Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

\**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (5532 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smh,,,,,,

airmark, you can as well close the thread, he had already refused to modify it!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Iceskidd(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lwkmd. Saw mah nig say wether guykhena reduce him own
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Iceskidd: Lwkmd. Saw mah nig say wether guykhena reduce him own
guy how far na? Your face scarse this days o!
No mind jigsaw... I don't know what he's insinuating?
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Iceskidd(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
guy how far na? Your face scarse this days o!
No mind jigsaw... I don't know what he's insinuating?
lol i dey o, i just they set my plans 4 sumtin sha
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2014
airmark: ELYMAXiimus vs iamaromolaeran

Voting Criteria :

Opener=elymax

iamora at first ur starter wasnt dat catchy.... So he got it

Rhymes=iamora
he even does multi syllabic..
Similes/ Metaphor=elymax
take a look at dis...

i Kill 'i am' Like am killing jehovah

dude you need to ask for forgiveness i swear
Punchlines= iamora

dis dude killed it i swear..take a look at dis

even if he gets me to heaven to be sued//
i sell his life to THE devil wit a receipt issued//

dis line got me noddin my head
Personals=tie

didnt SEE any from both of you
Flow=iamora

20lines or not dat dude got it.. I swear..his lines were interestin
Wordplay= elymax though its outdated
it seems iamora dont know how to wordplay..so i give it elymax ''Insult and insalt'' nacl
Closer= iamora
MvGT=IAMORA

WIT all sincerity 20lines or nt dat dude killed it

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2014
So this dude won't reduce his lines! Smh! If person wait,,, na till next year! maybe he got hit by a car, hu knows?

I'm really curious to see your comments! Expecially mikuz!

Abeg make una drop verds, using ya discretion!

Warriblood,, that pun's "adding salt to injury"

more verds pls!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=ELYMAXiimus]So this dude won't reduce his lines! Smh! If person wait,,, na till next year! maybe he got hit by a car, hu knows?

I'm really curious to see your comments! Expecially mikuz!

Abeg make una drop verds, using ya discretion!

Warriblood,, that pun's "adding salt to injury"

more verds pls![/quote ] yeah dat is a tight pun...
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by kr0ne(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
airmark: ELYMAXiimus vs iamaromolaeran

Voting Criteria :
- No biting, swaying, stretching feeding or recycling.

MVGT - - - - Elymax
* Since Iam has stubbornly refused to adhere to the rule
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by teddybiyasi(f): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
if not for the stretching Iam owns it

mvqt---elymaxiimus

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Ibime(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elymax wins this easy.

On all levels.

He's the only one rapping. I don't know what the other bloke is doing. I ain't feeling him at all. If the line is too long, it has no rhythm.

MVGT - Elymax.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL DUDES (I WAS IN CLASS)
THE LEVEL OF BITCHNESS AND DIC.KRIDING IS TOO MUCH HERE---IBIME YOU ARE ONLY VOTING FOR ELYMAX COS AM A NEWBIE HERE AND I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO BEAT YOU AND BETTRER THAN YOU--MATTER OF FACT IBIME--IF YOU BATTLE ME ON FACEBOOK GROUPS YOU LL' LOSEEEEEEEEE..IT OBVIOUS I WON THIS-----I WAS BUSY AT SCHOOL AND JUST LOGGED IN---WE BOTH BROKE RULES-- HE POSTED AFTER 9PM AND THE DEADLINE WAS 9PM

ELEMAX THE REASON YOUR TELLING AIRMARK TO CLOSE THE THREAD IS COS' YOU LOST---- I HAS BETTER PUNCHES/SIMILES AND MULTIES AND ALL------ IMMA REDUCE MY LINES NOW BUT YOU HAVE TO BE PENALISED FOR DROPPING AFTER 9PM ---I GUESS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW RULES AFTER ALL
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Ibime]Elymax wins this easy.

On all levels.

He's the only one rapping. I don't know what the other bloke is doing. I ain't feeling him at all. If the line is too long, it has no rhythm.

