Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: (3229 Views)

Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Just like what happened in Nigeria some days ago where a certain General and Former Head of States attempted to "kill" himself in order to make us believe he was not the "sponsor" and "father" of Boko Haram.

Thank God for people like the intelligent and war/terrorist tested Idumuose, Oliseh Metuh and Asari Dokubo who were able to decipher the "real intention" of Buhari and alerted Nigerians. Though not before jonathan made the mistake of calling Buhari to sympathize with him.

Now to the Camerounian Prime Minister's wife saga, I strongly believe it was arranged by the husband just to bring down the government of Cameroun under Paul biya in order to fulfill his long term ambition of becoming the president before registering APC: There has been a plan going on to smuggle APC, as a party, to Cameroon through the Vice Prime Minister.

The Questions we should be asking are as follows:

1. Why did they not kill her?

2. Why was the husband spared?

3. Where are the pictures?

4. Why did she choose to be there, when she knows boko haram operates there?

5. What was the governor of the place doing?

And many more questions!

24 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Idrismusty97(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Now to Camerounian Prime Minister,s wife saga, I strongly believe it was arranged by the husband just to bring down the government of Cameroun under Paul biya in order to fulfill his long term ambition of becoming the president:

Op please permit me to insult your life. Na wa o..Terrorism is rampaging African and you are talking about bringing down government blah blah. Where did all these people came from? undecided 3 people were killed at the spot the wife was kidnapped. If shekau confirm it what next would you say?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
mascot87: You are a big first class foool

Why do you think so mascot? Are we not in the era of conspiracy theories?

The man just wanted to kill his wife and himself to make way for their first son to rule cameroun and then hand over to APC tongue

15 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by gunuvi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
the op is very correct as both of us were there so we have a first hand info.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by mascot87(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

Why do you think so mascot? Are we not in the era of conspiracy theories?

The man just want to kill his wife and himself to make way for their first son to rule cameroun tongue

That's an allegation & I wonder how u come about this conspiracy theory. What are d evidences u have to backup ur claim?
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Idrismusty97:

Op please permit me to insult your life. Na wa o..Terrorism is rampaging African and you are talking about bringing down government blah blah. Where did all these people came from? undecided 3 people were killed at the spot the wife was kidnapped. If shekau confirm it what next would you say?

You are permitted bros! But don't you think If Buhari could attempt to "kill himself" just to become president, the ambitions Vice prime minister of Cameroun could as well add his wife to the ring!

Paul Biya till 2030!

18 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
mascot87:

That's an allegation & I wonder how u come about this conspiracy theory. What are d evidences u have to backup ur claim?

In this part of the world, we don't need evidences to come out with our findings!

Anything Asari Dokubo, Oliseh Metuh, and Idumuose say, is enough to indict anybody!

So who are you to dispute it?

13 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Omimah: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Front page.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by mascot87(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

In this part of the world, we don't need evidences to come out with our findings!

Anything Asari Dokubo, Oliseh Metuh, and Idumuose say, is enough to indict anybody!

So who are you to dispute it?

I now get ur point Clerverly grin grin grin
Happy Sunday grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Gbawe: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
mascot87: You are a big first class foool

Why? Are we not allowed our conspiracy theories however ludicrous? Is it only Jonathanians who should be allowed to postulate senseless theories? Abeg, allow my guy Cleverly ojare.

@Cleverly.

Bro, I heard the woman had even been taking acting lessons for three years now in preparation for this "stage-managed" kidnapping. Even two weeks ago at a public function she gave the illuminati salute yet so many missed it. GEJ till 3030 !!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
mascot87:

Happy Sunday grin grin

Thank you bros! Sorry we are in a very tight time, let's learn how to play by the mood grin

7 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by mascot87(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

Thank you bros! Sorry we are in a very tight time, let's learn how to play by the mood grin

Sure we will cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by anago9010(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
comrade cleverly I really got your sarcasm, the jokes is on the PDP nematodes.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by suwailad(f): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
[size=18pt]Abeg Cleverly help me ask them what APC stands to gain in Cameroon! I mean those useless PDP e-rats dimwits stoogs[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Why? Are we not allowed our conspiracy theories however ludicrous? Is it only Jonathanians who should be allowed to postulate senseless theories? Abeg, allow my guy Cleverly ojare.

