Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan (806 Views)

Seun Kuti:I Wil Not Vote For Buhari Because Of What He Did 2 My Father 31yrs Ago / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by manck: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2014
They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by musiwa93: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2014
You have more than 15,000 people killed and nobody is worried about that.. Nobody is talking about that..
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by pendusky(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2014
manck: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan
who is supporting Jonathan. how old are you bros?

BTW who told you they blow him up?
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by musiwa93: 6:44am On Jul 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2014
is this supposed to be a question, statement, or something?
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by thegoodone2(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2014
m
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by donphilopus: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2014
pendusky: who is supporting Jonathan. how old are you bros?

BTW who told you they blow him up?

Don't you have an idea of who Musiwa is?!
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by pendusky(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Don't you have an idea of who Musiwa is?!
sorry I don't. who is she
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I believe musiwa, His satellite pictures doesn't lie cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2014
pendusky: sorry I don't. who is she

If you don't know musiwa of the famous satelite pictures fame on NL, then you need to pay a fine
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by malele(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2014
musiwa93: thousand of nigerian have been murdered but the opposition have not done anything for 5 years.. does that not look funny to you.
over 15000 people have been murdered, i feel for those family.

the only solution to solve the problem is to remove Western nigeria... independent day of western nigeria.

nobody should be talking of unity, when thousand of people are been murdered. If those people are your family. will you be talking of unity..

the word of God says a Wise man see trouble and runs away from..

look if an igbo is against removing western nigeria to safe millions of life.. that igbo man is a child of the devil.. if dangote, mike adenuga, otedola have to start talking a bus , let him take a bus to work.. if they break up nigeria. millions of nigerian use the bus everyday.

You can not say Dangote or mike adenuga or otedola or Adeboye or oyedepo does not want to take a bus, that you most keep nigeria together to feed their own desire over millions of life. I am ready to buy bus ticket for Dangote or mike adenuga or otedola or Adeboye or oyedepo, tinubu..

When you talk of nigerian with million. How many of them. even if we have 5 million nigeria with million.

195, 000,000 are poor. And any good government policy should be about the best interest of 195,000,000 and not about 5 million..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdzZ1Dfl-Dg

U spoke will a man
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by pendusky(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2014
gboss4sure:

If you don't know musiwa of the famous satelite pictures fame on NL, then you need to pay a fine

nawa ooh
Re: They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan by donphilopus: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2014
pendusky: sorry I don't. who is she

I wouldn't go into details. However, all I've to say is that, he's a fellow who presently needs to visit a rehab.

(1) (Reply)

Humanitarian Intervention” In Nigeria:is The Boko Haram Insurg. Another CIA Ops / Edo Assembly Declares Defected lawmaker ’s Seat Vacant / Breaking News: EBOLA: Four More Patients Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.