Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: (3285 Views)

Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Gbawe: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
smartchoice:
Hope you won't disappear after August 9th, 2014....like June 21st, 2014....

You must be hallucinating. When did I disappear and why would I disappear over an election? Bruv, don't get issues twisted because I am passionate about politics. My interest in Nigerian politics does not stretch beyond a personal desire to see good governance for Nigerians who have traditionally being given zilch by callous leaders. Whatever happens in any election in Nigeria, I remain a very fulfilled, happy and blessed individual living a good life.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

You must be hallucinating. When did I disappear and why would I disappear over an election? Bruv, don't get issues twisted because I am passionate about politics. My interest in Nigerian politics does not stretch beyond a personal desire to see good governance for Nigerians who have traditionally being given zilch by callous leaders. Whatever happens in any election in Nigeria, I remain a very fulfilled, happy and blessed individual living a good life.

Hallu what..when am not a doctor whom a patient just confessed to of been Ebola infected....
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by bloodykiller: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
That means you should also blame Gej for the kidnap like you accused him of plotting buharis death.

Bastard moroonic hypocrite.

Otu nne gi ebea.

May wolf blaster your head idiiot
Son of a mad dog.
Vulture.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oops! I joined the parry late! embarassed

*runs to read first page*
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by djfaithy: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
FreeGlobe:
I'm too premium to engage a riffraff like you cheesy
you premium ? Please stop deceiving yourself, u are as useless as ur ideology.
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by djfaithy: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2014
One thing I know for sure is idumose is still going to cry, if he like let him have all the money in the world, but tears is not far from such fat bellied animal's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Always try nd undstand ppl b4 u insult dem
If dey ban u now, u ll start insulting d mods

The mods dey mad!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by vedaxcool(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin omo the person wey put that other rubbish in the front page would feel ashamed of himself, when there is no shame there is no sense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2014
The objective of the thread has been met, even it was not moved to the Front Page!
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by patwilly(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2014
op do u have Maps to support your assertion?
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by MalcoImX: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Clerverly:

You see ya life! You are now an object of ridicule here on Nairaland! grin cheesy
Maybe we need to put him in that car for a proper definition of "stage-managed."
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by omenka(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
mascot87:

That's an allegation & I wonder how u come about this conspiracy theory. What are d evidences u have to backup ur claim?
Ask Idumouse..
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
omenka: Ask Idumouse..

The nuisance is now very sober, preaching peace on the other thread grin grin
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by omenka(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Clerverly:

The nuisance is now very sober, preaching peace on the other thread grin grin
Why won't he be sober when a picture of him with full fledged poverty has been revealed!!
And it is very common amongst the very loud mouthed PDP-e scumcrubbers!! They live in sheer poverty yet come here to scream GEJ till the hair on their balls all turn grey!!

Yeye dey really smell for this board today!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan / King Abdullah, Who Nudged Saudi Arabia Forward, Dies At 90 / Marketers Plan To Import Fuel Without Subsidy Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.