o

What about you
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Alcohol doesn't make anyone senseless. It just gives you the courage to do the things you've been thinking of doing aka the Dutch courage.

I have a relative who when angry or holding a grudge against someone, she says things like- I'll drink a beer just for him/her, because I wanna cuss him/her out good.

All the senses are there, alcohol is just an excuse to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Candyrain(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I just can't forgive cheating. Sorry. And having sex with someone else is the ultimate betrayal to me. It'd eat me up just thinking about it.

Punkie grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Candyrain:

Punkie grin

tongue

Would you forgive & sing T-pain's "blame it on the goose.." ? grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Alcohol doesn't make anyone senseless. It just gives you the courage to do the things you've been thinking of doing aka the Dutch courage.

I have a relative who when angry or holding a grudge against someone, she says things like- I'll drink a beer just for him/her, because I wanna cuss him/her out good.

All the senses are there, alcohol is just an excuse to misbehave.

I understand that but Im speaking in the spirit of forgiveness. Since he has already done it I would assess the situation at hand; if I feel that I can continue with him then I will

Even if that's what he has been wanting to do, the point is that he would have held himself if not for the alcohol

Everybody is tempted by something
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

I understand that but Im speaking in the spirit of forgiveness. Since he has already done it I would assess the situation at hand; if I feel that I can continue with him then I will

Hmmmkay.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Well I would give him the benefit of the doubt this time since he confessed it to me remorsefully

If it happens again I don't know o

What about you
me!
personally I have a big issue with alcohol(all negative)
seen guys jump from two storey buildings because of alcohol. crazy stuff about male libido but..........
I remember a young girl very beautiful but alcohol(due to an older girlfriend).it never solved any of the probs on ground.
so for a ladyfriend of mine being drunk(offense)
then sleep with another(sorry I am out of that relationship,no looking back)
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
baralatie:

me!
personally I have a big issue with alcohol(all negative)
seen guys jump from two storey buildings because of alcohol. crazy stuff about male libido but..........
I remember a young girl very beautiful but alcohol(due to an older girlfriend).it never solved any of the probs on ground.
so for a ladyfriend of mine being drunk(offense)
then sleep with another(sorry I am out of that relationship,no looking back)

So do you drink?

If you made a mistake like that would you expect the lady to forgive you

I hate the smell of alcohol on men lipsrsealed Really hope future bae doesn't drink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by cyprus000: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
baralatie:

if a Drunk rememebered he or she had sex,mehn it was consciously caned
[size=13pt]
What if she happen to know from the guy or someone else who knew what happened.

I have seen,on several occassions where guyz intoxicate ladies to take advantage of them.

[/size]
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Candyrain(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

tongue

Would you forgive & sing T-pain's "blame it on the goose.." ? grin

Hahahaha... Just take it easy plss. Well I understand how hard it can be to be cheated on.

And btw has the issue not yet been fixed?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Candyrain(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

So do you drink?

If you made a mistake like that would you expect the lady to forgive you

I hate the smell of alcohol on men lipsrsealed Really hope future bae doesn't drink
one of my desires was not to be in bed with some1 I don't really want. not every guy is comfortable with cheating by accident
but for me to drink,no!
one near miss is enough for a life time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Her Go Through Your Text Or Shave Ur Beard? / When A Man Sees A Lady Through School / A Newbie Says Hii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.