Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You (2986 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Roon9(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Said her frds dont like me! Dt beeeeeatch!
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by SirBigH: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: SirBigH I sight you cool and you got mail grin

...... Smiling. I just came in quietly to read and run. Heheheheh. How are you?
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Paulakosu(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Sort of, yeah....he just wasn't willing to be committed @TheTime.
Hmm...his loss.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
SirBigH:

...... Smiling. I just came in quietly to read and run. Heheheheh. How are you?
Fine, Thanks smiley
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Paulakosu: Hmm...his loss.
You're Spot On cool
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Paulakosu(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: You're Spot On cool
smiley
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
She was a jealous type and she was alwz accusing me of flocking wit ladies and dat she's neva had a gud relationship wit handsome dudes... Na so she swerve me enter BRT lane ooo
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by franzis(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sent me a pics of her friend on whatsapp,asked if she is beautiful and I honestly replied yes.. Omo na gobe follow
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by ITbomb(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
She say she doesn't even know why but she still love me.
Guess some people in her village were still on her case grin grin
So she missed the opportunity
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tranxo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy: He said since I don't demand anything from him that a guy somewhere must be giving me.
though this might not be a good reason to call it quits, but he has a point. guys love feeling needed cos we are created to provide and protect. so when the lady is too independent, the guy doesn't feel he is living up to expectation.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by b3llo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
She said am not fit because am still a student.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
tranxo:
though this might not be a good reason to call it quits, but he has a point. guys love feeling needed cos we are created to provide and protect. so when the lady is too independent, the guy doesn't feel he is living up to expectation.
Honestly you guys are making us to be confused.
What exactly do you guys want?
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Roon9: Said her frds dont like me! Dt beeeeeatch!
I hate peeps wey no get mind of their own.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by dapsy4u2(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
She said she wanted to know God more undecided
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
dapsy4u2: She said she wanted to know God more undecided
That's Laudable undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tranxo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lol, it's very simple and hasn't changed since creation. Stop fighting to be "equal" with men. Discover and be the woman you were created to be and leave men to their roles.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
tranxo:
Lol, it's very simple and hasn't changed since creation. Stop fighting to be "equal" with men. Discover and be the woman you were created to be and leave men to their roles.
And when we do you guys will be the first to ask 'is your boyfriend your father' I don tire abeg.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Ograke(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
tranxo:
Dude,speak for yourself..Not all guys do feel that way.

As long as we're not yet married,I don't have any reason to feel unmanly if my partner decides not to inconvenience me with her financial burden.

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by dapsy4u2(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: That's Laudable undecided
. Yeah right!

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tranxo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy: And when we do you guys will be the first to ask 'is your boyfriend your father' I don tire abeg.
Lol don't be. I understand where you are coming from but a REAL MAN won't say that, ESPECIALLY where the demand isn't unreasonable, and he is able to fill the need. A woman's role includes help and support.
Love demands one to give. Yes. Absolutely. But when you see the act of giving, only in naira and kobo, then you are bound to be disappointed, cos it goes beyond that. There must be a balance. Give and take. Don't become sexually entangled with someone you are not married to. This act always puts one in emotional indebtedness and erodes all logical reasoning. Above all, God frowns at it for it is a sin.
Each status in life comes with its own responsibility. He is your boyfriend NOT your husband or your father. You can't expect him to shoulder all your needs at this stage. Help him do the much he can with the much he has, by making only reasonable requests. Remember, before he came along, you were living fine.
This is in no way a generalisation. There are real men and women out there. They may be few but they are out there somewhere, searching for each other. First understand your divine role as a woman or man, then act accordingly, and things will fall in the right places for you.
Shalom.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by sarutobie(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
tosyne2much: She was a jealous type and she was alwz accusing me of flocking wit ladies and dat she's neva had a gud relationship wit handsome dudes... Na so she swerve me enter BRT lane ooo
same with a girl I knew wayyy back..said I wasn't calling as often as I used to, so I must be cheating? they dont understand that a guy needs his quiet time...she was the first to eventually cheat, the irony....

