Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

\**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (5420 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar: ibime vs aromoleran

let me call smack URL to host this battle in NY.

i check with all due respect--- dont forget its an audio battle------

ibime check in and dont be scared man---- or do you need dictionaries and rhyme book to compose your poetry..huh?? baby? answer

i cant wait to battle you so check in and dont bring an excuse--- if your better than me then prove it lmfao
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Iceskidd(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
This alomo abi na aromo guy na mumu,
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Iceskidd: This alomo abi na aromo guy na mumu,

thanks ..... i know ibime is your life master but i aint under nobody ....so let him battle me audio lmfao--- i guess he must be scripitng now or checking dictionaries for rhymes hahahaha -- i dont even think to drop --i just freestyle off the top--- lmfao

ibime you got death dancing around you like trained chereographers ---its better you dont battle me AUDIO dude --cos if you do that you ll' lose and it would destroy your reputation here....
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Guykhena(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
PSYCHO alert!!!!!!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

dude stop making noise --i have already deleted my verse from this filthy thread---i have given you victory since thats what you craved for and die for so stop making noise--- go celebrate your win

ure a derailed bastard!

Dude! Ure wack! seriously!

Stop crying cos of shii you won't get paid for!

If you brawl ibime in vocals, you won't last upto half a minute!

Is it that rubbish you did against that dude with an ibotic accent, you call a brawl! Keep preaching the bible, nd calling brawling!

Go to church boy, mum is calling you!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
someone close this thread please---- its really amusing -- my mum used to tell me something --when pple say your wack--your d.o.p.e......since ibime aint battling me audio cos he's scared obviously --am just gonna go watch ummmmm arrow season 2 yeah oliver queen and thea ..damn ---am so tired....later alligators
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

ure a derailed bastard!

Dude! Ure wack! seriously!

Stop crying cos of shii you won't get paid for!

If you brawl ibime in vocals, you won't last upto half a minute!

Is it that rubbish you did against that dude with an ibotic accent, you call a brawl! Keep preaching the bible, nd calling brawling!

Go to church boy, mum is calling you!

you dont have to call me a bastard man...jeez are you angry am d.o.p.e.r than you/ lmfao--man calm down ..you got anger issues---- i got a pretty girlfriend, cash in account and ummmm what again --am handsome--so i guess being a bastard doesnt take anything from me ..hahahahah
but i won you in this battle though --- and people said so ---if you wanna battle again then lets battle ---- set up the thread and lets drop tomorrow--and lose against me the second time
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
now i regret battling you!

Well, what ure doing now is what every newbie does, u'll get over it!

All this while, you did like nothing happened here at all!

Before you left, i told you to modify ur lines, you were feeling like one vet none can talk to!

I told airmark to close the thread, cos no one was willing to drop verd, cos of ur foolish act!
I had to start begging for em to start dropping verds now,, go to the chat room nd see!

Wait,

why is it now ure showing ur face!

When warriblood gave u his verd,
why did you not pop in,,,,,
ure tryna play smart.....

You can still modify ur verse now, if you want,, so that all would be fair!

Or still prove stubborn!

dude you make me laugh ..because you actually have time to be online 24/7 doesnt mean others dont have lives--huhhh am attending lessons for cambridge exam __-you think i actually for one second care bout you--damn dude--- you dropped your verse after 9pm and i kept quiet yet you started bitching i overscripted cos you know you lost--its simple logic--- you said i was dope before ..now ur saying am wack lmfao--lol how old are you? your childish man ..grow up....
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena: PSYCHO alert!!!!!!
lol.....
The dude dey spoil show! Mumu boy! I said yall should vote since he won't reduce his lines...
When he got the first vote, he was silent, till i got mine!

If he had calmed down, he may still have won, cos he has the advantage!

My aim was not winning at all,, i swear! i was just trying out a few things!
Do i know him before? I don't have beef with him..

Mikuz, you said my verse had flaws, i'd appreciate it if you point em out, so i'll work on em,,,,,
thanks!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
elymax click on this link and lets battle there---

https://www./237889079736729/285533591638944/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lol.....
The dude dey spoil show! Mumu boy! I said yall should vote since he won't reduce his lines...
When he got the first vote, he was silent, till i got mine!

If he had calmed down, he may still have won, cos he has the advantage!

My aim was not winning at all,, i swear! i was just trying out a few things!
Do i know him before? I don't have beef with him..

