Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Did You End Up With Your First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You End Up With Your First Love? (1474 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You End Up With Your First Love? by KendallB(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
I've been meaning to bring this up but I just wanted to avoid critics and judgements, but no one is perfect and we are entitled to make mistakes.

Anyways here it is, I met my guy about 4yrs ago, and he is the man I've ever loved and ever been free with, in fact my first serious relationship is with him.

But along the line we do have issues of trust, so we have sillies of altercations, but that didn't end the relationship, rather we make up, thereby discussing about the issue. He had even hit me out of jealousy and had apologized countless times but it's quite hard to let go that scenario and I've done worse things too, but we still end up forgiving ourselves and continue.

We had problem that led us not communicating for months, within those months I even got into a relationship with another guy but a platonic one. So we met ourselves again(me and bf), i told him how those months had been for me, how i got into another relationship, but he forgave me and accepted me back, likewise me.
I'm just still curious, if anyone has been in my shoes or worse and it ended up well because most times I still get confused how mine might end up.
Pls Pls just matured minds and answers are welcomed here. Thanks
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by fijiano202(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
darling, nobody can fit in ur shoes cos its only meant for u. we all have our experiences,past and prsent..sometimes our first love are just part of our history, we may and may not end up with them but the truth is no matter who u end up with pls make sure u are happy and make sure that someone is who u picture urself spending ur forever with...Darling for him hitting u is not a mistake that is his attitude and if u insist hes the right man for u then u have to prepare urself for a life of beating and battery.....you may have done some silly things but that doesnt make u less human...ask urself if hes worth u and if theres any hope of happy ending with him....the feelings of first love is forever but i can bet u that u gonna met someone else that would love u more than ur first love and u gonna love the person more than ur first love.....think smart and live a happy life

2 Likes

Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by mariannlove(f): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Still hopingg to find my frst love
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by ITbomb(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oh sorry, wrong thread
I can't even remember her name
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by ifex370(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
ITbomb: Oh sorry, wrong thread
I can't even remember her name

yup her name was andrena... she still gives me butterflies till tday... for about 6 years now... but we never dated
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by KendallB(f): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Fijiano202, Thanks. I swear, I'm so touched by these advice. It just relieved me from somethings now. Although I couldn't say everything there because I'm still going through my decision already and the confusion is written all over me.
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by fijiano202(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
KendallB: @Fijiano202, Thanks. I swear, I'm so touched by these advice. It just relieved me from somethings now. Although I couldn't say everything there because I'm still going through my decision already and the confusion is written all over me.
ur welcome
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
undecided
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by snadguy007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
No
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by sexylogan(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
KendallB: I've been meaning to bring this up but I just wanted to avoid critics and judgements, but no one is perfect and we are entitled to make mistakes.

Anyways here it is, I met my guy about 4yrs ago, and he is the man I've ever loved and ever been free with, in fact my first serious relationship is with him.

But along the line we do have issues of trust, so we have sillies of altercations, but that didn't end the relationship, rather we make up, thereby discussing about the issue. He had even hit me out of jealousy and had apologized countless times but it's quite hard to let go that scenario and I've done worse things too, but we still end up forgiving ourselves and continue.

We had problem that led us not communicating for months, within those months I even got into a relationship with another guy but a platonic one. So we met ourselves again(me and bf), i told him how those months had been for me, how i got into another relationship, but he forgave me and accepted me back, likewise me.
I'm just still curious, if anyone has been in my shoes or worse and it ended up well because most times I still get confused how mine might end up.
Pls Pls just matured minds and answers are welcomed here. Thanks

I love reading stories like this. It sounds like you and your bf are meant to be together. Best of Luck. smiley

But he musn't hit you again. Ever. You are not a punching bag. undecided

To answer your question, no I didn't end up with my first love though my fiance is a striking resemblance of her. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by jennylove7575(f): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
My first love was my secondary school classmates. He was the first person that entered my eden. I fell deeply in love with him until I tried another man. It was 7up the difference was
Clear. The ssecond guy combed my eden better.I left my ffirst love and follow the new guy.
Recently, I meet my first love at Ikeja he works with Mtn. He was looking good. We landed in a nearby hotel and my eden was ravished. Hmmm stories of my life Na wah grin
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by Odunharry(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
sad
Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them
that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.