@Cleverly.

Bro, I heard the woman had even been taking acting lessons for three years now in preparation for this "stage-managed" kidnapping. Even two weeks ago at a public function she gave the illuminati salute yet so many missed it. GEJ till 3030 !!!!!

I wonder how she managed to sponsor herself to the public function! After they would tell us, the husband didn't "steal" Camerounian money.

Paul Biya Till 2030, or Cameroun Divides

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Firefire(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Out of frustration many boko supporters would do many things this period to distance themselves from the virus called boko-haram, but the truth remains the END is near for the terrorist group as evidence in recent proclamations in Nigeria.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Shalom!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by anago9010(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

I wonder how she managed to sponsor herself to the public function! After they would tell us, the husband didn't "steal" Camerounian money.

Paul Biya Till 2030, or Cameroun Divides

this got me lwmisgej( laugh wan make I slap goatluck egbere Jonad ..aft.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire: Out of frustration many boko supporters would do many things this period to distance themselves from the virus called boko-haram, but the truth remains the END is near for the terrorist group as evidence in recent proclamations in Nigeria.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Shalom!!!

Abi! Shame to the Camerounian Vice Prime Minister!

11 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by FreeGlobe(f): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

[s]Why? Are we not allowed our conspiracy theories however ludicrous? Is it only Jonathanians who should be allowed to postulate senseless theories? Abeg, allow my guy Cleverly ojare.

@Cleverly.

Bro, I heard the woman had even been taking acting lessons for three years now in preparation for this "stage-managed" kidnapping. Even two weeks ago at a public function she gave the illuminati salute yet so many missed it. [/s]GEJ till 3030 !!!!!
@ bold. You are getting it now

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by thunderrider: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Can these assumptions be verified?
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by FreeGlobe(f): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
[size=14pt]Nigerians have said a big NO to APC, Tinubu and buhari.... All these tricks won't save you[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by anago9010(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
FreeGlobe: [size=14pt]Nigerians have said a big NO to APC, Tinubu and buhari.... All these tricks won't save you[/size]

Hermaphrodite Nigerians or nyamiris be specific about your stupidity please.

13 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by FreeGlobe(f): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

Hermaphrodite Nigerians or nyamiris be specific about your stupidity please.
I'm too premium to engage a riffraff like you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by LaurelP(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
mascot87:

Happy Sunday grin grin

Always try nd undstand ppl b4 u insult dem
If dey ban u now, u ll start insulting d mods

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
thunderrider: Can these assumptions be verified?

No need for further verification! The kidnap scam is all about removing the President, Paul Biya from his seat.

Paul Biya Till 2030 or Cameroun Divides!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Firefire(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
FreeGlobe:

and classical too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by anago9010(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
FreeGlobe:

premium lager riffraff is that not suppose to be the middle name of the lunatic that sired you.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by seunmsg(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Idrismusty97:

Hey, are you a learner?

Mods, please move this logically crafted theory to the frontpage. We are in the season of conspiracy theories so every theories should have their day on the front page for equity purpose.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Danhumprey: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
gunuvi: the op is very correct as both of us were there so we have a first hand info.
gringringringrin
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Idrismusty97(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
seunmsg:

Hey, are you a learner?

Mods, please move this logically crafted theory to the frontpage. We are in the season of conspiracy theories so every theories should have their day on the front page for equity purpose.
It seems every bokoharam attempts against politicians are planned by the politicians themselves abi?
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
seunmsg:

Hey, are you a learner?

Thank you my brother! Perhaps I should have attached the moniker "Idumuose" to the write up tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth Of Ifeanyi Okowa Victory In Delta Pdp Primaries / WHY Obasanjo Must Take The Blame For The Political Quagmire In Nigeria / Today The Brave Enyimba City Of Aba Celebrated The Biafra Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.