Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town (2987 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
BREAKING NEWS:

Heavy gunfire in Adamawa town
Residents of Garkida, in Gombi Local Government Area of Adamawa State are reporting an ongoing heavy gunfire in the town.
“We are right now locked up in our houses and all we can hear is heavy gunfire which appears to come from all directions,” a resident, who is too shaken to provide his name, told PREMIUM TIMES.

Garkida is under Gombi Local Government Area. A German expatriate, Nirtsch Ernhard, was abducted in front of his house there about three weeks ago.
It is also a stone’s throw from Agwan Alade, where armed men suspected to be members of the Boko Haram sect waylaid the convoy of three First Class emirs from Borno state and shot dead the emir of Gwoza.

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/165669-breaking-heavy-gunfire-in-adamawa-town.html
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by aluunoble: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Fash20: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
I d k
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by gbeseun(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Last time I checked gem is still d chief security officer of d nation,na only election our soldiers good to protect and PDP interest,but they can't protect the nation,if they born gej well past ex poster in 2015

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
gbeseun: Last time I checked gem is still d chief security officer of d nation,na only election our soldiers good to protect and PDP interest,but they can't protect the nation,if they born gej well past ex poster in 2015
ur gbagaun fit make gej loose the election sef

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
gbeseun: Last time I checked gem is still d chief security officer of d nation,na only election our soldiers good to protect and PDP interest,but they can't protect the nation,if they born gej well past ex poster in 2015

You supporters of APC sef

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Clerverly: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
What about the soldiers that participated in the just concluded illegal impeachment of Nyako? Have they left the town?

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by oduastates: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly: What about the soldiers that participated in the just concluded illegal impeachment of Nyako? Have they left the town?
Abi o.
The crazy drunk with a lighter has been pouring more petrol into a combustible place.
Adamawa too is going down gradually in the same way as plateau ,borno,yobe kaduna

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by okosodo: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ramadam kareem
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
oduastates:
Abi o.
The crazy drunk with a lighter has been pouring more petrol into a combustible place.
Adamawa too is going down gradually in the same way as plateau ,borno,yobe kaduna

APE-P1SS-SH1T Logic on full blast!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
WombRaiders:
APE-P1SS-SH1T Logic on full blast!
WombRaiders:
You supporters of APC sef

I feel betrayed n disheartening; to see youths of our time toeing the distasteful path of our leaders , both past n present; we seem not to be intersted in putting ourr differences aside; n standing up against d threats of d 21st century (terrorism n disease), we should be united in fighting this; for it affects all nigerians; without prejudice for tribe, religion or language; we should not polarise this; or use in politicking; we re the renaissaince generation; n should acts as d vanguards of change n live up to our exxpectations!!! Pls fellow youths I beg of u!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by fijiano202(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
pls make sure u and ur family are lying down on the ground...dont come out until 2hrs after the shooting and pray for God's protection.....May Almighty God keep u safe

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by chidiebere2020(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear north
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by vedaxcool(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly: What about the soldiers that participated in the just concluded illegal impeachment of Nyako? Have they left the town?

grin

u mean the same soldiers that killed zazaky sons? The same soldiers that sillynigerien concured. Abandoned damboa to suffer in bh hands?

I suspect this is being staged to make gej look badbad undecided

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by suwailad(f): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
aluunoble: .
you have nothing to say space keeper

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by vedaxcool(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Where r 30000 security personel Gej deployed for ekiti election? where is that brave soldier that threatened to shoot ameachi?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by gratieao: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don't give a damn!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by mencade5(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
boko haram = almajiri
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by priscaoge(f): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wonder what non-indigenes are still doing in such state undecided undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by omenka(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
The roof has indeed caved in, no thanks to the ineptitude of the occupants of Aso. Rock! All that is left of this building s the walls and beacons.
The storm is threatening to get us all drenched. Not even the umbrella can provide the slightest cover in this case.

So so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by aluunoble: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmm what do u want me to say na, btw am tired of the numerous comments on nairaland

I wish I can mobilize this over 1.5 million nairalanders and convert them to Israeli soldiers let's storm sambisa forest and settle Boko Haram headache once and for all...

**If wishes were horses**

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by aluunoble: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=suwailad]
you have nothing to say space keeper[/quote
Hmmm what do u want me to say na, btw am tired of the numerous comments on nairaland

I wish I can mobilize this over 1.5 million nairalanders and convert them to Israeli soldiers let's storm sambisa forest and settle Boko Haram headache once and for all...

**If wishes were horses**
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Wolison(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Which way Naijiria!!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by WIZGUY69(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
embarassed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Fatdon(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
They should go the hell on, let them kill
more of their brethren as mark of
salah afterall islam is a religion of
sword & war, so what does one xpect
from losers and lower humans like
muslims,
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by nanizle(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Brimmie(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Goodluck Ebola Virus don enter Adamawa! sad
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by lonelydora: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2014
There was a country indeed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Rikidony(m): 3:21am On Jul 28, 2014
any report on casualties or those who carried out the attack
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 3:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Could as well be soldiers shooting... Need to be sure
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town by Tekzyflex(m): 4:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Things Fall Apart....its so close. The name Nigeria will soon be an history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Much Nigerian Billionaires Raised For Boko Victims / Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco / What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.