Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41862 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by biggboy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
newacca: It's national holiday. I dey house dey flex ooo. cheesy
Happy new month house! Bros abeg, can I get an invite to the whatsapp room? I missed the BBM group cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2014
biggboy: Happy new month house! Bros abeg, can I get an invite to the whatsapp room? I missed the BBM group cheesy
PM me your contact.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by tomiamida: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hey entrepreneurs! Who's in?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Good morning Entrepreneurs. I want to wish everyone of us a profitable day.
I also want to wish our Muslim brothers and sisters Happy Eid-El Kabir in advance. Abeg take am easy during the festive period ooo. Don't drink and drink and vice- versa.
Above all, don't spend above your means during the period ooo. Remember finance is the blood that flows to the heart of your business. If the blood fails, the heart stops.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
After the eid holiday, I will be scouting for entrepreneurs who have good ideas and have well prepared business model or written business plan. I will volunteer to support such business financially to register their business names.
Yes definitely you must meet some criteria smiley

1. A native of the land or the proposed business will be located in the land.
2. The financial support is available only for registration of business name.
3. Beneficiary must be an active offline member of our meetup group.
4. You should show commitment into starting up the venture.

The reason behind this initiative is to prepare entrepreneurs for opportunities that are unforeseeable. To prepare them for different business plan competitions and elevator pitch which may provide them funding to launch or grow their startups.

** This opportunity is available to limited number of entrepreneurs** Depending on my capability and support from investors and promoters who have passion for entrepreneurship, I will come up with a quota soon.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers and sisters in this group smiley
Abeg do am softly ooo. After Eid holiday, business starts.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Alenkakent(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
I'm also based in abeokuta and loooking to starta business in jewellery retail... I'd be importing directly from china... Anyone knows the cheapest shipping agent to use?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Alenkakent(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
Moreso, if ure around conoil fajol,obantoko, u cld come to my home for eid kabir meat o... From conoil junction, take bike to arokoje, tell d bike ure going to 3,somide street or simply ile baba water
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Hibiscuss(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wow!!! Why am I just stumbling on this thread? Well, my name is oluwatosin, I presently resides in akure but I wish to later move to Abeokuta. I presently manage my dad doormaking biz. Just through with schooling and waiting to serve. So, I wish am being posted to Ogun state(Abeokuta precisely) in order to start a new life and biz. I think am here to learn and give ideas out too.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wow! I'm freaking excited that my people are responding even on Eid day. cheesy
Anyway, holiday is here. I will respond it you guys probably tomorrow. I dey tear meat at the moment. grin
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2014
@Newacca. I've missed so much since the beginning of this thread. My name is on the list. I've been busy working on my pet project. An online business school for entrepreneurs.

I have deviced new ways Entrepreneurs can gain so many benefits from the business class, http://advancedbusinessclass.com, it's business forum http://www.advancedbusinessclass.com/forum which is like the business likeness of nairaland and my blog http://advancedbizclass..com

Please add me to ur BBM group. My BlackBerry pin is 2B0C1ABA and whatsapp number is 08063023312.

I have loads of deliverables. I am very happy this group has expanded. You have my full support. I will come to Abeokuta soon. I miss Asero, Fajol, Obantoko, iyana Aregbe, Eleweran, Ogun oshun, down to Egbeda. I love my mum's people.

One love!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2014
@AdeCisco
Welcome again. BBM group invite sent. But it could have been better if you join our offline group, which will make you a bonafide member; that is if you have the intention of start a business in the city or you already started one.

Once again, welcome back.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm willing to join you offline.

I would be immensely happy to do my quota in developing entrepreneurship in Abeokuta.