MVGT - Elymax.[/quote

this is a hate vote dude--- am better than you so you want me to lose ----- i dont feel your lines either--- i prefer Coogar's line--- if you have the balls---lets go battle in insignia on facebook or drd--- lets battle with beat and record---- if you have the balls --whoever loses will change his nairaland name to IAMGAY FOR 2 WEEKS---- I KNOW YOU WONT BATTLE WITH SOME LAME EXCUSE THAT U DONT BATTLE NEWBIES----
BUTY I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU CAN ONLY RHYME WITH DICTIONARIES AND RHYME BOOK ---YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME FACE-TO-FACE--- YOUR A WRITER AND AM THE RAPPER--LMFAO
\
AM WAITING FOR YOU TO ACCEPT DUDE--- LETS BATTLE WITH BEAT OR ACAPELLA---YOU CHOOSE HOW YOU LL' LIKE TO GET MURDERED

AS FOR ELEMAX --I DIDNT CALL YOU OUT---- YOU ASKED ME TO BATTLE YOU----

SO AIRMARK PENALISE HIM FOR DROPPING AFTER 9PM ..I HAVE MODIFIED MY VERSE

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran: I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL DUDES (I WAS IN CLASS)
THE LEVEL OF BITCHNESS AND DIC.KRIDING IS TOO MUCH HERE---IBIME YOU ARE ONLY VOTING FOR ELYMAX COS AM A NEWBIE HERE AND I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO BEAT YOU AND BETTRER THAN YOU--MATTER OF FACT IBIME--IF YOU BATTLE ME ON FACEBOOK GROUPS YOU LL' LOSEEEEEEEEE..IT OBVIOUS I WON THIS-----I WAS BUSY AT SCHOOL AND JUST LOGGED IN---WE BOTH BROKE RULES-- HE POSTED AFTER 9PM AND THE DEADLINE WAS 9PM

ELEMAX THE REASON YOUR TELLING AIRMARK TO CLOSE THE THREAD IS COS' YOU LOST---- I HAS BETTER PUNCHES/SIMILES AND MULTIES AND ALL------ IMMA REDUCE MY LINES NOW BUT YOU HAVE TO BE PENALISED FOR DROPPING AFTER 9PM ---I GUESS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW RULES AFTER ALL
now i regret battling you!

Well, what ure doing now is what every newbie does, u'll get over it!

All this while, you did like nothing happened here at all!

Before you left, i told you to modify ur lines, you were feeling like one vet none can talk to!

Wait,

why is it now ure showing ur face!

When warriblood gave u his verd,
why did you not pop in,,,,,
ure tryna play smart.....

You can still modify ur verse now, if you want,, so that all would be fair!

Or still prove stubborn!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by JigsawKillah(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sir Iamaromolaeran

no vex oo but wetin modify mean?

SAW
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Iceskidd(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=iamaromolaeran][/quote] mumu ur gaylords on fb dey fear ibime so stfu -_-
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Before you left, i told you to modify ur lines, you were feeling like one vet none can talk to!

Wait,

Or still prove stubborn!

dude a newbie is someone new to a site---- your verse was weaker than mine --its glaring--- i have modified my verse ---- so you should be penalised for dropping after 9pm --- you didnt do me a favor by battling me..matter of fact i am the one regretting battling here --there's too much hate here and childishness....
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran: I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL DUDES (I WAS IN CLASS)

I told airmark to close the thread, cos no one was willing to drop verd, cos of ur foolish act!
I had to start begging for em to start dropping verds now,, go to the chat room nd see!

Wait,

Or still prove stubborn!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by coogar: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromo, you need to learn to adapt to how things are done here & quickly too. you cannot script lyrics like that & win any battle. the punchlines won't matter if the structure is lacking.

no one builds a marble house on a shaky foundation. look at how other top-tier battles have been scripted. adopt the style & be a roman while in rome. if your verses are difficult to read, then the essence of writing it is lost.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Iceskidd] mumu ur gaylords on fb dey fear ibime so stfu -_-[/qu

let us battle with beat or audio=== i hope he accepts ---if not ..then he cant rap only check up rhymes on rhyme books and dictionaries---

let ibime battle me audio (acapella or with beat)

i dont argue-----

whoever loses will change his name to IAMGAY on nairaland for 2weeks----
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Iceskidd(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=iamaromolaeran][/quote] smh
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar: iamaromo, you need to learn to adapt to how things are done here & quickly too. you cannot script lyrics like that & win any battle. the punchlines won't matter if the structure is lacking.

no one builds a marble house on a shaky foundation. look at how other top-tier battles have been scripted. adopt the style & be a roman while in rome. if your verses are difficult to read, then the essence of writing it is lost.

