Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Religion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion (2424 Views)

Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars / Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka / Why Is Ethnicity More Important Than Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
There will be a link at the end to whatever I post here.. This letter is for southern Nigeria who can understand According to wikipedia Islam :the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah. In arabic which most muslims understand, it means SUBMISSION... I don't think most of you understand what that mean: to make it easier, it means total submission to the teaching and doing of the prophet Muhammad revealed to him by Allah.. I will share with you brethen some of this teaching:
fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers
Fighting is enjoined on you...[2.217]... fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter...persecution is graver than slaughter... [2.218]...strove hard in the way of Allah...
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned [Pickthall and Yusuf Ali have "exiled" rather than "imprisoned"]

Ok, I still don't think yall understand it yet: The word Fight was mentioned 35,213 times in the koran.. you all heard about the memorising of the koran as at the early age 1yr old, 2yrs old, now this what children learn...I don't think you still get it, look at it this ways: eg if you re a nigerian guy reading right now, imagine if there was two women in front of you to choose, same body nd face feature but one is more light skinned than the other..the chances of most of you taking the light skinned one is 99% WHY? its simple because it is what is accepted in the society as more beauty, remember as a kid watching tv commercial 99.9% of women used are not anything near dark, ok remember those NTA cartoon of far away disney princess movies, have u seen anything black? No! I gave this example for you reader to know what a brainwashing is like, I might call it beautywashing if there is actually a word like that lol.. Now let say you are the darker skinned girl not choosen, a question pops out of ur mind why? Ofcourse you can't really get to understand fully well..
Now as a reader think think why you keep asking urself why boko haram doing all this fighting? Why alqaeda doing all this fighting ? Why is this particular religion fighting everybody? They fight themselves in iraq, india, mali, nigeria oh this re all third world country..alright have you heard of the british soldier hacked to death in the street? I bet you have..That boy was bornd bred in England

I'm already tired trying to describe them to you, let me go straight to the point... Nigeria population of 160mil have a muslim population of 53-50% of muslims that is atleast 80million mostly in the northern nigeria, Iraq have a population of 36million ppl, ok lemme add syria too with a population 22million nd not all muslims.. this is an addition of 20million of them extra in Nigeria, If islamist terrorist can be successful in that part of the world who are you to be hoping that boko haram will be something of the past someday ok you will be saying but this ppl re not Nigerians or black...let me make it clear to you brothers and sisters, you see northern nigeria, bokoharam or al qaede all have one thing in common together than we all as nigeria or blacks.. SUBMISSION !! Yes youve heard it before..it is submission to the word nd to the doing of Mohammed.. why am I taking too long to make my point yet, now listen readers: blacks have suffered in these world, from the fact we were once slaves to the Arabs, to the whites nd to the fact we have not done anything useful other than singing the song of how humanity started from our continent...see this religious issue is really draging us even way more back! We have so many issue from being the poorest ppl on earth to being the most diseased part of the world.. oh we cant even organize a society, I mean simple good govt we cant even operate.. Today there is ebola disease revaging our world, what are we doing ? Pretty much nothing just sit right there nd pray to this white nd arab god to safegaurd us while our real brothers dies like piece of sh..it! Nobody even talk much about what going on in liberia or those ebola countries who have almost similar blood, similar nose structure nd skin color like we do but Nl alone have more topic about stu..pid Gaza v racist jews than ebola issue or maybe jst how our govt sucks.. Atimes I just wish I had been created Asian or maybe white....Now take this fact, readers: killing nd killing for the sake of a god is something you cant really get to understand and its not stopping sometime soon atleast not a third world country or a country with so many illitrates..
Accept extremist as something that comes with a certain religion or other option is to stand up when the time is right for a divided country or maybe there will be room for a better society..Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Religion by Emessy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
STUPID WRITE UP

4 Likes

Re: Religion by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
RUBBISH and USELESS write up

4 Likes

Re: Religion by acidtalk: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
FO*OL!!!

And what have you to say about the thousands of children, women and harmless men that are being killed presently in Gaza by the Israelites?

