Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" (8408 Views)

The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by EkoIle1: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
[s]
Sermwell:
I think you either stark mad or plain silly!!......If you are a soldier in a place where securty has been a challenge and somebody open fire at you and your collegue in the name of pressesion, what will you do??
[/s]

I ignored your incoherent, unsubstantiated and basement rubbish for a reason so bug off abeg..
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Edited
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2014
EkoIle1:

[s]Killing innocent and unarmed Nigerians is what you ignorant and illiterate dullards call gallant?

Handing over your military bases and weapons to Boko Hrama is what you illiterate dullards call gallant?

Looking the other way and hiding while BH kill innocent Nigerians for 12 hours.

Jamiu, even your baldly damaged and polluted brain sef be coward..lmao
[/s]

jmaine:
EkoIgbe1/Aresa , When will a bloody and a blinking coward like you pick up the NA recruitment form to show these gallant men in the thread below how BH should be dealt with.

https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/photos-nigerian-armys-campaign-north

Freaking certified coward calling others actively serving in a war terrain names . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by EkoIle1: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2014
eaglechild:

The military defended themselves from a restive mob that attacked them.

Mob attack? According to who? You and your abule investigation on NL or eyewitness accounts..? Or according to the lying Nigerian and no credibility army that rescued invincible school girls?

That is no extra judicial killing anywhere in the world.

You obviously do not know the meaning of extra judicial killing.
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by EkoIle1: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2014
While the nation is still battling with the insurgency in the north east, which was triggered by the extra judicial killing of Mohammed Yusuf in 2009,a new front is deliberately and mischievously ignited by the Nigerian soldiers.

The tragic incidence in Zaria is a clear testimony that our security forces are part of the problem. The unprovoked attack and killing of the members of the movement is a reprehensible and abominable act capable of triggering a wider bloodletting and endless conflict.

The impunity and Bringadage by our security forces undermines the peace and stability of our country and by extension the authority and credibility of the Government

worldstagegroup.com

What we have in uniform are not military men, they are thugs in uniform..
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2014
EkoIle1:
[s]Mob attack? According to who? You and your abule investigation on NL or eyewitness accounts..? Or according to the lying Nigerian and no credibility army that rescued invincible school girls?
[/s].

An eyewitness who pleaded anonymity told LEADERSHIP Weekend that the incident happened following the resistance of Shi’ite members to allow a military patrol van to pass through their procession.

The clash happened yesterday about 4:30pm while members of the Shiite were on procession marking Qudus day. Followers of the sect had converged on a procession towards Hussaniyya situated on the Sokoto-Zaria Road, GRA, Zaria.

The source said the military insisted that they must follow the route but the Shi’ite refused them entry.

According to the source the Shi’ite members held two soldiers hostage and other soldiers reacted by opening fire to rescue their colleagues.,

http://leadership.ng/news/379022/soldiers-shiite-clash-zaria-3-el-zakzakys-sons-9-others-killed
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by EkoIle1: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Nigerian Military Admits It Lied About Rescuing 107 Abducted Girls

The Defence Headquarters Thursday retracted its statement that about 107 of the abducted school girls have been rescued on Wednesday, with only eight of them missing or are still captives of the terrorists.

Like they say, liars go to hell...
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria soldiers are beasts in uniform. What if this sect embrace violence in the course of seeking justice just like Boko Haram. And the funny aspect of each extra judicial killing in Nigeria is that Jmaine and the likes can also become victims tomorrow even after doing all what you can to avoid these beasts.
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2014
maasoap: Nigeria soldiers are beasts in uniform. What if this sect embrace violence in the course of seeking justice just like Boko Haram. And the funny aspect of each extra judicial killing in Nigeria is that Jmaine and the likes can also become victims tomorrow even after doing all what you can to avoid these beasts.

I won't in anyway provoke or intentionally seek to dare the security men . . . . Whoever does that in a very volatile situation gets the bullet . . . .

No two ways about it . . . .
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by EkoIle1: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2014
maasoap: Nigeria soldiers are beasts in uniform. What if this sect embrace violence in the course of seeking justice just like Boko Haram. And the funny aspect of each extra judicial killing in Nigeria is that Jmaine and the likes can also become victims tomorrow even after doing all what you can to avoid these beasts.