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tranxo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ograke:
Dude,speak for yourself..Not all guys do feel that way.

As long as we're not yet married,I don't have any reason to feel unmanly if my partner decides not to inconvenience me with her financial burden.
Though the characteristic I mentioned applies to all situations, but actually, I was speaking from a marital point of view.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
tranxo:

Each status in life comes with its own responsibility. He is your boyfriend NOT your husband or your father. You can't expect him to shoulder all your needs at this stage. Help him do the much he can with the much he has, by making only reasonable requests. Remember, before he came along, you were living fine.

Shalom.
Hey bro I am lost here!!!

I told you he broke up with me because I dont demand anything from him.
I don't expect any boyfriend of mine to shoulder all my needs to prove how loving or manly he is.

In your previous quote you said guys like being in charge and doing all the provision of needs, that was why he probably broke up with me.
Now you are also saying he is not my husband or my father so I should not expect him to shoulder my needs . There is contradiction in what you said.
Okay Contunu.......

3 Likes

Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
tranxo:
Though the characteristic I mentioned applies to all situations, but actually, I was speaking from a marital point of view.
So speaking from boyfriend and girlfriend point of view?
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tranxo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hey bro I am lost here!!!

I told you he broke up with me because I dont demand anything from him.
I don't expect any boyfriend of mine to shoulder all my needs to prove how loving or manly he is.

In your previous quote you said guys like being in charge and doing all the provision of needs, that was why he probably broke up with me.
Now you are also saying he is not my husband or my father so I should not expect him to shoulder my needs . There is contradiction in what you said.
Okay Contunu.......

Sure you will be lost cos you decided to apply selective analysis to my answers. You asked a couple of questions which I addressed specifically with the appropriate answers. The different answers were for the different questions you asked. Your questions went from personal to general, and my answers followed the same trend. My last post was a general one cos the question it answered was a general one. I noticed also that you are silent over the bolded part below, WHY?

Find them all at a glance below. If you are still confused, .......hmmmm;

softsparkyy: He said since I don't demand anything from him that a guy somewhere must be giving me.

softsparkyy:

softsparkyy: And when we do you guys will be the first to ask 'is your boyfriend your father' I don tire abeg.
Lol don't be. I understand where you are coming from but a REAL MAN won't say that, ESPECIALLY where the demand isn't unreasonable, and he is able to fill the need. A woman's role includes help and support.
Love demands one to give. Yes. Absolutely. But when you see the act of giving, only in naira and kobo, then you are bound to be disappointed, cos it goes beyond that. There must be a balance. Give and take. Don't become sexually entangled with someone you are not married to. This act always puts one in emotional indebtedness and erodes all logical reasoning. Above all, God frowns at it for it is a sin.
This is in no way a generalisation. There are real men and women out there. They may be few but they are out there somewhere, searching for each other. First understand your divine role as a woman or man, then act accordingly, and things will fall in the right places for you.
Shalom.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tranxo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy:
So speaking from boyfriend and girlfriend point of view?
With sex and all, it becomes complicated.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
sarutobie:
same with a girl I knew wayyy back..said I wasn't calling as often as I used to, so I must be cheating? they dont understand that a guy needs his quiet time...she was the first to eventually cheat, the irony....
hehehehehehe.... U had to reciprocate by paying her back in her own coin
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 28, 2014
tranxo:
With sex and all, it becomes complicated.
And when sex is not involved?
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by tranxo(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2014
softsparkyy: And when sex is not involved?
..... then, the answer you seek will easily come from within you.
Good morning.
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by immortalvoices(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2014
MizMyColi: He didn't have what it takes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear daughter? Haven't u heard that pride goes b4 a fall?!?
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by MizMyColi(f): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2014
immortalvoices:

Dear daughter? Haven't u heard that pride goes b4 a fall?!?
But e-papa, that was what He told me! cheesy cheesy [undecided Y'know, jokes apart, it left me in a state that's better imagined than talked about. I'm Stronger now] wink
Re: Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You by mahleeq(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2014

don't mind him, I promise to treat you well,

Will you marry me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid / She Locked Her Phones From Me / Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.