Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

\**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (5403 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by gottoboy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: mind u, ibime is not my friend
Then what is he tu U? *JustAsking
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2014
slimmy05: lap dogs

guy, i dey beg,,, pls point out the flaws in my rhymes!

If you keep showing up in this section,, tryta, drop just a few lines,, u'll be allowed to vote!

Pls don't make this more serious than it is....

#peace
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Krizzkutz(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2014
n what's with the bitchinggg
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Krizzkutz(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2014
mgt elymax
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by kr0ne(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: you know dat verdict aint true...bros..

Even elymax knows.....iamora won dis battle i swear
I wouldn't swear if I were you
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Iceskidd(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2014
I didn't want to vote because of alomo's stretched lines anyways mvgt_maxiimus
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ibime:

Bros, I don't know what you are talking about. I have never read any of your verse past the first 2 lines.

i never even read a line of your crap....... at least you read my first two lines..

dude am better than you.....your only hating....go watch rap battle leagues e.g --ahat on youtube or download on tubidy.com and learn how to battle rap...your style is archaic.......hater#
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
i wonder why ya'll are voting for elymax on the ground that i stretched lines despite the fact that i have modified and he dropped after 9pm which was the deadline---

it obvious some of ya'll didnt even read the lines just voted for elymax cos he's your friend --- i won this battle hands down and its really amusing --the only d.ope line he had was that iam-jehovah stuff which had even been used by a dude named daniel george crulley to battle me on whatsapp(audio) ..although in a different manner --

elymax go improve on ur skills cos ur far from been d.ope yet..they re only deceiving u by voting u...cos I WON YOU HANDS DOWN
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by JigsawKillah(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
^^^ this guy just wont stop crying!
I asked you a question. . . whats the meaning of 'modify'?

SAW
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
JigsawKillah: ^^^ this guy just wont stop crying!
I asked you a question. . . whats the meaning of 'modify'?

SAW

i aint got your time dude--you came here with the intention of voting elymax .....
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by JigsawKillah(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

i aint got your time dude--you came here with the intention of voting elymax .....

you havent cried to my taste fella
i need more tears dog

SAW
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran: i wonder why ya'll are voting for elymax on the ground that i stretched lines despite the fact that i have modified and he dropped after 9pm which was the deadline---

it obvious some of ya'll didnt even read the lines just voted for elymax cos he's your friend --- i won this battle hands down and its really amusing --the only d.ope line he had was that iam-jehovah stuff which had even been used by a dude named daniel george crulley to battle me on whatsapp(audio) ..although in a different manner --

elymax go improve on ur skills cos ur far from been d.ope yet..they re only deceiving u by voting u...cos I WON YOU HANDS DOWN
You don't need amplifier. You're good.

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
slimmy05: You don't need amplifier. You're good.
tfu! If you don't teach me rhymes!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
tfu! If you don't teach me rhymes!
Kiss my hairy behind. undecided
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Emaprince: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
@Elymax
Your multies are good!...but you can perfect on em..you got humour too...lovedd the "butter his bread line"...you got flow,intelligent name plays like SEE A....but I too like that I AM..
Good one from our new guys...
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Emaprince: @Elymax
Your multies are good!...but you can perfect on em..you got humour too...lovedd the "butter his bread line"...you got flow,intelligent name plays like SEE A....but I too like that I AM..
Good one from our new guys...
gracias smiley..... Abeg, make una beg warn! aromo to calm down...
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
gracias smiley..... Abeg, make una beg warn! aromo to calm down...

ELYMAX your my buddy okay?? i dont like fighting so lets just be friends aii?? i gotta humble myself---

like this comment if your cool bro....one love

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by captainflash(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2014
lols
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by GIYAZZ(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
captainflash: lols
Lol, this guy ehn grin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by captainflash(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
lols
iamaromolaeran:
i wasnt talking bout this battle dummy ---it was a call out for ibime long time ago....my friend just picked up my phone and used my account to compose and send ---it wasnt quality lines so u could tell i wasnt the one that scripted ---- your just trying to turn it---lmfao wacker
lols
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
captainflash: lols
oboy,,, you gotta snap outta this coma you're in!

Are'nt you reading nd checking the dates?
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Korlinx: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Anyway, i'd vote for Iam cos he killed it big time! Nice humours, puns n hardpunches, dope rhymes!
Dope brawl.
If my verd is need, then Mgvt: Iam

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Korlinx: Anyway, i'd vote for Iam cos he killed it big time! Nice humours, puns n hardpunches, dope rhymes!
Dope brawl.
Lol Na Now Day Break 4 Ya Eye Ni?

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Korlinx: Anyway, i'd vote for Iam cos he killed it big time! Nice humours, puns n hardpunches, dope rhymes!
Dope brawl.
you're trying to reach me via mail..

Reach me @ elymaxttfb@gmail.com
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by dj5naira(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2015
to be honest ...ya'll need to grow up here.....i wonder what you guys are in real life --if this is the way you actually act---am sure most of ya'll are probably 20 and above---seriously it aint good to hate......

anyway ....am out....

...for good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

**naija Hiphop Music Download! / * * ~ Official Nairaland Newbies Rap Tournament : Fixtures And Updates ~ * * / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.