Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You (2985 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 27, 2014
A thread for the most ridiculous reasons why your ex broke up with you
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Mine--- she told me I wasn't jealous enough

2 Likes

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Swot26(m): 1:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Can't even say the exact reason...God just pushed her away....

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by mstik(f): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2014
really. and den if you're too jealous, they'll say you're overpossessive undecided
Hybee2493: Mine--- she told me I wasn't jealous enough

2 Likes

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2014
Because alot of girls like and follows me, and she think I might be dating one of them
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:50am On Jul 27, 2014
Looking for a lady to break up with grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 27, 2014
She said I never asked her out. So we never dated

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Ugojames(m): 2:53am On Jul 27, 2014
OK space booked
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Ndababa(m): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2014
Swot26: Can't even say the exact reason...God just pushed her away....

You grew apart, rather... This is very much common when the supposed 'sparks' is non-existent!
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by visasubagent: 6:24am On Jul 27, 2014
runzlord: She said I never asked her out. So we never dated
You could havw done that impliedly.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by visasubagent: 6:24am On Jul 27, 2014
runzlord: She said I never asked her out. So we never dated
You could have done that impliedly.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Lordabas: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2014
I had a girlfriend break up with me becuz she said I was too good for him. SHe had a point but still.... what a Loser cool
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2014
mstik: really. and den if you're too jealous, they'll say you're overpossessive undecided

Exactly o, very annoying circumstance for
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by GenWOJUOLA(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2014
Said she couldnt stand d excess attention i got from gals... But walahi, i was ready to delete every female contact from ma fone if she could stay!!! Still miss he thoughsad
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2014
He didn't have what it takes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: He didn't have what it takes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol.. It says here ‘why your Ex broke up with you’ - not the other way round tongue
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2014
He said since I don't demand anything from him that a guy somewhere must be giving me.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Mzjhulz(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2014
Cos I was too hot to handle cool
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by jennylove7575(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2014
Because I scream too much when he is combing my eden
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Paulakosu(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2014
Na marathon ni grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol.. It says here ‘why your Ex broke up with you’ - not the other way round tongue
Yea, that's why he broke up with me cheesy and now wants me back. cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided unfortunately, there's no word like "second chance" in my dictionary. grin grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Paulakosu: Na marathon ni grin
Sorry, I didn't get you cool
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Naavah(f): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy: He said since I don't demand anything from him that a guy somewhere must be giving me.
Lol I can relate to this. My ex asked whr I do get d money I spend, I told him my dad neva tire. Loser
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by mencade5(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
i dump girls, girls dont dump me
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Paulakosu(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Sorry, I didn't get you cool
You said he didnt have what it takes. So am guessing he couldnt meet up with your standards, isn't that right? cheesy
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by ebamma(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
and what does it take?,
cos am interested and i only have two bags of garri and 3 tubers of yam.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by ebamma(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lordabas: I had a girlfriend break up with me becuz she said I was too good for him. SHe had a point but still.... what a Loser cool
you were too good for him abi?,
bros abeg your name na goodluck?
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by ebamma(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mzjhulz: Cos I was too hot to handle cool
picture of u being too hot to handle or Idonbilivit
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
SirBigH I sight you cool and you got mail grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Paulakosu: You said he didnt have what it takes. So am guessing he couldnt meet up with your standards, isn't that right? cheesy
Sort of, yeah....he just wasn't willing to be committed @TheTime.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
ebamma: and what does it take?,
cos am interested and i only have two bags of garri and 3 tubers of yam.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. / Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days / Pix Of An African Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.