Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1731 Views)

I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) / How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) / My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by doctorlaw: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: ... by Sijo01(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
How may we help you now?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
u r simply wicked n heartless.....
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op, it b like say insects dey lay eggs inside ya brain oooo...Hian! U for kukuma post ya gf pics join na...Oponu

2 Likes

Re: ... by mencade5(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
doctorlaw: I fell out of love recently and breaking up with my girlfriend of 3 years was not an easy decision to make but it had to be done.
My reason for the break up was simply because I wasn't feeling the relationship anymore and she deserved a more loving and caring man.
My break up method was via text message as I couldn't bear to see her cry and in the process of trying to console her the break up process might lead to other things. I sent her this message.
"hi dear, you have not done anything wrong. You are a nice and beautiful girl but right now the problem is with me, I don't want to keep deceiving you that I love you when I truly don't. Please don't take this the wrong way but try to move on with your life, I need some time alone to think. You will always be special to me. I always wanted to look you in the eyes to tell you but I can't bear to see you sad. I'm sorry dear and please don't call back for now. Thanks
correct guy. Well done jor.

1 Like

Re: ... by jnrbayano(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Picture of the text message delivered or it's not true

3 Likes

Re: ... by doctorlaw: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
No need for the insults.
I was being a nice guy and I didn't want to waste her time and pretend to love her.
Re: ... by DeHero1: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Joblessness!!! Should I congratulate u now or wat?
Re: ... by pussyeater(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Screen Capture of the delivery receipt on ur phone with ur gf's name, or Thunder will fire u Suarez will bite u!
Re: ... by ramselly(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
What should I call u op? Ewu gambia or Ewu congo?

Re: ... by lilmax(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Okay
Re: ... by Sijo01(f): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Idowuogbo: Op, it b like say insects dey lay eggs inside ya brain oooo...Hian! U for kukuma post ya gf pics join na...Oponu

I sight you from afar
Re: ... by mstik(f): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ewu brazil
ramselly: What should I call u op? Ewu gambia or Ewu congo?
Re: ... by Exponental(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Congratulations!
Re: ... by Ladybluecash(f): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2014
ramselly: What should I call u op? Ewu gambia or Ewu congo?
Ewu nmeeeh
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2014
Sh-i-t happens dawg.
Re: ... by guente02(m): 1:42am On Jul 27, 2014
What exactly should we do?
Nna eh u nid Jesus in ya life.
Re: ... by tempest01(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Most guys don't have the mind to tell girls this...probably for selfish reasons.
We know deep down in her hearts pple we love n people we don't. We know relationships that have potential to stand and those that don't.

Words are cheap, so we can just keep it going if we want to.

No need to waste the girls time....iits good you've let her go.

But if you knew you didn't want a relationship, why lie to her at first to go between her legs huh?

I would give you a five star rating if you can prove you ended the relationship without the above.
Re: ... by somcherry(f): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
Beta. Atleast,she won't be wasting her time with you,thinking that u love her.
Did you eva loved her or just stopped
*Just wondering*undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2014
doctorlaw: No need for the insults.
I was being a nice guy and I didn't want to waste her time and pretend to love her.
Did u promise her marriage, how many times did u fvck her, how would you feel if she was the one who dumped you after 3 years and invested soooo much in her??
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2014
somcherry: Beta. Atleast,she won't be wasting her time with you,thinking that u love her.
Did you eva loved her or just stopped
*Just wondering*undecided
Ur signature tho....lol
is it truly not easy??
Re: ... by sexylogan(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2014
doctorlaw: I Broke Up With My Beautiful Girlfriend Today

I hope you don't start a new thread next week crying and asking how to get your ex back.

A good woman is hard to find these days. And you said that she's beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: ... by somcherry(f): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2014
jimmy4x:
Ur signature tho....lol
is it truly not easy??

yea.
playas everywia cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2014
somcherry:
yea.
playas everywia cool
May God grant you your heart desires
Re: ... by justi4jesu(f): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2014

Picture of the delivered text message or this is just another fabricated lie undecided tongue
Re: ... by somcherry(f): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2014
jimmy4x:
May God grant you your heart desires
Amen!!! And u too smiley

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2014
somcherry:
Amen!!! And u too smiley
Amen...tnx
Re: ... by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2014
but now u arr missing her.....we dont give a Bleep! .....biko go and diê grin

(1) (Reply)

. / 80% Of Men Now Wants To Marry A Nurse , WHY? / Things We Nairalanders Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.