And blame his death on unknown soldier.. These are shortsighted tribal bigots without any capacity to see beyond their nose..
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by EkoIle1: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2014
jmaine:

I won't in anyway provoke or intentionally seek to dare the security men . . . . Whoever does that in a very volatile situation gets the bullet . . . .

Ode, you are agreeing with him that they are beats in uniform.

What a clueless dullard....lmao
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by EkoIle1: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2014
My men are virtually powerless against oil thieves because of the huge bribes – JTF Commander

Commander of the Joint Task Force (JTF) in the Niger Delta code-named ‘Operation Pulo Shield’, Maj. Gen. Emmanuel Atewe, has explained why winning the war against oil theft and illegal refining was difficult for the security outfit in the region.

He said oil bunkers had devised the means of offering huge sums of money to JTF personnel to subvert them from carrying out their lawful duties.

theheraldng.com

Yeye military... shioorr..
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2014
EkoIle1:

You are a class A mo.ron, those protesters dared and even had the effrontery to hold two soldiers hostage.

When fools do that , corrective measures in bullets will follow . . . .

No two ways about [size=14pt]Aresa/EkoIgbe1[/size]
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by texazzpete(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2014
@Jmaine

These comments from you are gravely disappointing. Please put aside Politics in this discussion...a man has lost his three kids. Let us not bicker over political lines. The reaction from the army was excessive. No matter the level of provocation, you cannot fire into a crowd of unarmed civilians unless they too are using deadly force.

I see comments on Nairaland all the time in the vein of "Don't mess with the Army o, they will kill you like chicken". Yes, that may be the reality thanks to the poor discipline and unruliness of the Nigerian Army soldiers, but that is not supposed to be the norm! This kind of killings must be condemned by all and sundry. It could be anyone, anywhere. Even someone you know.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2014
texazzpete: @Jmaine

These comments from you are gravely disappointing. Please put aside Politics in this discussion...a man has lost his three kids. Let us not bicker over political lines. The reaction from the army was excessive. No matter the level of provocation, you cannot fire into a crowd of unarmed civilians unless they too are using deadly force.

I see comments on Nairaland all the time in the vein of "Don't mess with the Army o, they will kill you like chicken". Yes, that may be the reality thanks to the poor discipline and unruliness of the Nigerian Army soldiers, but that is not supposed to be the norm! This kind of killings must be condemned by all and sundry. It could be anyone, anywhere. Even someone you know.

Am a realist and as a realist I know those unfortunate deaths were caused by the unruly crowd . . . The Shite Leader who lost his kids were sad and my first post on this thread alludes to that.

That aside, the NA are on their wits end considering the times, the last thing anyone can think of is to openly dare them. to even man handling them .

What you see is what you will get . . . . And am just stating the obvious. . . .
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by EkoIle1: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
jmaine:

That aside, the NA are on their wits end considering the times, the last thing anyone can think of is to openly dare them .
What you see is what you will get . . . . And am just stating the obvious. . . .

Where is the sanity in saying stressed and pressured military men are free to murder innocent and unarmed people? What society allow and promote such lunacy?

This is why I clown you all the time, I just don't take you seriously. You are just like many of the senseless trolls on NL, you are very senseless and crudely unintelligent, you think and reason like damn goat.

What a reetard..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by 7lives: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2014
texazzpete: @Jmaine

Don't bother about the comments here, bother about what will befall Nigeria in few months to come.
Nigerians can be funny sometime, we have the habits of not letting sleeping dogs lie.
Instead of the whole country to stand up and condemn this wicked act, some people are here politicizing this act of wickedness. Vengeance is mine say the lord, esan nbo ni Oluwa wi.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2014
EkoIle1:

[s]Where is the sanity in saying stressed and pressured military men are free to murder innocent and unarmed people? What society allow and promote such lunacy?

This is why I clown you all the time, I just don't take you seriously. You are just like many of the senseless trolls on NL, you are very senseless and crudely unintelligent, you think and reason like damn goat.

What a reetard..
[/s]

Yes, unharmed people who dared to hold two soldiers hostage against their will . . . . . Nonsense . . . . .

