Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: (3290 Views)

Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
LOL grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Safari29: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yes I believe you op. everything is a scam angry . she is acting according to the script.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by 500GP: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
IDUMUOSE(FRANCIS OCHEME) ,

THAT GUY THINKS WITH HIS ANUS. HE THINKS HE KNOWS BUT HE DOESN'T

11 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by seunmsg(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: It seems every bokoharam attempts against politicians are planned by the politicians themselves abi?

Well, that's what some people want us to think despite glaring evidence starring them in the face that depicts the contrary. Beside, so many commentators here have tried to make this conspiracy theorist rethink their illogical assumptions but they will never listen. And since the mods of this site have been helping the pro PDP promote their illogical theories, its only common sense for those on the other side to start theirs. Like they say, if you can't beat them, you join them. At least, by the time Boko Haram takes over the entire West Africa, we will all come back to our senses and start fighting the real enemies instead of the perceived(opposition) enemies.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by mascot87(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
LaurelP:

Always try nd undstand ppl b4 u insult dem
If dey ban u now, u ll start insulting d mods

The mods understand the difference between accidental insult & purposeful insult grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Idrismusty97(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
seunmsg:

Well, that's what some people want us to think despite glaring evidence starring them in the face that depicts the contrary. Beside, so many commentators here have tried to make this conspiracy theorist rethink their illogical assumptions but they will never listen. And since the mods of this site have been helping the pro PDP promote their illogical theories, its only common sense for those on the other side to start theirs. Like they say, if you can't beat them, you join them. At least, by the time Boko Haram takes over the entire West Africa, we will all come back to our senses and start fighting the real enemies instead of the perceived(opposition) enemies.
True. You are right!
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by idumuose(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

In this part of the world, we don't need evidences to come out with our findings!

Anything Asari Dokubo, Oliseh Metuh, and Idumuose say, is enough to indict anybody!

So who are you to dispute it?
That foolish theory of yours is an evil report.Thank God every evil report on innocent people is convertible. Beneath his taciturn nature,Buhari is a criminal.

That Buhari is a [size=13pt] Kidnapper,a coup plotter, an ethnic bigot and an advocate of amnesty for Boko haram cannot be controverted.[/size]

Therefore, it is safe for me to conclude that Buhari pulled those stunts in Kaduna to achieve albeit unsuccessufully petty pollitical gain and unnecessary attention.

Those 40 innocent souls who died in the bomb blast as is the case with those corpers who died in the aftermath of 2011 election are a collateral damage in Buhari political game.

Cleverly,allow me to enjoy my sunday while you are free to continue in your senseless/childish and f00lish thread.Idiatu.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Why? Are we not allowed our conspiracy theories however ludicrous? Is it only Jonathanians who should be allowed to postulate senseless theories? Abeg, allow my guy Cleverly ojare.

@Cleverly.

Bro, I heard the woman had even been taking acting lessons for three years now in preparation for this "stage-managed" kidnapping. Even two weeks ago at a public function she gave the illuminati salute yet so many missed it. GEJ till 3030 !!!!!

Gbawe so you still exist...lol
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why I think Idumose is only pretending not to know what the heck he is talking about all the time.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:
That foolish theory of yours is an evil report.Thank God every evil report on innocent people is convertible. Beneath his taciturn nature,Buhari is a criminal.

That Buhari is a [size=13pt] Kidnapper,a coup plotter, an ethnic bigot and an advocate of amnesty for Boko haram cannot be controverted.[/size]

Therefore, it is safe for me to conclude that Buhari pulled those stunts in Kaduna to achieve albeit unsuccessufully petty pollitical gain and unnecessary attention.

Those 40 innocent souls who died in the bomb blast as is the case with those corpers who died in the aftermath of 2011 election are a collateral damage in Buhari political game.

Cleverly,allow me to enjoy my sunday while you are free to continue in your senseless/childish and f00lish thread.Idiatu.

You see ya life! You are now an object of ridicule here on Nairaland! grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
FreeGlobe: [size=14pt]Nigerians have said a big NO to APC, Tinubu and buhari.... All these tricks won't save you[/size]
Who are the Nigerians you are talking about? abegi speak for yaself and ur fellow fartheads.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by IdomaLikita: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
CLEVERLY! CLEVERLY!! CLEVERLY!!! grin
How many times did I call you?