Mikuz, you said my verse had flaws, i'd appreciate it if you point em out, so i'll work on em,,,,,
thanks!

dummy i wasnt online -=--- did you see me online since ---- your a pauper man--- i actually reduced myself to these petty dude with a petty mind----- dude really you need to grow up and click on that link ---https://www./237889079736729/285533591638944/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Okay

we got a comedian in tha house

keep cracking us up b1tch!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Okay

we got a comedian in tha house

keep cracking us up b1tch!

click on the link when your ready to battle me --nobody knows you there so nobody will support you especially that dic.kriding ibime b.itch..... you know you lost man so why you happy lmfao you got served man--i destroyd you lyrically ---- obviously
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Ibime(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
The moment a ninja accuse you of hating when you don't even know who he is. grin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ibime: The moment a ninja accuse you of hating when you don't even know who he is. grin

dude accept the audio ..shikinah.....you scared man

you voted him cos i had previously called you out for a rap battle ---they weren't even my lines--just something my friend composed---

ibime you got an ego that you dont need cos you got nothing---- you have been on this site since 2006 or so dropping bars but i aint heard a single track or song sold out--- your wasting your time man --and your pride is what's hindering you--- there arer many ppl dop.er than shady dlim but never made it --so dude get a life...your too old to be here ......
lmfao
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Ibime(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
you voted him cos i had previously called you out for a rap battle ---they weren't even my lines--just something my friend composed---

So you're a biter as well? grin grin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Djicemob: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
This wasn't a battle as ibime rightly pointed out.Iam's verse was too stretched that i didn't even finish reading it.BTW iam,take these advices like a man and quit with the rants and bragging.U can be better than any vet here,jus stay humble,follow rules and accept criticism.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ibime:

So you're a biter as well? grin grin
]

nahhh my friend wrote that and dropped it ....it was just a joke ----- hahahahahahaha

you think your smart? hahahah

your a wacker and that's why your fame ends on NAIRALAND ---- HAHAHAHAAHa ........
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Djicemob: This wasn't a battle as ibime rightly pointed out.Iam's verse was too stretched that i didn't even finish reading it.BTW iam,take these advices like a man and quit with the rants and bragging.U can be better than any vet here,jus stay humble,follow rules and accept criticism.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THINGS DONT TALK--- THE DUDES GANGED UP TO VOTE ME OUT ---- elymax dropped after the deadline --why aint u talking bout that---racism among blacks ---just becos he was in the site before me//
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
they weren't even my lines--just something my friend composed---
oops!

Why let the cat outta the bag?

Fowl yansh don open gringrin

mofo needed a ghostwriter to battle megrin
i didnt know, you needed this battle this much grin

you should have nd should still calmdown cheesy

but, is that the best your ghostwriter could do? grin

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
oops!

Why let the cat outta the bag?

Fowl yansh don open gringrin

mofo needed a ghostwriter to battle grin

but, is that the best your ghostwriter could do? grin

i wasnt talking bout this battle dummy ---it was a call out for ibime long time ago....my friend just picked up my phone and used my account to compose and send ---it wasnt quality lines so u could tell i wasnt the one that scripted ---- your just trying to turn it---lmfao wacker
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
to be honest ...ya'll need to grow up here.....i wonder what you guys are in real life --if this is the way you actually act---am sure most of ya'll are probably 20 and above---seriously it aint good to hate......

anyway ....am out....
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

i wasnt talking bout this battle dummy ---it was a call out for ibime long time ago....my friend just picked up my phone and used my account to compose and send ---it wasnt quality lines so u could tell i wasnt the one that scripted ---- your just trying to turn it---lmfao wacker
don't tryta turn it around, boy!

you never drop freestyles, you keep posting verses!

What other explanation do you have for it!

You just let the cat outta the bag!

Tryta up ya game.... Ghosties will make you wack, when you rely on them too much wink
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Djicemob: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THINGS DONT TALK--- THE DUDES GANGED UP TO VOTE ME OUT ---- elymax dropped after the deadline --why aint u talking bout that---racism among blacks ---just becos he was in the site before me//
Dude dat is out of the question here.Ur lines were good but the set-up to the punch was too long it losed it essence.BTW ibime was here before streetwise,but street dropped one verse and everybody was like DAMN!!! and they all gave him(streetwise) the votes...even ibime acknowledged the dude's penmanship.

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

Bros, I don't know what you are talking about. I have never read any of your verse past the first 2 lines.

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran: to be honest ...ya'll need to grow up here.....i wonder what you guys are in real life --if this is the way you actually act---am sure most of ya'll are probably 20 and above---seriously it aint good to hate......

anyway ....am out....
Bro, you're good. leave ibime and his lap dogs. You're defo do.pe, but I'll lite you without dragging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ibime:

Bros, I don't know what you are talking about. I have never read any of your verse past the first 2 lines.
Liar, you got threatened grin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by fuckyouhard: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
ur good with the punchlines but that's not what we expect in a brawl. ur battlin elymax but ï didn't see any shots against him from u
my fuckyouhard verdict - - -elymax

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
slimmy05: Liar, you got threatened grin

you said, i didnt rhyme well!

Pls tell me where nd where you think i didnt!

#Thnks
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lolzz, na wa o grin grin grin

my papa get bear bear pass ur papa thingz grin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: ur good with the punchlines but that's not what we expect in a brawl. ur battlin elymax but ï didn't see any shots against him from u
my fuckyouhard verdict - - -elymax
lap dogs
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by fuckyouhard: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
slimmy05: lap dogs
mind u, ibime is not my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

**naija Hiphop Music Download! / * * ~ Official Nairaland Newbies Rap Tournament : Fixtures And Updates ~ * * / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.