Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? (5105 Views)

10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship / Why Are Most Single Ladies Into Dating Married Men And On The Increase? / My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2011
My people of Nairaland. My boy went out to this club and met this Ivory Coast girl who, according to my boy's description, has an enormous butt. My boy, a butt lover by all standards, was apparently smitten by this girl and got her number. They went out on numerous dates and on this fateful day, three weeks after they met, he grabbed and squeezed her butt, noticing that it did not feel right, as in it did not feel like the other butts he has grabbed in the past.

He now asked her whether she had a butt implant, and she admitted to having butt injections from a plastic surgeon in Yankee. My boy now feels disappointed and wants to break off the relationship. Sad part is that he really likes the girl and had intentions of pursuing the relationship, but now he says he does not want to marry a girl with a fake butt. What do you think he should do? What would you do?
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by 195(f): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
Prince how much for a stick
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
@poster
after 3 weeks, your friend is thinking of marriage?! wtf!!! shouldnt he be trying to discover this person rather than dreaming of marriage plans with a stranger he CLEARLY doesnt know jack shiit about?

how difficult is it to break up with someone you BARELY know?! come on bro!

here is what he should simply do: tell her it's over!. . . . . . . . . . how about that?
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
@LMAO @topic hehehe grin grin grin grin

Thats what you get for being too fast.
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by sugardaddy1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
@Princek12
There's some deception around her butt here, that's enough ground for a separation.
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by AfroBlue(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hmm, he want to marry a piece of meat?
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by sexlog(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
Fake butt? Noooooo
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by sistajay(f): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2011
Its obvious his not happy to be with the fake butty, then again his feelins for her is fake too, cos of butty!!If the butty is like JLO butty he should be lucky!!
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by sugardaddy1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
But sincerely, I once had a girlfriend with very big b.o.o.b.s. But somewhere along the line, I realized that the b.o.o.bs were not as succulent as they should be in view of their voluptuous sizes. Well, wetin man go do na? I "collect" the babe well and when I bellefull, I just find way waka jejelly!Who wan marry woman with b.o.o.b.s wey strong like small pikin head? grin grin grin
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
Afro_Blue:

Hmm, he wants to marry a piece of meat?
i wonder o undecided undecided
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Goldieluks: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask your guy to manage the girl,at least its just a plastic booty,sadly!
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
You ran after the yansh, so serves you the hell right! Jeez! is this even a question?
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
My yansh is real. cheesy
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
after 3 weeks, your friend is thinking of marriage?! wtf!!! shouldnt he be trying to discover this person rather than dreaming of marriage plans with a stranger he CLEARLY doesnt know jack shiit about?

how difficult is it to break up with someone you BARELY know?! come on bro!

here is what he should simply do: tell her it's over!. . . . . . . . . . how about that?

LOL nuff said.
unfortunately most of us black people act like "monkey see monkey do" fo0Ls. Anything Oyibo does we do. tongue
African lady getting butt injections, smh. I taya! Well get used to it. It's on the rise and like Chima said "mine is real". Thank God. grin
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My yansh is real. cheesy

can I tosh it to make sure it is real?
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by slimyem: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
Butts are full of shite!
Why would  anyone want to add  more to it?
Smh!
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by googles: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2011
pay for fake b00bs to balance things out
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
slimyem:

Butts are full of shite!
Why would  anyone want to add  more to it?
Smh!

You must have a flat butt and ignorant of the benefits of having a big butt. Having a big butt can change a woman's destiny.
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2011
Princek12:

can I tosh it to make sure it is real?

No.
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by slimyem: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2011
Princek12:

You must have a flat butt and ignorant of the benefits of having a big butt. Having a big butt can change a woman's destiny.
my butt isnt small.its round,sexy, and a handful.just the perfect size for my frame.
Besides,nothing a big butt can do that a small butt cannot do wink wink
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by freecocoa(f): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2011
googles:

pay for fake bosoms to balance things out
is this username really GOOGLES or am I hallucinating? Girl what have you been doing in that ganja farm that hardly allows you out? I just said something about you in another thread and here you are,you'll really live long,missed you and your ganja,I think I need a smoke.
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by googles: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2011
freecocoa:

is this username really GOOGLES or am I hallucinating? Girl what have you been doing in that ganja farm that hardly allows you out? I just said something about you in another thread and here you are,you'll really live long,missed you and your ganja,I think I need a smoke.

FREECOCOA grin grin grin

BAYBAY I HAVE MISSED YOU TOO kiss SCHOOL AND ALL JARE

HOW ARE YOU?
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Beync(f): 1:05am On Dec 11, 2011
Op say it's you, talking from experience
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2011
Beync:

Op say it's you, talking from experience

no be me oooooo
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Beync(f): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2011
soory you frnd missed d butty
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2011
Beync:

soory you frnd missed d butty

abi oooo. I need a Naija lady with a plump booty like you. grin
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 1:28am On Dec 11, 2011
sexkillz:

You ran after the yansh, so serves you the hell right! Jeez! is this even a question?

You know it is difficult to resist some yanshes out there, you know. Those ikebe super-type yanshes.
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Beync(f): 1:47am On Dec 11, 2011
comon  u know is  u grin see na u tot dose babes got wat we dont hav, April fool!! tongue now come back home come grab real thing wink
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2011
Beync:

comon  u know is  u grin see na u tot dose babes got wat we dont hav, April fool!! tongue now come back home come grab real thing wink

It wasn't me oooo. But I am coming home to you to grab the real thing ooooooo
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Beync(f): 1:55am On Dec 11, 2011
Ok i'l keep it 4 u
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 2:03am On Dec 11, 2011
Beync:

Ok i'l keep it 4 u

Do you stay in gidi?
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Beync(f): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2011
hearing gidi for the first time, in which cntry is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday / Myths Abt Idoma Girls / Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.