its only because i RESPECT YOU ....YOU KNOW WHAT MAN I REGRET BATTLING HERE--- I WON THIS --I HAVE MODIFIED MY VERSE-- AND THIS DUDE DROPPED AFTER 9PM but nobody's talking bout that---

you know what ELYMAX---IF WINNING THIS BATTLE MEANS SO MUCH TO YOU---I GIVE IT TO YOU MAN--
BRAVO --YOU WON LMFAO---*CLAP FOR ELEMAX PLEASE** VE GOT ASSIGNMENTS TO DO INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME HERE (THERE'S SO MUCH HATE HERE)))
I AM JUST GONNA DELETE MY VERSE FOR THIS BATTLE AND LEAVE THIS THREAD--its the last you ll' here from me on nairaland--- since you enjoy ibime more then i leave ya'll to him..bye bye...

#respect--coogar,mikuz....
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
kr0ne:

MVGT - - - - Elymax
* Since Iam has stubbornly refused to adhere to the rule
you know dat verdict aint true...bros..

Even elymax knows.....iamora won dis battle i swear

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: MvGT=IAMORA

WIT all sincerity 20lines or nt dat dude killed it

thanks bro for your honest verdict---- thanks ---
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

dude a newbie is someone new to a site---- your verse was weaker than mine --its glaring--- i have modified my verse ---- so you should be penalised for dropping after 9pm --- you didnt do me a favor by battling me..matter of fact i am the one regretting battling here --there's too much hate here and childishness....

what makes you think ur verse was good? EXPLAIN

when i dropped, why didnt you complain, then?

Were'nt you told to modify ur verse?

I stuck to what was stipulated,,

you only think ur verse is better cos, it's tripple of what i scripted!

Don't quote me again!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: you know dat is not true...bros..

please tell them man.........should i abandon my classes in school just to modify a verse---i told him i was at the galleria watching a movie the other time----you know whaty man==== let him win cos i dont care okay? lmfao...........thanks for the support anyway....i got more likes than him and pple loved what i did--that alone is satisfying
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

what makes you think ur verse was good? EXPLAIN

when i dropped, why didnt you complain, then?

Were'nt you told to modify ur verse?

I stuck to what was stipulated,,

you only think ur verse is better cos, it's tripple of what i scripted!

Don't quote me again!

dude my verse was better cos am dope.r than you are ---shikinah ....your dop.e but am dope.r --i dont usually brag but i hate been cheated-- i would murk you anyday-----
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=iamaromolaeran][/quote]

Believe you me, you can't battle me in audio.

And if you are an audio emcee, you should respect the art and know that your text must have flow and rhythm. You call yourself a rapper, yet the only person I see 'rapping' here is Elymax.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: you know dat verdict aint true...bros..

dude, u've dropped ya verd,,, nd i appreciate it,,,,
but i don't appreciate you speaking for me!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ibime:

Believe you me, you can't battle me in audio.

And if you are an audio emcee, you should respect the art and know that your text must have flow and rhythm. You call yourself a rapper, yet the only person I see 'rapping' here is Elymax.

your only voting for elymax cos you want him to win--majority preferred mine ---and wtf hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahah lol *hahahaah ** damn// dude i have never lost an audio battle--i battle in school,birthday parties --- tell me where you live dude-- am throwing a party next month at magodo estate magrellos hall (around ketu ikosi)--its my sister's birthday--you are invited --we ll' battle there dude---

if you want details message me dude---i would make sure to record the battle -video- and post to nairaland--

if you cant come then lets battle here with beat or acapella----stop wasting my time b.itch---- battle me and stop making noise---lets battle d.ummy
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
dude, u've dropped ya verd,,, nd i appreciate it,,,,
but i don't appreciate you speaking for me!

dude stop making noise --i have already deleted my verse from this filthy thread---i have given you victory since thats what you craved for and die for so stop making noise--- go celebrate your win
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by coogar: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
ibime vs aromoleran

let me call smack URL to host this battle in NY.

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
ibime i have a better idea--- lets battle via YOUTUBE.COM--- UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO AND I LL' UPLOAD MINE--- LETS MAKE IT A FREESTYLE BATTLE OR WRITTEN ---YOUR CHOICE --- THEN WE POST THE LINK HERE FOR PPLE TO WATCH---PLEASE STOP WASTING MY TIME AND I DONT BELIEVE IN ALL THOSE LONG PREP TO PRODUCE VERSES---- if we set up the thread today..we drop tomorrow ...no long time wasting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter / *********-WARCRAFT-*********: -ANARCHY- (Ibime Vs Streetwise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.