Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (1003 Views)

Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! / At 17, Should I Approach Her Or Wait A Little / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Zekkmixes(f): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: .... by ramselly(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ota pia-pia still dey market na. Dats d best way to move on.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
ramselly: Ota pia-pia still dey market na. Dats d best way to move on.
guy, your own no be here o

1 Like

Re: .... by Zekkmixes(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
*Sigh*
Re: .... by obyrich(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Religion and age difference?
Re: .... by raziboi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
actually.. is not gonna b easy...don't b alone anymore look for frnds okay??..i can even help
Re: .... by spyg1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Zekkmixes: So it's basically about a guy I was in love with in the past, more than five years ago in fact. Perfect human being, we had great rapport and everything. Compassionate, understanding and just a great person, in and out and we split peacefully because of religious and vast age differences (he was almost ten years older than me).

Funny thing is, he said I would never find another guy like him when we were parting and his premonition is turning out to be correct.... cry cry
what kind of peaceful parting is that?
Re: .... by MizMyColi(f): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Errmm....OP, Religion? I can understand. Age?! Seriously Age? and to think the diff isn't even upto 10 years? undecided undecided uhn uhn angry ______ Oh! It just occurred to me - "Different Strokes For Different Folks" wink At a time in my life I once prayed to God that I do not want to DATE my Husband and MARRY my Boyfriend smiley #GoFigure.

1 Like

Re: .... by Zekkmixes(f): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: .... by mencade5(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Zekkmixes: So it's basically about a guy I was in love with in the past, more than five years ago in fact. Perfect human being, we had great rapport and everything. Compassionate, understanding and just a great person, in and out and we split peacefully because of religious and vast age differences (he was almost ten years older than me).

Thing is, he has moved on and probably doesn't feel anything anymore for me but I can't forget him. I haven't found anyone else like him and I seriously doubt that I ever will.
No dating other guys isn't even helping, I still love him and deep down I feel that I will never stop.

Funny thing is, he said I would never find another guy like him when we were parting and his premonition is turning out to be correct.... cry cry

ooooo peeeeee
apart from the age and religion, there is something you did to me, my mind keeps telling me you did something bad to him. Yes, something real bad that made him to make that statement to you. A very bad thing.

Dig it out, dont hide it. Tell us all for us to proffer solution to you. Thank you.

We are waiting
Re: .... by koreat(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2014

Thing is, he has moved on and probably doesn't feel anything anymore for me but I can't forget him. I haven't found anyone else like him and I seriously doubt that I ever will.
No dating other guys isn't even helping, I still love him and deep down I feel that I will never stop.

Funny thing is, he said I would never find another guy like him when we were parting and his premonition is turning out to be correct .... cry cry
Hihyii you never see your problem? He cursed u

Re: .... by raziboi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Zekkmixes: Raziboi, I can't reply your email, I'm using ten minute mail. Sorry.

Thanks for your replies everyone.
don't get u??
Re: .... by Cchuks27(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lol. I know that punch line. My dear move on. You're absolutely beautiful. I guess you're desperate to forget about him that's why the quick dating. That's Ok. But in your next relationship, just know exactly what you want. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... / Can A Lady In A Relatioship Or Not Do Without Make-up In A Week / Lady Arrests Guy That Said Hi To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.