Go and tell that to the Israeli and Egyptian forces known for quarantining daring ediots with brute force if necessary . . .Heck, they even apply such without the threat of a rough handled colleague in a very volatile zone . . .
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by lekkie073(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2014
EkoIle1:

A soldier must be a beast without which he can't function as a soldier
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by abacus(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2014
It north's turn now, when same happen to your region or your people, we'll remind you of El - zakzaky 3 and others.

A peaceful protest with mere presence of our military men can go violent, we all know those monkeys in khaki. They are liars, killers and cowards.

I said it before.. The military GEJ is using to kill Nigerians will one day turn against him, Insha Allah.
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Muhammad Hashim Suleiman wrote:

People like me have been complaining on the way authorities allowed the zakzakiyyas to become de-facto, must feared authorities in Zaria! They block highways as at when they want, they flaunt the motorcycle restriction order and when ever their leader's convoy is on the way, the convoy MUST have the right of way!! And, the authorities have maintained a studied silence over the issue: there was even a time they had guts to stop‪#‎Kaduna‬state governor from entering a particular area in‪#‎Zaria‬city!!! With today's event in Zaria, one hopes the authorities will wake up from their safe-induced slumber and tackle the problem head-on before it is too late.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2419071606
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Wily2wily: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
haaahaahaa, Nigeria military killed some Islamic terrorist, and some people are here making noise. thanks to the Military Guyz.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by ibietela2(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
abacus: Revenge of Odi massacre.

GEJ ka re.. go on soun

Shhhh stop saying nonsense,
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by ibietela2(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: jmaine! Jmaine!! Jmaine!!! How many times did I call you?
Mr. President who you support is totally embarrased by the actions of the soldiers and he condemned the extra-judicial killings. What the hell are you saying then?
I am totally disappointed at your comments on this thread honestly!

Ok
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by abacus(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
ibietela2:

Shhhh stop saying nonsense,

To you it's nonsense...
To them, it makes sense die..

Happy Eid Mubarak..
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Philipmems(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
aresa:

Again, initial claim was wrong and you are still wrong.

You said I call this protests highly misplaced and organised to incite violence against innocent people living around. With the high security tension in the region the shriek/scholar didn't see that BokoHaram misfit will use this protest as a cover to perpetrate attack against harmless civilians.

1. Tell me how what they do peacefully every year, what's not a criminal activity or against any law, what's protected under the Nigerian constitution all of a sudden was done to incite?

2. Boko Haram doesn't mean as a citizen of Nigeria you've lost your fundamental rights and the Nigerian military is free to slaughter you needlessly.

3. This sect rages against Boko Haram and fundamentalism more than you lazy jokers siting on NL or you mind telling us how a group of people known for their strong stance against violence and Boko Haram all of a sudden are inciting violence.

And I'll ignore your ignorant religious bigotry crap because this is you finally exposing the reason for your ignorant and bigoted comments...

Like I said and will always say you don't see the big picture because there will always be a religious banner covering your eyes... Don't blame you anyway that's what being a fundamentalist is all about...
If you truly represent Islam I think you should watch your language and sarcasm cause its a turnoff to even for Moslems on the thread.
Don't bother replying I just pressed the IGNORE BUTTON...
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by maasoap(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
jmaine:

It is like you don't understand the beasts in uniform. Imagine your car side brush their car, and you immediately jump out of your car, prostrating and pleading. But instead of them to listen to you and make a demand that you should repair their car even when they are ones who is at fault, they hit you on the head with the butt of their gun and from their you passed on. This scenario had happened countless of time. A retired FRSC who was killed in Bayelsa state last year by Nigeria army didn't provoke or argue with them. When we say beasts, do you need to provoke beasts all the time before they attack you? The answer is No.
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haaahaahaa, Nigeria military killed some Islamic terrorist, and some people are here making noise. thanks to the Military Guyz.
When they become real "real terrorists" as you described them above, we will remind you. I can bet it with you that Nigeria Army is busy creating another set of terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Parties Meet, Propose Policy Framework For Buhari / Aroms Aigbehi's Incompetency Award To Kate Owoko, Bayelsa Lawmaker / Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.