Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41753 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Business idea for today. Today's idea is in the Photograhy Industry. If you have a good digital camera, you can earn from it. I know that you will be thinking of taking photographs at Parties and Events. No. It is also part of money-making opportunities in the Photograhy Industry, though. But the idea I wanted to share with you today is easy and the most rewarding way to earn money in the Photography Industry. The idea is ''stock photograhs''. What does stock photograhs mean? It simply mean uploading fine pictures that look fanimorous or attractive to stock photograph websites. Web Designers, Magazine Publishers, Bloggers, Advertising Agencies, etc normally visit stock photograh websites to download pictures to convey the meaning of what they are writing about to their Readers. Some of the stock photograph websites in www.acestock.com, www.corbis.com, www.dreamstime.com, www.bigstockphoto.com, www.photolibra.com, www.photostockplus.com, www.shutterstock.com, www.istockphoto.com, and many more. Some of these websites pay $0.25 per download of your images. You can pay a visit to these websites and see their info. The more pictures you upload to stock photograph websites, the more money you make. You can take picures of anything, it may be animal, trees, buildings, phones, vehicles, dumping sites, celebrities, foot wears, I mean just anything and upload it to stock photogrgaph websites and you can earn money from those pictures. Even you can earn money that can make you rich from stock photographs. Start today and I will see you at the top.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
jamalee: Lets start by brainstorming about it. What I think is that generating profit from this business can be from adverts from Advertising Agencies and individual Companies or Organizations after the app has gone viral. That's what I think. What do you think? Because I'm a little child when it comes to brainstorming. Share your ideas and thoughts about how to generate profits in this kind of app business. Your ideas and thoughts would be fully appreciated...
Little child ke? Wetin you go come call me wey I just enter primary 4 cheesy? Your idea is good, and you will do a lot of work to make the apps go viral for organizations to call for ads amidst competitors.
This is my own contribution : Yes, you can make revenue from advert. You can actually make money from the app service you render. After you have introduced free service, you can add good value to the service and make it premium which will attract fee. Clients/subscribers who like the service will upgrade to the premium and you generate revenue from it.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
newacca:
Little child ke? Wetin you go come call me wey I just enter primary 4 cheesy? Your idea is good, and you will do a lot of work to make the apps go viral for organizations to call for ads amidst competitors.
This is my own contribution : Yes, you can make revenue from advert. You can actually make money from the app service you render. After you have introduced free service, you can add good value to the service and make it premium which will attract fee. Clients/subscribers who like the service will upgrade to the premium and you generate revenue from it.
Thanks for your contribution. Your idea is good and it will work with much hard work.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2014
jamalee: Thanks for your contribution. Your idea is good and it will work with much hard work.
smiley Thanks bro.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yeah, it's getting more interesting. I spoke with one of the sons of the city who is doing well in project management. He is ready to support us in his own capacity. smiley
I'll share his name later wink
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by CHIDOSKY007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
how is bussiness in OGUN? ..i want to relocate so i will lyk to know d busines dat is.moving very well n which part of d state?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
CHIDOSKY007: how is bussiness in OGUN? ..i want to relocate so i will lyk to know d busines dat is.moving very well n which part of d state?
It all depends on what you plan doing and if it solving problem. I don't actually believe in what is selling at the moment, but what I can do to solve a general problem permanently or reducing the problem eminently.
You should ask what are the problems people are having here, then ask how it could be solved, then you come up with a solution and how you make the solution a venture for yourself. smiley
Keep calm and contribute positively to our state. You are welcome.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Today's idea is business brokerage. You can be a Business Broker by linking Buyers and Sellers together and collecting your commission.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
jamalee: Today's idea is business brokerage. You can be a Business Broker by linking Buyers and Sellers together and collecting your commission.
Bro, I feel you are really missing out, if you are not on our BBM group yet. It's really interesting there. smiley how was ur day?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 4:55am On Sep 18, 2014
newacca:
Bro, I feel you are really missing out, if you are not on our BBM group yet. It's really interesting there. smiley how was ur day?
My day is fine. Why I am not on your BBM group is that my phone is not compatible with BBM. It cannot download BBM. That's why.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. It's a new day, who is starting or just started something new?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by CHIDOSKY007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
newacca giv me ur bbm pin or watsap no i want to ask u some questns since u ah Ogun broughtup
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
CHIDOSKY007: newacca giv me ur bbm pin or watsap no i want to ask u some questns since u ah Ogun broughtup
I replied to your pm and I didn't hear from you afterward. Pls. send me a pm or email to: maplelandnewacca ( at ) yahoo (dot) com
Drop your question and I'll reply it sir. smiley thx
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
My visit to Ketu (fruit) market {arguably the largest fruit market in west Africa}
Truly, we have loads of untapped opportunities.

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Information,they say is POWER.
Today, I was at Ogun state ministry of Agric. I'll give you details later today.... wink
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Happy weekend entrepreneurs! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Slowpois0n: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
add me to the whatsapp 08034674046 and bbm group 7936EDDE.
im a tech guy.. i fix any mobile phone software and hardware problem and computer software problems. i stay in lagos but i spend most of my weekends in Abeokuta.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Slowpois0n: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
add me to the whatsapp 08034674046 and bbm group 7936EDDE.
im a tech guy.. i fix any mobile phone software and hardware problems and computer software problems. i stay in lagos but i spend most of my weekends in Abeokuta.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by baba11(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
newacca: Information,they say is POWER.
Today, I was at Ogun state ministry of Agric. I'll give you details later today.... wink
Okay cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by tonjeola(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
newacca: Happy weekend entrepreneurs! smiley
Am on now both bbm and whatsapp
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Slowpois0n: add me to the whatsapp 08034674046 and bbm group 7936EDDE.
im a tech guy.. i fix any mobile phone software and hardware problem and computer software problems. i stay in lagos but i spend most of my weekends in Abeokuta.
You've been added to BBM group, but we need to inform you that commitment is expected from members of the group. It's not just about adding you to the group smiley all the same, you are welcome.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonjeola:
Am on now both bbm and whatsapp
Welcome bro. smiley PM me your BBM contact.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by tonjeola(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
newacca:
Welcome bro. smiley PM me your BBM contact.
check my signature
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonjeola:
check my signature
BBM group invite sent.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2014
Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by gurusmac4: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Add me 07063912515
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
gurusmac4: Add me 07063912515
Let us know what you do and where you are located first. smiley
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs.
This is a brand new week. Let's utilize the freshness of our energy to bring out the best in us today. I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week.
smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is to notify our offline members that our meet comes up on
Date: Sunday, 28th September, 2014.
Location: Check your inbox if you are a certified offline member.
Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm

NB: Please get your smartphones and cameras charged, as we are going to exchange social media contacts and take some snapshots. It's gonna be interesting and fun!

...we would be looking forward to meeting you. smiley
Thanks.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Today had been stressful and busy,but we thank God. smiley Tomorrow is another day. May God guide us through the night.
...bright days ahead!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Hello house. How is everyone doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Facts About Dud Cheque / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.