1 Like

Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by beau49: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
First love? Never had one but if you say first crush? Them plenty. Right from time I have always had a crush guy on tall, intelligent and good looking guys. One used to be my neighbour at our former street. @ the topic,most times first love don't always end in married,the percentage of those who do are few. @Op are you sure you are not trying to hold onto something that is no longer there,cause of the fear of the unknown?
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by fijiano202(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: My first love was my secondary school classmates. He was the first person that entered my eden. I feel deeply in love with him until I tried another man. It was 7up the difference was
Clear. The ssecond guy combed my eden better.I left my ffirst love and follow the new guy.
Recently, I meet my first love at Ikeja he works with Mtn. He was looking good. We landed in a nearby hotel and my eden was ravished. Hmmm stories of my life Na wah grin
see ya life
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by TrishaP(f): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: see ya life
What happened to her life?? Everyone is entitled to their speech, she has said hers so free her. Like u said earlier, everyone has had their experiences past and present.
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by fijiano202(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
TrishaP:
What happened to her life?? Everyone is entitled to their speech, she has said hers so free her. Like u said earlier, everyone has had their experiences past and present.
madam Meebo wait make i call u
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by TrishaP(f): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: madam Meebo wait make i call u
Hehehe
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by jennylove7575(f): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: see ya life
wetin do my life?
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by fijiano202(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: wetin do my life?
E suprise me how u just dey flunt ur eden to hungry men eyes
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by jennylove7575(f): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: E suprise me how u just dey flunt ur eden to hungry men eyes
inbox me lets hook up and I shall feed ur hunger wink
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by fijiano202(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: inbox me lets hook up and I shall feed ur hunger wink
chai una don start again,the same way wey una take koba Adam..i hope say u remember the thing way that fruit of eden cause...5000yrs later we still dey suffer am ooo..biko free me
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by jennylove7575(f): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: chai una don start again,the same way wey una take koba Adam..i hope say u remember the thing way that fruit of eden cause...5000yrs later we still dey suffer am ooo..biko free me
ha ha ha ha..no worry just try one of my apple
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by fijiano202(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha..no worry just try one of my apple
na wetin that serpent talk be that ooo,i want a life changing encounter not a life altering encounter
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by eph12(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
If I hear
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
OP, nobody's life is tied to urs hence jst rock d relationship while it lasts.
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by KendallB(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Can see most of you are practically derailing this thread already. I asked for matured contribution pls...
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by KendallB(f): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
eph12: If I hear
If you hear what
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by drnairalov: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
yup i did.. we met in primary 3 and tuday we are still togeda...CIAO!!
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by KendallB(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
mariannlove: Still hopingg to find my frst love
I hope you do dear
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by eph12(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
KendallB:
If you hear what
That I will end up with my first love
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by RiffRaff: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
The truth is we never truely know which relationship will work or not cuz people change. you guys are on the right track though, conflict resolution is 1 of dsigns of a gud relationhsip.. just go with d flow & see how things go. do not be afraid to start with sum1 new if u notice red flags that cannot be worked on or changed & u are certain that u cant cope wit it for the rest of ur life.

Ted Mosby once said "there is that 1 person we all hope it will work out with but it didnt"

When i was much younger i was hoping it wil work with my 1st love.. took me years to finally get over her. now when i look back i just laugh & i am like "damn! what were u thinkin man"

The most important thing is, find the 1 that is right for u wether they are d 1st, 2nd, 3rd or last... at the end of d day just make sure before u walk up that aisle that person is the one u want to be with forever

3 Likes

Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
God forbid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do U Cope With Boring And Quite Ladies / 10 Things You Never Knew About Men / Toasting A New Babe! Avoid These 10 Lines Of Doom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.