Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Fake Butt Or What Happen??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Butt Or What Happen??? (671 Views)

Butt Or Boobs / You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? / Biggest Turn On; Big Butt Or Big Jugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Butt Or What Happen??? by Joel3(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2014
i believe that female butt is always there forever on them, and once they have it, it will always be there. unlike the breast that depreciate over time. And that's one of the reasons I fancy over butt than breast. Because you will also see your woman that way even when she grows old.

But Now there is this girl I use to crave over her butt. The butt is big, really shot out but not wide though. Sometimes I laugh with my friends after a good sight at it. Oboy see that girl yansh.

that thing is also good and fit on tight light trousers she always put on Different colors.

But of lately The butt is no longer there. I have glanced over it countless of time to be sure of what I am seeing. and I just can't imagine how all that big butt disappeared all of a sudden. Could it be that someone did a cut off or butt reduction surgery on her butt? Or could it be a fake butt she has been using all this while?

She is not pretty at all. Ugly face, Small boob, and She is lighting / bleach her skin and always on flashy makeup. If not for her fairness I believe she wouldn't have score her currently beauty status.

Does this mean she has been deceiving my eyes and impression all this while. Because she is the flirt type of girl. She always flirt with her ass around my eyes, once she spot u look at her ass then she will start bugging you with it every time, flashing u every minutes with her ass, once she heard your voice somewhere then she will pass there.

I heard her say this sometime ago that her ass is her tools. That is the only thing she is enjoying and using to attract guys. And she admit that she is not pretty. And her sharp skin also help her for those that like light skin.

I am confuse and puzzled, someone should help solve this puzzle. What happen to that ass
Re: Fake Butt Or What Happen??? by mstik(f): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014
dafuq did I just read shocked
Re: Fake Butt Or What Happen??? by Ezedon(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Picture or i did not believe it

(1) (Reply)

Your Blind Date Xperience / Internet Dating And It's Consequence: Teenage Guys As A Case Study / How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams To Want You Too - Easy Tips To Win His Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.