Lagosians are too sublime and always busy chasing nothing mostly. I'd like a more serious terrain who are more hungry to succeed.

thank you

http://advancedbusinessclass.com/forum is my own nairaland you are all invited
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. Has anyone started business today? Let's get to work.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Na so my people like holiday reach ? grin
Anyway, I've got load of gist for you. Trust me, I seized the holiday period to connect with a big wig in Abuja who came to town.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by itunuaremu: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
I will lyk to join dis group am in Abeokuta, am into busineess
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Alenkakent:
I'm also based in abeokuta and loooking to starta business in jewellery retail... I'd be importing directly from china... Anyone knows the cheapest shipping agent to use?
Welcome. I believe some other members of the group will help you with information regarding shipping agent soon.
Meanwhile, you can send a PM to me here on NL. So that I could be able to add you to the group's BBM chat or whatsapp.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hibiscuss:
Wow!!! Why am I just stumbling on this thread? Well, my name is oluwatosin, I presently resides in akure but I wish to later move to Abeokuta. I presently manage my dad doormaking biz. Just through with schooling and waiting to serve. So, I wish am being posted to Ogun state(Abeokuta precisely) in order to start a new life and biz. I think am here to learn and give ideas out too.
You are highly welcome bro. We look forward to meeting your like in our midst. Pls send a nairaland PM to me, so that I can add you to our BBM group chat.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
itunuaremu:
I will lyk to join dis group am in Abeokuta, am into busineess
Welcome. Pls send nairaland PM to me, so that I can add you to our BBM group chat and also give you information about how to connect with us offline.
We meet in the city centre in Abeokuta.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by CHIDOSKY007(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2014
mappleland u aint replying MY emails y now?...anyway add me to d groups both bbm n watsap
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
CHIDOSKY007:
mappleland u aint replying MY emails y now?...anyway add me to d groups both bbm n watsap
Sorry, I lost your contact.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello house. I was able to connect with some aspiring and budding entrepreneurs at a seminar organized by Mandela Washington fellows of 2014. Tagged: #YaliRollOut
It was a resourceful engagement and I seized the opportunity to invite entrepreneurs to out group. 2 of them are already connecting with me on my social media account and I have added one to our BBM group.

Let's work together to build next generation of African business leaders. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. Happy Friday smiley
I have a simple question to ask you all. What are you doing in your community/neighbourhood to create a positive impact?
Lemme go first:
I'm an active member of the youth development association, handling its finances and fundraising. I also contribute to developmental project in the community. This is what I do aside my professional job.

Please share your experience and if you haven't started doing something in your community, please start now.

I wish you a profitable day.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
[/color][color=#000099]
I remove my cap in salutation of d initiator & members of ds thread... I am SOBAYO MODUPE OLALEKAN JOHNSON, a naitive of Abeokut. I presently resides in Portharcourt whr I nanage my biz (NUVEMBARZ FARMS) but I intend to relocate down to d South-West soon.
#AM PROUD TO C DS THREAD & TO BE PART OF IT!!!
"Omo Ogun kii s'ole..."

MAY GOD CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH HUGE SUCCESS"
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
#TGIF...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2014
NUVEMBARZINTL:
[/color][color=#000099]
I remove my cap in salutation of d initiator & members of ds thread... I am SOBAYO MODUPE OLALEKAN JOHNSON, a naitive of Abeokut. I presently resides in Portharcourt whr I nanage my biz (NUVEMBARZ FARMS) but I intend to relocate down to d South-West soon.
#AM PROUD TO C DS THREAD & TO BE PART OF IT!!!
"Omo Ogun kii s'ole..."

MAY GOD CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH HUGE SUCCESS"
Welcome Sobayo. smiley I am so delighted to have you in our midst. We are really looking forward to see your venture start in our city.
Yea, your likes are already joining us from the diaspora too.
... Ebere gberu, Olorun n be fun wa, etera mo'se ooo. Ise ya, omo ogun ise ya!!! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Johnbelovd: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2014
I would like to be part of this. 08095313698
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
newacca:

Welcome Sobayo. smiley I am so delighted to have you in our midst. We are really looking forward to see your venture start in our city.
Yea, your likes are already joining us from the diaspora too.
... Ebere gberu, Olorun n be fun wa, etera mo'se ooo. Ise ya, omo ogun ise ya!!! smiley

10Q my brother... #happy wknd 2 evry1.
"MAY GOD CROWN OF EFFORTS WITH HUGE SUCCESS"
-------Sobayo Modupe Johnson
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Johnbelovd:
I would like to be part of this. 08095313698
Please share with us your location, what you do and intend doing. smiley
Let" start from that point. Thanks so much for having interest in our group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich Featured In Forbes China May Issue 2020 / Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria / Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.