Mod, Frontpage Sharpally!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Aussie(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

You see ya life! You are now an object of ridicule here on Nairaland! grin cheesy

Even if Shekau is captured today, and he confesses all his sponsors. Haters will still insist Buhari knows them.
Buhari is no longer a religious bigot, he is now a Boko Haram sponsors. Olisa Metuh has brainwashed all Biafrans.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: It seems every bokoharam attempts against politicians are planned by the politicians themselves abi?

Choi!!! He still doesn't get it. This one go hard to teach for class o. Thank God teaching isn't my profession I would have probably killed a student like this guy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by usba: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Where is that dïseased spatum, idumouse,? Why isn't this in the front page? Seun, you must put this on: the front page else we would believe u r a biased hypocrite with no sense of dignity and fairness.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Brimmie(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Idun-mumu! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Gbawe: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
seunmsg:

Hey, are you a learner?

Mods, please move this logically crafted theory to the frontpage. We are in the season of conspiracy theories so every theories should have their day on the front page for equity purpose.

Abi OOO.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Idrismusty97(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
django1:

Choi!!! He still doesn't get it. This one go hard to teach for class o. Thank God teaching isn't my profession I would have probably killed a student like this guy.
I get it now smiley.
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Gbawe: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

I wonder how she managed to sponsor herself to the public function! After they would tell us, the husband didn't "steal" Camerounian money.

Paul Biya Till 2030, or Cameroun Divides

This is the two million dollar question my guy. You are so clever for working this one out. Kai, I envy you guys with the all-seeing 'third eye'. This is how these people think they can take us for mumu like that former head of State from Nigeria who refuses to explain how he is able to ride around in bullet-proof Jeeps when his mates around the world walk on foot everywhere and sleep under pedestrian crossings.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Gbawe: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
smartchoice:

Gbawe so you still exist...lol

Exist ke? This is not a matter of 'exist' alone. I dey kampe-licious.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by ba7man(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
The sad thing about being a Jonathanian is that they have an expiry date.

One way or another, they'll soon be history.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by vedd: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
500GP: IDUMUOSE(FRANCIS OCHEME) ,

THAT GUY THINKS WITH HIS ANUS. HE THINKS HE KNOWS BUT HE DOESN'T

I have never came accross a more deranged and incredibly dimwitted goon than that Useful Idıot.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Urine: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cleverly is not a smart person, he should know that the APC wants to govern Cameroon that's why they are supporting BH to distract the government of Paul Biya.

Paul Biya till my grandmother looses her virginity.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Exist ke? This is not a matter of 'exist' alone. I dey kampe-licious.
Hope you won't disappear after August 9th, 2014....like June 21st, 2014....
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by vedd: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
This was how the retrogressive PDP and their willfully ignorant Useful Idıots were plotting conspiracy theories on matters of national security untill the irredeemable clueless thug in Aso Rock admitted that boko haram has taken him unawares.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by vedd: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

Who is more ridiculous? The willfully ignorant poster, or his like-minded morön that hurriedly took the idiotic post to the frontpage?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
vedd:
Who is more ridiculous? The willfully ignorant poster, or his like-minded morön that hurriedly took the idiotic post to the frontpage?

Nairalanders have seen their foolishness with this thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Omimah: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Just because GEJ wants Paul Biya to return Bakassi to Nigeria, APC used Boko Haram to kidnap the wife the Deputy PM. ". . . contunu. There is no problem, God will see us."

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by vedd: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

Nairalanders have seen their foolishness with this thread cheesy
Don't mind the Useful Idıots. They take their nauseating stupidity everywhere and spoil things for the good people.
I have given up on trying to educate them. Now, i hope they cease to exist!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
I bet the woman was helped by apc to stage. The show. If I lie as @Insincer9gerian
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Pyroclast(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
[i][/i]
Omimah: Just because GEJ wants Paul Biya to return Bakassi to Nigeria, APC used Boko Haram to kidnap Biya's wife. ". . . contunu. There is no problem, God will see us."

ROTFLMAO
grin grin
Re: Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: by Clerverly: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

This is the two million dollar question my guy. You are so clever for working this one out. Kai, I envy you guys with the all-seeing 'third eye'. This is how these people think they can take us for mumu like that former head of State from Nigeria who refuses to explain how he is able to ride around in bullet-proof Jeeps when his mates around the world walk on foot everywhere and sleep under pedestrian crossings.

grin cheesy! This conspiracy theory course no be small subject!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy Regarding Osun Polls / Orji Uzo Kalu Sprays Dollars At Daughter's Wedding,nigerians Reacts(photo) / The Much Awaited Magical Vote From Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.