2 Likes

Re: Religion by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
acidtalk: FO*OL!!!

And what have you to say about the thousands of children, women and harmless men that are being killed presently in Gaza by the Israelites?

Israel re bunch of eediots too..so re you nd all u arab followers

5 Likes

Re: Religion by SOUNDKING: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
People may give this writeup any bad title they like, but for me i thnk diff.

4 Likes

Re: Religion by suwailad(f): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guy you said it all, we've all been brainwashed in our own religion or thoughts one way or the other but for Islam, its plain and clear for all to see. They recite these kill verses s kids over and over again until they believe it all as kids and start demonstrating the hate as youths. The killing of those youth corp members in the 2011 elections come to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Religion by clefstone(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
e
Re: Religion by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
It is not the eyes that is blind, but the hearts.
Quran. 22:46
@OP, yhu are a typical example of 'summun-bukmun'

6 Likes

Re: Religion by searay(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
acidtalk: FO*OL!!!

who started the fight and who is resuming the fight after a temporary truce?

2 Likes

Re: Religion by simp: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2014
what you are doing now is even worse than what the religion extremist are doing.

1 Like

Re: Religion by Mekky2010: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2014
is this what OP is trying to say ??

9 Likes

Re: Religion by Emessy(m): 3:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Mekky2010: is this what OP is trying to say ??
According to scientists and law of common sense a person cannot survive without his brain so I think but you and the OP are donkeys

2 Likes

Re: Religion by neuljosh(m): 4:06am On Jul 27, 2014
OP sooo on point

2 Likes

Re: Religion by pfijacobs(m): 4:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Oboi na wa o... @op u wanna be asian? Take a trip to 3rd mainland and jump down.... Express trip to d land of chinko fones.... Sillyboi
#proudly nigerian...

1 Like

Re: Religion by usba: 4:56am On Jul 27, 2014
But why do non muslim lie with so much fervour when it comes to Islam? The op misquotes wikipedia for his own selfish and brainless assertion!

Islam is a verbal noun originating from the triliteral
root s-l-m which forms a large class of words mostly relating to concepts of wholeness, safeness and peace.[19] In a religious context it means "voluntary submission to God".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

Truth has come falsehood has fled!
Re: Religion by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2014
suwailad: Guy you said it all, we've all been brainwashed in our own religion or thoughts one way or the other but for Islam, its plain and clear for all to see. They recite these kill verses s kids over and over again until they believe it all as kids and start demonstrating the hate as youths. The killing of those youth corp members in the 2011 elections come to mind.

I think you the only one that really read it..thanks for not been lazy like everyother
Re: Religion by Mekky2010: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: According to scientists and law of common sense a person cannot survive without his brain so I think but you and the OP are donkeys

Your post has succeeded in exposing your ignorance ...my problem with SOME Muslims is that they take literal interpretation of everything in the koran..If u read destroy the unbelievers u take it to mean bombing them..For you to have interpreted the picture as literally carrying out surgery to remove brain and insert koran shows u are deeply delusional .

The bible says "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violence can take it by force" people like u would have taken this as a great commission to kill every1 u see....u need education quickly.
Re: Religion by Emessy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mekky2010:

Your post has succeeded in exposing your ignorance ...my problem with SOME Muslims is that they take literal interpretation of everything in the koran..If u read destroy the unbelievers u take it to mean bombing them..For you to have interpreted the picture as literally carrying out surgery to remove brain and insert koran shows u are deeply delusional .

The bible says "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violence can take it by force" people like u would have taken this as a great commission to kill every1 u see....u need education quickly.
Shattap fool , the picture clearly shows a Muslims brain being replaced with a Qur'an and here you are being hypocritically dumb and Never try preaching the silly book to me
Re: Religion by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2014

Re: Religion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
[size=14pt]

Religion, as practiced today, deals in punishments and rewards.
In other words, it breeds FEAR and GREED;
The two things most destructive of SPIRITUALITY

[/size]

(1) (Reply)

See Why Jonathan Deleted The Tribute He Made To Murtala Muhammed On Facebook / Jega Gives Signals That Elections Could Be Postponed / Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.