Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? (26252 Views)

Snake Delicacies Refresh Our Skin– Nigeria’s Snake Eaters / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by 190theclown: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
delightful1:
I love squirrel die.

Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by greall1: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ebola is a bad decease. Govt should work on it. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by beeevan: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
If you have not eaten bat, you still dey learn for Bush meat.
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by canalily(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
free2ryhme: Hi
..who do you want to toast? Bush meat or Ebola or....?
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by canalily(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
greall1: Ebola is a bad decease. Govt should work on it. Prevention is better than cure.
...bro, i thought Ebola is a yoruba food, buh wait oo o, this your decease is it that of the dead, or disease for Ebola?
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by MoriYanu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
You guys just dey shout E-bola virus, well, mak I tell una d cause of E-bola oo.... You will be dissapointed if I tell una say the beginning of E-bola is created by a Yoruba.......mak I prove una, abi, oya remove the 'E' out of it, wetin remain, no b 'Bola'? Abi no b Yoruba name? :PYou guys just dey shout E-bola virus, well, mak I tell una d cause of E-bola oo.... You will be dissapointed if I tell una say the beginning of E-bola is created by a Yoruba.......mak I prove una, abi, oya remove the 'E' out of it, wetin remain, no b 'Bola'? Abi no b Yoruba name?
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
sleekman: the meat's 2 small and d bone 2 many and 2 hard. Na problematic meat.
And quite expensive, the compensation be say e sweet well wellgrin
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Haba bros!Commodo dragon bawo?Na some specie of monitor lizard dem dey chop for here o!Bush dog too E for beta make person just inject himself with rabies?
sleeman: Ok modernization don spoil many people.
In 9ja when u say bush meat, these meats fall into that category

Buffalo
Antelope
Gazelle
Chimpanzee
Monkey
Crocodile
Certain snakes. (Bigger d better)
Bush dog
Bush pig
Alligator
Commodore dragon
Bush fowl
Rabbit (African type)
Grasscutter
Ostrich

As for me I know every bush meat by sight and taste. I come from a family of hunters and I can't be deceived. I don't do dog meat and snakes. Every other meat I eat.

Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by tejpot(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=Ahmeduana][/quote]
Do what you want to do. What more than returning to the evil forest. But I beg u sha, allow your future generations hv something to feed on.
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by uzolexis(f): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
OP what pple majorly refer to as bush meat is grass cutter (anu nchi-in igbo) and it's really tasty.
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by VMLTDSMS(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
canalily: List of bush meat that carry NAFDAC emblame includes... ELE, MGBADA, NKWUKWA, EWI, OSA, UZEH, NCHI OKWA, OGAZ1, AGU, ELEPHANT, MONKEY, AGU, NNANWEREDE, EWU OHIA, NKITA OHIA...ETC. The ones without Nafdac are vulture, bat, flying bat etc....ONLY you undastand...

EBOLA:is a TIME BOMB Nigerians MUST AVOID - Deadlier than HIV/AIDS Virus . Still wondering how or why this killer VIRUS erupt when scientist were celebrating their SUCCESS of getting DRUGS that will FLUSH HIV Virus from the BLOOD STREAM Completely....
Could this be a SOLDIER GO SOLDIER COME phenomena.
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by marv1: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Nothing can stop me from eating bush meat............. I know most of them sha so nobody can fool me into buying something else.
u also know ebola virus when u see it in the piece of meat abi.? Ride on eating...
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by greall1: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Ask. Google or IFA.

canalily: ...bro, i thought Ebola is a yoruba food, buh wait oo o, this your decegoase is it that of the dead, or disease for Ebola?
Re: Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? by precious1907(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
i dnt eat bush meat.....all na Wash_____i bet u fellas, when dis meats are fully prepared,u will eat and ask for more. arrest my case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackberry Bread For Sale In Lagos (PHOTO) / Kunu - Tell Me Everything You Know About It / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.